Hydaelyn Role-Players
Searching for RP partners (Artists too!) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Searching for RP partners (Artists too!) (/showthread.php?tid=4733)

Pages: 1 2

Searching for RP partners (Artists too!) - Poiizu - 09-24-2013

Hi all,

I'm new to the MMO RP thing but I've always wanted to try it out! I've finally been able to get into Gilgamesh too. 

I'm looking for RP partners to play with! I would love to get some art buddies so that we could RP and draw our characters together or something.

Anyone interested?

My main is Moore Hardland, she's a Highlander Pugilist. Feel free to contact me in game!

If you're interested in my art I have a DA - HERE

RE: Searching for RP partners (Artists too!) - Lament - 09-24-2013

D: I'd love to be your RP art buddy, but... I'm on Balmung. :(

RE: Searching for RP partners (Artists too!) - Poiizu - 09-24-2013

Aww well poo Sad

(09-24-2013, 07:26 PM)Lament Wrote: D: I'd love to be your RP art buddy, but... I'm on Balmung. Sad

RE: Searching for RP partners (Artists too!) - Lament - 09-24-2013

Indeed. Either way you have some really nice art there! Hope you can find some satisfying RP/art. c:

RE: Searching for RP partners (Artists too!) - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 09-24-2013

Also on Balmung. Le sigh. Q_Q Roe x Hyur friendships are second only to Roe x Lala friendships. Your artwork is awesome though.

RE: Searching for RP partners (Artists too!) - Ryethil - 09-24-2013

Added you on DA, I'm Ryethil Hawkpath on Gilgamesh.   I'll friend you, but I'm also new to RP (on here at least)  Maybe we can set forth and explore the RP community in a group.  Makes it easier that way right?

RE: Searching for RP partners (Artists too!) - Arsolus - 09-24-2013

I'm on Gilgamesh and would totally be down to get something going feel free to add me Arsolus Solem

(09-24-2013, 07:59 PM)Lament Wrote: Indeed. Either way you have some really nice art there! Hope you can find some satisfying RP/art. c:
Aww thanks!
(09-24-2013, 08:01 PM)Siobhain Wrote: Also on Balmung. Le sigh. Q_Q Roe x Hyur friendships are second only to Roe x Lala friendships. Your artwork is awesome though.
I roll a Lala on Lamia! I want to move her over if the world change is going to be free ^^
(09-24-2013, 08:05 PM)Ryethil Wrote: Added you on DA, I'm Ryethil Hawkpath on Gilgamesh.   I'll friend you, but I'm also new to RP (on here at least)  Maybe we can set forth and explore the RP community in a group.  Makes it easier that way right?
Awesome! That sounds like a lot of fun! I'm doing HW atm but when I log back on I'll add you!
(09-24-2013, 08:33 PM)Arsolus Wrote: I'm on Gilgamesh and would totally be down to get something going feel free to add me Arsolus Solem
I'll add you once I log back on ^^

Do you guys want to start a linkshell or something? or would partying be easier?

RE: Searching for RP partners (Artists too!) - Suko'to - 09-24-2013

I'm always game for some RP. Feel free to contact me on Nicholai Stormbrow.

Also, for some reason, I'm having difficulty adding your character name, so it'd probably be better for you to add me. Tongue

(09-24-2013, 09:29 PM)Nicholai Wrote: I'm always game for some RP. Feel free to contact me on Nicholai Stormbrow.

Also, for some reason, I'm having difficulty adding your character name, so it'd probably be better for you to add me. Tongue

Haha okay, I'll add you when I get back on!

RE: Searching for RP partners (Artists too!) - Fen - 09-24-2013

I'm not on Gilgamesh, but I'm still posting here to say that your artwork is fantastic! Big Grin

(09-24-2013, 09:58 PM)Fen Wrote: I'm not on Gilgamesh, but I'm still posting here to say that your artwork is fantastic! Big Grin
Aww thanks!Cactuar

I've tried to add everyone's name, but the search never finds them Sad do players have to be online to add them?

RE: Searching for RP partners (Artists too!) - Brave - 09-24-2013

Welcome to gilgamesh!

I'm a fellow dA kid too (although I'm more into cosplay and writing ><)
But your artwork is awesome!

I'll give you a watch and hopefully we'll be able to RP sometime.  (I have to wait for my fantasia... I'm going to be rolling my Hyur as a Roe, now.  So I don't want to interact with ppl yet till I'm actually all sorted ><)

RE: Searching for RP partners (Artists too!) - Getsuya - 09-25-2013

I'm always looking for RP on Gilgamesh, though my hours are a bit crazy due to living across the ocean. If you're up for late-night RP though, add Tatarin Totorin to your friends!

RE: Searching for RP partners (Artists too!) - K'dath - 09-25-2013

I always find myself intimidated by 'real' artists. I'm more of a doodler than anything. I would comment that your style is beautiful, though as far as I can see you do excellent work with varied stylistic themes. Color me jealous. 

I have an alt I've been toying with on and off on Gilga, since I wasn't 100% on if I wanted to stay on Balmung. If you see a rather strapping Miqo'te lad named Aliki'to Sedrah running amok in Ul'dah, that'd be me. I go there when I'm bored of slogging through the storyline on X'chail.

*My hours are a little insane too though, due to crippling insomnia.