Hydaelyn Role-Players
Incoming! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Incoming! (/showthread.php?tid=4877)

Incoming! - Saigejo - 10-02-2013

Alright let's get this nonsense over with.

MMORPG background? Seven years of constant MMO experience that includes RO, GW, GW2, WoW, TERA, RIFT, Aion, and other smaller titles.

RP experience? I've RP'd in pretty much every MMO I've played, and I DM for three separate groups at the moment using DnD, Pathfinder, and a new one starting up that uses Anima.

Character ideas/info? I'll list my five RP toons here.
[sub]There's Cho Renma, my main at the moment; Mi'qote Pugilist, going Monk. Fist-fighter looking for the ultimate fighter. Currently a hot-blooded freelance adventurer down on his luck.[/sub]
[sub]Saigejo Percifa, a Midlander and former military adviser for the Garlean generals. His airship was shot down during a battle, he was rescued and healed by Eorzeans, and after Meteor he's working for Eorzea. Quiet spellcaster, reads a lot.[/sub]
[sub]Djoss Fahn, a Lalafell marauder. Originally just another cute lil' Lalafell, Djoss has suffered serious brain damage and emotional trauma from a fight in which her mentor was slain by Primals. She's now essentially a half-meter tall ball of endless rage, polar opposite to other Lalafell.[/sub]
[sub]Tenda Run, Highlander Dragoon. Very straight-forward, highly energetic. Worked freelance (ha! puns) for a while, currently has no idea what she's doing. She spends a lot of time running around aimlessly across Eorzea fighting off bandits and whatnot. Devout follower of Halone.[/sub]
[sub]To Dorah, another Mi'qote. She's unusually quiet for a Bard, preferring to spend more time fiddling with things than singing songs. She exerts most of her energy figuring out how things work. She runs a little garage out in the middle of the desert. Pious follower to Byregot.[/sub]

How did you learn about the coalition? Google.

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy? Heavy. Always heavy, always in-character, always literate.

Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc) No. Chill with me in game, you'll find out there.

RE: Incoming! - L'koliwe - 10-02-2013

Welcome! Your characters sound pretty interesting, think I'm most curious about Djoss and how bad her rage is.

RE: Incoming! - Saigejo - 10-02-2013

(10-02-2013, 06:12 PM)L Wrote: ...sound pretty interesting... curious about Djoss and how bad her rage is.
*Socially crippling* to such an extent that she cannot function normally any further. A pint-sized Incredible Hulk without the size-changing strength-altering nonsense; she flies into a rage at the smallest provocation. I'm intending for her RP in-character to either deal with this issue by removing it, or having Djoss hone it.

RE: Incoming! - Levy - 10-03-2013

Please to meet ya!

I hope to avoid the endless rage although I think my Mi'qote pirate wouldn't mind going toe-to-toe for a round or until bored. She also wouldn't mind pitching her strength against the monk either.

Very interesting array of characters you have. Honestly, I want to meet them all.