Hydaelyn Role-Players
Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - Q and A Session - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - Q and A Session (/showthread.php?tid=3015)

Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - Q and A Session - Zesiro Ghalib - 07-22-2013

Hello everyone and good evening. Some of you may know me and some of you may not. Either way, I and a few others are going to be doing a bit of streaming tomorrow evening at about 8PM EST.

What are we streaming you ask? Well we're going to be streaming. FINAL FANTASY XIV!

[Image: anchorman-teamjump.gif]
Or at least some screen shots taken throughout the last phase.

[Image: spiderman_crying.gif]

No no! Don't cry! Well honestly most of you are just crying because you can't play right now. Amiright? But for those that might have missed out on the beta, or have really any questions about the game in general past and present I encourage you to come and join in on the stream.

Perhaps this isn't for you though? That's really quite alright, but maybe you know someone that has a thousand questions about the game and you find yourself unable to answer them all? Well Me and my crack team of experts buddies will answer any and all XIV related questions to the best of our ability and knowledge.

If nothing else come out and say hi...?

[Image: jhmlVer.gif]

Remember: 8PM EST, We'll be going live on www.twitch.tv/jmhcurly

RE: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - Q and A Session - Brom - 07-22-2013

Hang on, how are you gonna stream a game that's not live and is still covered under NDA? Or did you mean you'd be streaming and that the TOPIC would be FFXIV?

RE: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - Q and A Session - Desmond Aryll - 07-22-2013

Color me cautiously intrigued. I will tune in. Even if you don't have in-game video. I'm twitching over here.  

But will there be game video??

RE: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - Q and A Session - Zesiro Ghalib - 07-22-2013

I will not be streaming the game, at least not tomorrow. One the game isn't up and video is still protected under NDA. But in place of that I've prepared a metric ton of screen shots.

RE: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - Q and A Session - Abaigeal - 07-23-2013

DOES this mean I have to sit quietly in the corner while you talk nerdy?? 

I am excited. Ill probablywatch and listenI know you and a few others put A LOT of work into gathering content for this. especially screen shots and what not.

RE: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - Q and A Session - Merri - 07-23-2013

I'll be there if I can muster the energy to walk up the flight of stairs to your room.

Should be fun. Tune in if you got questions, and we'll be certain to answer them to the best of our knowledge. Any questions at all! The lot of us have a whole mess of knowledge from both 1.0 and ARR just waiting to be picked at by anyone and everyone~

Oh dear!! I am going to have to deal with both of you???

lol!! It will be entertsining to say the least. I hope anyone stalking at least checks it out.

RE: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - Q and A Session - Asyria - 07-23-2013

But... I'm busy tomorrow night... Oh well!
You guys have fun. Smile

(07-23-2013, 03:43 PM)Asyria Wrote: But... I'm busy tomorrow night... Oh well!
You guys have fun. Smile

its tonight duckie!!

RE: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - Q and A Session - Zesiro Ghalib - 07-23-2013

Gonna be starting up at www.twitch.tv/jmhcurly in about 10 minutes. Come and give us a listen and ask any questions on air.

RE: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - Q and A Session - Xha'li Moui - 07-24-2013

I missed it, and twitch doesn't seem to be showing it under "past broadcasts", any chance it might show up on youtube at some point if you were recording it as well?

RE: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - Q and A Session - Fiona - 07-24-2013

I showed up.

Good job~

RE: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - Q and A Session - Zesiro Ghalib - 07-24-2013

For those that are interested but missed the broadcast, it can be found here! http://www.twitch.tv/jmhcurly/c/2626696

Tons of love to those that showed up and asked questions!

RE: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - Q and A Session - Martiallais - 07-24-2013

I just finished giving this a listen since I couldn't make it last night. Well done, all. Cool

RE: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - Q and A Session - Zesiro Ghalib - 07-24-2013

Thanks Big Grin I really appreciate all of the support.