Hydaelyn Role-Players
To the End (RP Party) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: To the End (RP Party) (/showthread.php?tid=5212)

To the End (RP Party) - Lady Runa - 10-22-2013

The days in Eorzea were growing shorter and the nights longer, and chill was in the air. It wasn't too long ago that she could remember this time of the year with her mother and father. They would celebrate the old holiday of All Saints' Wake with mirror apple cider, well if they could afford it that year, and pumpkin pie. Even her aunt, who was usually too busy to come by, would help make different sweets and candies to pass out to the kids. One of her favorite treats that her mother would always make was pumpkin cookies just for her. How she missed those times.

She sighed and laid back on the damp grass watching the twilight sky shift from day to night. Memories of her old village and life flashed through her head and a pang of homesick struck her. Her ear flattened atop her head as she sighed again.

" I wonder if anyone still celebrates it now," she whispered to herself, "Ah, those time are from home and I'm in Limsa now. I need to focus on the task at hand" 

She sat up and her ears twitched at the sound of something approaching. It wasn't unusual sound by any means, after she was near the Zephyr Gate. Adventurers , merchants and farmers were always coming and going. However this was the sounds of footsteps approaching towards her. 

She looked up towards the shadowed figured haloed by Limsa's bustling evening lights. Her mismatched blinked in surprise, "Oh, hello there."

She stood up and brushed her robes off and offer an hand, "You must have found my posts."

You take nodding in a reply, holding up the aforementioned post. You tilt your head curiously wanting to inquire more about the contents of it, and the promised cookies. A small breeze ruffled your hair and carried the scent of spices and pumpkin with it. The night was a pleasant cool and the stars already twinkling in the sky. 

"Well, it's just like it says," she shrugged, "I'm looking for a party to travel with. However it can't be just any random adventurer who can read."

Her comment was slightly off putting, you weren't some random person to happen by! It was getting difficult, and lonely, traveling alone. Actually you're not quite sure what brought you here to begin with. You shifted to your other foot growing restless.

She paused and thought for a moment, "I won't accept anyone right away. It has to be someone I can trust and know that they'll have my back."

It was normal after all, you couldn't party up with any and expect to work well. Not without knowing a single thing thing about them. The team's synergy would be thrown off. 

She stared at you for a moment and you become slightly nervous. Your focus is draw to swishing tale behind her. You were surprised, it's a Mi'Qute! You weren't sure in the growing darkness who or what race she was. However now that you tell her features became clearer. 

From her robes alone one could tell she was a mage and that scepter that hung at her side glinted in the city light. The aura around gave off the feeling she knew what she was doing and wasn't some amateur. From the looks alone she wasn't a woman you'd like to mess with.

"Can I trust you?" 

Your eyes snap back to her face. She gave no smile, only staring intently, awaiting your answer. Her purple and golden eyes seemed to glow like raw aether.

Could she trust you?

Server: BalmungName: Runa
Skype- Lady-Runa
I'm looking for people to party and RP with. Something to make the story of Eroza more personalized. I'm on PS3 and looking either RP somewhere on here or Skype.