Hydaelyn Role-Players
Torn Sky's Art & Commissions (also open for requests!) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Torn Sky's Art & Commissions (also open for requests!) (/showthread.php?tid=2376)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Torn Sky's Art & Commissions - Alothia - 08-06-2013

Lookin' good! I'm always happy to look at your thread and see more beautiful arts!

RE: Torn Sky's Art & Commissions - Torn Sky - 08-10-2013

more really boring floating head stuff
also super scribbly new scar reference for Teague's wiki
tried to make it look more like scar tissue rather than the lazy gash version I've been doing
i'm super uninspired right now gyah
[Image: morefloatingheads_zps6b84f1aa.png]
[Image: teaguescarrefsmall1_zps5287e0f3.png]

RE: Torn Sky's Art & Commissions - Orlog - 08-10-2013

Waaay! I love old lady Torn Sky. And Teague's scars just keep getting more detailed and awesome.

RE: Torn Sky's Art & Commissions - Torn Sky - 08-11-2013

(08-10-2013, 04:57 AM)Bea Wrote: Waaay! I love old lady Torn Sky. And Teague's scars just keep getting more detailed and awesome.

Thank you!

Eee. Yes. I think I've finally figured out my favorite way to draw her face.

[Image: tsc_zps508fa3e8.png]

RE: Torn Sky's Art & Commissions - Torn Sky - 08-14-2013

furious 1 AM scribbling

[Image: chocobokeep_zps5aefaa59.png]

RE: Torn Sky's Art & Commissions - Kyatai - 08-14-2013

Awww... Great job, Torn! Thumbsup

RE: Torn Sky's Art & Commissions (also open for requests!) - Ryanti - 08-14-2013

(08-10-2013, 02:42 AM)Torn Sky Wrote: [Image: morefloatingheads_zps6b84f1aa.png]

Was sitting here thinking, "Damn, I really love Torn Sky's style."

Then I saw a familiar face. And I liked it. A lot.

You're gonna make me a broke SOB, Torn. Dazed

RE: Torn Sky's Art & Commissions (also open for requests!) - Chance - 08-14-2013

(08-10-2013, 02:42 AM)Torn Sky Wrote: more really boring floating head stuff
also super scribbly new scar reference for Teague's wiki
tried to make it look more like scar tissue rather than the lazy gash version I've been doing
i'm super uninspired right now gyah
[Image: morefloatingheads_zps6b84f1aa.png]
[Image: teaguescarrefsmall1_zps5287e0f3.png]
If we number crunched and changed my level of appreciation and amazement to damage, I'm pretty sure it would one shot Emerald weapon Smile. If you want more drawing material I would say you can draw Chance, but I don't have much for him other than some random screenshots Sad.  Anyway keep breaking the damage limit with your outstanding art skill, you have my gratitude for posting these great pieces of work Big Grin!

RE: Torn Sky's Art & Commissions (also open for requests!) - Torn Sky - 08-14-2013

Going to reel back and offer sketch-only commissions for a while until I get used to my new tablet settings. It's kind of thrown a big giant wrench into the way I do things.

Headshot for Felix Sideris:

[Image: felixsideras_zps8edffd32.png]

Quote:If we number crunched and changed my level of appreciation and amazement to damage, I'm pretty sure it would one shot Emerald weapon Smile. If you want more drawing material I would say you can draw Chance, but I don't have much for him other than some random screenshots Sad. Anyway keep breaking the damage limit with your outstanding art skill, you have my gratitude for posting these great pieces of work Big Grin!

Well, I have a weakness for male highlanders, so I'll certainly try to fit Chance into my next round of doodles. Haha.

Quote:Was sitting here thinking, "Damn, I really love Torn Sky's style."

It's all a part of the plan, Ryanti.

The plaaaaaaaan.

*twiddles fingers*

RE: Torn Sky's Art & Commissions (also open for requests!) - Felix Sideris - 08-14-2013

(08-14-2013, 11:11 PM)Torn Sky Wrote: Headshot for Felix Sideris:

Yeahhhh! Felix is awesome.

Watch out ladies.

RE: Torn Sky's Art & Commissions (also open for requests!) - Aysun - 08-14-2013

Wooooow. Do like!~

RE: Torn Sky's Art & Commissions (also open for requests!) - Felix Sideris - 08-14-2013

(08-14-2013, 11:24 PM)Aysun Wrote: Wooooow. Do like!~
Felix is gunna have to keep his hood up around Aysun with that fetish of her's.

RE: Torn Sky's Art & Commissions (also open for requests!) - Chance - 08-14-2013

(08-14-2013, 11:11 PM)Torn Sky Wrote: Going to reel back and offer sketch-only commissions for a while until I get used to my new tablet settings. It's kind of thrown a big giant wrench into the way I do things.

Headshot for Felix Sideris:

Quote:If we number crunched and changed my level of appreciation and amazement to damage, I'm pretty sure it would one shot Emerald weapon Smile. If you want more drawing material I would say you can draw Chance, but I don't have much for him other than some random screenshots Sad.  Anyway keep breaking the damage limit with your outstanding art skill, you have my gratitude for posting these great pieces of work Big Grin!

Well, I have a weakness for male highlanders, so I'll certainly try to fit Chance into my next round of doodles. Haha.

Quote:Was sitting here thinking, "Damn, I really love Torn Sky's style."

It's all a part of the plan, Ryanti.

The plaaaaaaaan.

*twiddles fingers*

Don't give me a heart attack, I already am fanboying over how well you did Felix Surprise!

RE: Torn Sky's Art & Commissions (also open for requests!) - Kyatai - 08-15-2013

Ok.
Felix is hawt.
Wink

RE: Torn Sky's Art & Commissions (also open for requests!) - Felix Sideris - 08-16-2013

(08-15-2013, 10:20 AM)Kyatai Wrote: Ok.
Felix is hawt.
Wink
You might spot him around Gridania as I level Tongue