Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Morbolvine Bazaar - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Morbolvine Bazaar (/showthread.php?tid=5472)

Pages: 1 2

The Morbolvine Bazaar - Michikyou - 11-13-2013

[Image: vBkiA36.png]
"Adventurers often come and go, many settle down, start families or have a short life after underestimating the mighty morbols' of the shroud up north. But here, in the middle of Thanalans morbid heat we settled. Starting a business - not just any. A bazaar for artisans and suppliers. For travelers and more. Anyone can attend - but not all will leave with a bargain"

The Bazaar Dates:
December 21st, 2013 - 5PM PST - 8PM PST

Bazaar Location:
Eastern Thanalan - The Golden Bazaar

The Bazaar is to be a re-occurring event for all peoples of Balmung server. It will be held once every two weeks. But schedule changes will be posted on this page for cancelations.

This event is hosted by The Morbolvine Clan and Bazaar FC and LS. If you are interested in selling your IC and OOC wares, be them love advice, magics, armour, potions and other goods from IC or OOC crafting please send me a message on this post with your Character name + character trade

We are also looking for ENTERTAINMENT for the event every few weeks. Be these bards, performers or even stage acts.

Current Vendors:
Xiaoli Vorgan - Miqo'babs
Claire - Baked goods
Equilibrium - treasure hunters

The Entertainment:
Equilibrium?

How to ICLY find out:
Check the noticeboard in any city state inn, followed by pretty much any wall. Chances are, icly there is a poster.

RE: The Morbolvine Bazaar - Magellan - 11-13-2013

I love to see something like this put into action! Please include:

Claire Fialo - Bakery Goods (IC only)

Also, the Healing Winds Theater Troupe would be willing to provide entertainment! Send tell to Claire or PM on this site if you want to set something up!

RE: The Morbolvine Bazaar - Michikyou - 11-13-2013

(11-13-2013, 11:58 AM)Magellan Wrote: I love to see something like this put into action! Please include:

Claire Fialo - Bakery Goods (IC only)

Also, the Healing Winds Theater Troupe would be willing to provide entertainment! Send tell to Claire or PM on this site if you want to set something up!

I shall do, the troupe sounds wonderful. Could you link me her profile?

RE: The Morbolvine Bazaar - C'kayah Polaali - 11-14-2013

Any chance of extending this later? It's ending about 30 minutes before I get home from work...

RE: The Morbolvine Bazaar - Swashbuckler - 11-14-2013

Darn... I could've had a character here jump at the *love advice* (XD) and armor thing, but alas I don't get off work until 6 pm PST.

Like C'kayah, any chance to extend this?

RE: The Morbolvine Bazaar - Michikyou - 11-14-2013

(11-14-2013, 05:03 PM)Ckayah Tia Wrote: Any chance of extending this later? It's ending about 30 minutes before I get home from work...

Yeah I can extend the time if people want. This is just a test run~

RE: The Morbolvine Bazaar - Michikyou - 11-14-2013

(11-14-2013, 06:29 PM)Cedric Wrote: Darn... I could've had a character here jump at the *love advice* (XD) and armor thing, but alas I don't get off work until 6 pm PST.

Like C'kayah, any chance to extend this?

Edited the time for the requests~

RE: The Morbolvine Bazaar - Xiaoli Vorgan - 11-21-2013

I'm very interested in participating! If its too late to sign up, I look forward to the next time there is a event like this. <3

Xiaoli Vorgan - Miq'abob Grill (Mmm Kebabs!) Heart

RE: The Morbolvine Bazaar - Faolan Vale - 11-21-2013

Count me in!

RE: The Morbolvine Bazaar - Michikyou - 11-22-2013

updated

RE: The Morbolvine Bazaar - Magellan - 11-22-2013

Hey Naih tried to reach you in game!

It's been a very busy week, so I  don't think I'll be able to offer the entertainment portion, as I haven't had time to prepare anything, but I'll definitely still be there with a bakery stall! Smile

(11-22-2013, 01:24 AM)Magellan Wrote: Hey Naih tried to reach you in game!

It's been a very busy week, so I  don't think I'll be able to offer the entertainment portion, as I haven't had time to prepare anything, but I'll definitely still be there with a bakery stall! Smile

Ok Big Grin

RE: The Morbolvine Bazaar - Rinh Hallani - 11-22-2013

Ah damn, starting at 10 pm my time. Might be a bit late but I'll try to make it and tell everyone in Europa about it later today.

(11-22-2013, 03:34 AM)Rinh Hallani Wrote: Ah damn, starting at 10 pm my time. Might be a bit late but I'll try to make it and tell everyone in Europa about it later today.

wuv you, Rinh.

Starting in 5 minutes