Hydaelyn Role-Players
In need of some Female Miqot'e for some RP. (Balmung) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: In need of some Female Miqot'e for some RP. (Balmung) (/showthread.php?tid=5797)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

In need of some Female Miqot'e for some RP. (Balmung) - R'mah - 12-14-2013

So, Ive got Nunh im dealing with IC and he only takes payments in the form of Female Miqot'e if you know what i mean. We have a large network of RP going on and some far reaching plots extending through most of the HoD Free company, the EternalBond Mercanary group, and several other still growing connections. Any character suggestions, plots and such. Please feel free to post.

RE: In need of some Female Miqot'e for some RP. (Balmung) - Sophia_Grave - 12-14-2013

Oh! Oh! Me!

L'teelah Malchoh, a sunseeker refugee from a strict offshoot of the L (Viper) tribe.

RE: In need of some Female Miqot'e for some RP. (Balmung) - R'mah - 12-15-2013

Sure, ill take anyone that wants to join in. ill send u a message on the forums about the details.

RE: In need of some Female Miqot'e for some RP. (Balmung) - Nebbs - 12-15-2013

(12-14-2013, 07:23 PM)R Wrote: So, Ive got Nunh im dealing with IC and he only takes payments in the form of Female Miqot'e if you know what i mean. We have a large network of RP going on and some far reaching plots extending through most of the HoD Free company, the EternalBond Mercanary group, and several other still growing connections. Any character suggestions, plots and such. Please feel free to post.

No I don't know what you mean?

RE: In need of some Female Miqot'e for some RP. (Balmung) - C'kayah Polaali - 12-15-2013

I kinda think you do!

(Seems to me this would be an exquisite opportunity to make a Lady MacBeth sort of alt...)

RE: In need of some Female Miqot'e for some RP. (Balmung) - LandStander - 12-15-2013

I have considered making a Nunh character and just going around and challenging all the other Nunh's and stealing their ladies so that he could have an army of cat ladies at his command to send out and crush his enemies!!
Evil

lol, if you dont know what i mean, than your not the right 'woman' for the job Tongue

(12-15-2013, 02:49 PM)LandStander Wrote: I have considered making a Nunh character and just going around and challenging all the other Nunh's and stealing their ladies so that he could have an army of cat ladies at his command to send out and crush his enemies!!
Evil

I dont think one 'man' could satisfy an army. They would run out of bullets.

RE: In need of some Female Miqot'e for some RP. (Balmung) - Aurelie Eleveur - 12-15-2013

(12-15-2013, 11:38 PM)Rmah Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 02:49 PM)LandStander Wrote: I have considered making a Nunh character and just going around and challenging all the other Nunh's and stealing their ladies so that he could have an army of cat ladies at his command to send out and crush his enemies!!
Evil

I dont think one 'man' could satisfy an army. They would run out of bullets.

Hey, fingers and tongue work just as well, you know. =>.>=

<Goes and hides in her hidey-spot now.>

RE: In need of some Female Miqot'e for some RP. (Balmung) - Fenrir - 12-16-2013

But who will be playing Don Corneo?

RE: In need of some Female Miqot'e for some RP. (Balmung) - Nebbs - 12-16-2013

(12-15-2013, 11:35 PM)R Wrote: lol, if you dont know what i mean, than your not the right 'woman' for the job Tongue

I think I might be glad?

RE: In need of some Female Miqot'e for some RP. (Balmung) - Knight Kat - 12-16-2013

Yes, Nebbs; be glad.

As for my character? She would love to join!

So that she can kick this Nunh in his Nunh parts!!

RE: In need of some Female Miqot'e for some RP. (Balmung) - Maqali Qulaan - 12-16-2013

(12-16-2013, 12:56 AM)Fenrir Wrote: But who will be playing Don Corneo?
The only one who could play the Don is the Don.

That said, I have this lovely dress and wig in case any male Miqo'tes want to dress up to rescue their missing females from this nunh Tongue

RE: In need of some Female Miqot'e for some RP. (Balmung) - Nebbs - 12-16-2013

(12-16-2013, 04:04 AM)Knight Kat Wrote: Yes, Nebbs; be glad.

As for my character? She would love to join!

So that she can kick this Nunh in his Nunh parts!!

I did think you could play a kit who despises men and uses this to get close for some cutting.  Smile

RE: In need of some Female Miqot'e for some RP. (Balmung) - Kismet - 12-16-2013

You're looking for 'Miqo'te working girls' who wanna be paid in 'Nuhn D'? ...Points for not sugar-coating anything, I guess.