Hydaelyn Role-Players
I'm going to stop lurking now... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: I'm going to stop lurking now... (/showthread.php?tid=5475)

I'm going to stop lurking now... - Eliane Dufresne - 11-13-2013

...as I have been the past month or so. Tongue

I suppose that still technically makes me new to the community, though, so hello, everyone. I'm Striding Oak, or just Oak for short, since that's what everyone else has been calling me. I've been playing since shortly after launch, after they sorted all the server issues out. Some of you may have seen me running around in the company of Crystal Dawn and/or the Traveling Templar, both of whom are awesome people.

I never played FFXI, but I've run the gamut of pretty much every other triple-A MMO out there. My longest stay was in WoW, followed by LotRO. (Cenarion Circle, Moon Guard, and Landroval represent!)

I've been RPing for fifteen years now in all forms -- tabletop, forum RP, MUD/MUSH, MMO, etc. Usually I play elves, but this time I decided I wanted to mix it up and rolled a Roe instead. Definitely haven't regretted it, because Roe are bloody awesome.

If you see me around, feel free to say hi! I'm always up for random RP or even dungeon runs. Either way, I'm hoping to expand my friends list. Smile

RE: I'm going to stop lurking now... - Kheni'to - 11-13-2013

You lurked for a month? Jeez you're lurkier than I was. I couldn't hope to match your lurkiness.

Welcome to the board!

RE: I'm going to stop lurking now... - VonSchlichten - 11-13-2013

welcome welcome!

RE: I'm going to stop lurking now... - Xydane - 11-13-2013

Moon Guard! YAY! Big Grin

I'm Horde and still playing! (Stormrock Clan, Banepaw Fellowship, The Kor'kron Legion, Warscar Reach)

Welcome!

RE: I'm going to stop lurking now... - Lutra - 11-13-2013

-shakes dat lurker tree!-

Hehe, welcome! My main character is Rhesh'ir Zhwan. My guildies and I are always up for random RP or dungeons, so don't hesitate if you see me or any other AWers around!

<3 Have fun!

RE: I'm going to stop lurking now... - Olofantur - 11-13-2013

Canadian Lurkers represent!

I spent months here without an account, and didn't post much at first even why I had one Tongue

If you've been around that long, i'll skip the usual introduction and go straight to the

Welcome to the RPC! I see you've already made an entry on the character directory, have you thought about posting a wiki page yet? (The wiki uses the same log in as the website, so no fear of account management!)

And yes Roe are awesome, I'm an Elezen myself, but tall folk need to stick together, far too much shin damage going around.

Hope to see you in Eorzea.

RE: I'm going to stop lurking now... - Bryn - 11-13-2013

Yay Oaky! /snug

RE: I'm going to stop lurking now... - Eliane Dufresne - 11-13-2013

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Glad I wasn't the only lurker. Or the only Canadian for that matter. Tongue

And sorry, Xydane -- I'm Alliance for life, I'm afraid. *grins*

RE: I'm going to stop lurking now... - Zope - 11-13-2013

Another WoW/MGer! Heya!