Hydaelyn Role-Players
Well... I sure screwed myself over on this one! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Well... I sure screwed myself over on this one! (/showthread.php?tid=5184)

Well... I sure screwed myself over on this one! - Xydane - 10-20-2013

Yeah... I hate to post this but I just deleted my character in an attempt to re-roll him a couple of minutes ago and BOOM! Balmung's new character creation is restricted! Frustrated

Now, it's my dumb fault 100% for forgetting about the restrictions but I have a rather quick question?

I couldn't find a server thread so that's why I'm making an individual thread.

Is the restrictions going to be the same ordeal like when the game first came out or does it go on and off? I know the website has a time schedule on when the servers allow new characters to be created but... I've had better info. coming from you guys then the bloody website.

So am I screwed or is Balmung going to open again?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found the answer to my question in a thread below.

RE: Well... I sure screwed myself over on this one! - LandStander - 10-20-2013

(10-20-2013, 08:48 PM)Xydane Wrote: Yeah... I hate to post this but I just deleted my character in an attempt to re-roll him a couple of minutes ago and BOOM! Balmung's new character creation is restricted! Frustrated

Now, it's my dumb fault 100% for forgetting about the restrictions but I have a rather quick question?

Is the restrictions going to be the same ordeal like when the game first came out or does it go on and off? I know the website has a time schedule on when the servers allow new characters to be created but... I've had better info. coming from you guys then the bloody website.

EDIT: Nevermind. I found the answer to my question in a thread below. Mods, if you can please delete this thread?
You'll be fine. Just try at off peak hours. That is usually when the restriction is uplifted.

RE: Well... I sure screwed myself over on this one! - Xydane - 10-21-2013

(10-20-2013, 09:15 PM)LandStander Wrote:
(10-20-2013, 08:48 PM)Xydane Wrote: Yeah... I hate to post this but I just deleted my character in an attempt to re-roll him a couple of minutes ago and BOOM! Balmung's new character creation is restricted! Frustrated

EDIT: Nevermind. I found the answer to my question in a thread below.
You'll be fine. Just try at off peak hours. That is usually when the restriction is uplifted.

Yes, I was able to create my character again this morning. Thank you!