Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking for an evil female for RP plot. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Looking for an evil female for RP plot. (/showthread.php?tid=5533)

Looking for an evil female for RP plot. - Zularti - 11-17-2013

Basically I need an evil female for an RP plot. I am the leader of the Harbingers of the Dawn. My character is just a typical main character.

What I need: A female character who is evil, race doesn't matter.
What you will do: My character is pretty easy to please so you just have to be super interested in what he's doing. Beyond that what happens is up to you. 
Is someone in my guild asking too many questions? Change their branch or give them some crazy assignment.
Want me to yell at someone for you? Tell me they are being really mean to you and my character will go do it.
It's the typical total manipulation deal. You are just working off the fact that he doesn't really care to lead, has other things he wants to do, and likes being complimented.

The plot: This part is hard to explain because it'll depend on what happens. Obviously I want you to have a clear goal in mind, you want full power, you want to steal our gil, you want to destroy the FC, or whatever you want. Based on what you want, for example you are taking our gil secretly, I'll tell my person in charge of that area that she notices gil missing. This RP is a lot more about character drama than some huge grand plot, that doesn't mean one can't happen though.

You can reply on here, message me, or add me on FF Zularti Vensar Balmung.

RE: Looking for an evil female for RP plot. - Olofantur - 11-18-2013

Hmm,

sounds like an interesting idea, had you anyone whos already signed up? just want to check before I start suggesting to people who don't frequent the forums as often to take a look.

Hope it goes well either way.

RE: Looking for an evil female for RP plot. - Faye - 11-18-2013

(11-18-2013, 05:46 PM)Olofantur Wrote: Hmm,

sounds like an interesting idea, had you anyone whos already signed up? just want to check before I start suggesting to people who don't frequent the forums as often to take a look.

Hope it goes well either way.

No takers yet, still searching!

RE: Looking for an evil female for RP plot. - Olofantur - 11-18-2013

Very well, I'll see if I can't drum up a contact or two.

Do you know if this has to be a new character? or can some one with pre-existing moral ambiguity fill the role?

RE: Looking for an evil female for RP plot. - Faye - 11-18-2013

New or old, so long as she fits the role it doesn't matter!

RE: Looking for an evil female for RP plot. - Poet - 11-18-2013

I'd have no problems making an alternative character to be at your disposal. If you'll have me, I shall be honored to take on the role.

RE: Looking for an evil female for RP plot. - C'kayah Polaali - 11-19-2013

If I could put C'kayah in a Miqo'te miniskirt, I'd sign up. As it is, you probably don't want to see that...

RE: Looking for an evil female for RP plot. - LiadansWhisper - 11-19-2013

(11-19-2013, 02:04 AM)C Wrote: If I could put C'kayah in a Miqo'te miniskirt, I'd sign up. As it is, you probably don't want to see that...

I bet he would look adorable in a miniskirt.

RE: Looking for an evil female for RP plot. - R'mah - 11-19-2013

Ive got an evil Female Miquo'te. 

If anyone is looking for a less than good person to RP with on Balmung feel free to send me a message. Below is a snipit from my character. ^.^ Its much more fun to be a bad guy, far to many goody too shoes out there.

My character (R'mah Tameo) is somewhat blunt and overbearing most of the time. She despises acts of helping and generosity towards those less fortunate and generally kindness of any form. She feels as though individuals who dont help themselves should simply cease to exist and stop taking up space better utilized by others. Some time ago through events that still make her face flush red with anger, this Hateful Mercenary of the lands acquired the life of another through a chance of fate. A'nzil Oenomaus the cowardly useless waste of air, had been pedaled off to her as a glorious warrior and master chef. One who could assist her as she fulfilled contracts across Eorzea growing wealthy and famous. The incompetent whelp came as an exchange for a debt by a devious captain of the high seas. Determined to get her money's worth out of him one way or another, R'mah employs the lad upon tasks of the most undesirable nature, earning her the title of Cruel Mistress.

R'mah Tameo

[Image: rsz_ffxiv_20130706_133841_zps95b1f6c4.png]

"I have a reputation as a woman who will complete any job given to me, it's not a reputation I intend to lose I've worked too hard for it"

If ur interested do send me a tell in game. i dont jump on the forums to often i get on the game at 6pm eastern. ^.^