Hydaelyn Role-Players
New Player - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: New Player (/showthread.php?tid=5859)

New Player - Hrav - 12-18-2013

Hello,

Decided to make a character on Gilgamesh.  Saw some roleplayers last night, was trying to find out some information about a couple guilds.  I saw some 'pirates' and that was cool.  Looking for a Roleplay guild that also focuses on end game and content.  If that's you, could you please tell me a bit about your guild? 

Blood & Glory,
Hrav

RE: New Player - Saefinn - 12-18-2013

The Pirates one might have been Pirates of a Wayward Star. We're roleplay focused, we do have some people who do endgame content there really isn't an endgame focus, so if that's what you're after, then it may not suit you. I was initially trying to push for an end game group, but RP has kind of taken over ha ha.

However, we've recently decided on a Manifesto for the FC, so if it's something that tickles your fancy, you're welcome to have a look to get an idea of what kind of group we are.

The Wayward Star Manifesto

If it don't suit you, there's a whole plethora of groups out there. Smile Might be worth having a look at the linkshells section, might help influence your choice a bit better.

RE: New Player - Hrav - 12-18-2013

(12-18-2013, 05:11 PM)Saefinn Wrote: The Pirates one might have been Pirates of a Wayward Star. We're roleplay focused, we do have some people who do endgame content there really isn't an endgame focus, so if that's what you're after, then it may not suit you. I was initially trying to push for an end game group, but RP has kind of taken over ha ha.

However, we've recently decided on a Manifesto for the FC, so if it's something that tickles your fancy, you're welcome to have a look to get an idea of what kind of group we are.

The Wayward Star Manifesto

If it don't suit you, there's a whole plethora of groups out there. Smile Might be worth having a look at the linkshells section, might help influence your choice a bit better.

That is EXACTLY the FC that I'm talking about.  I stumbled upon some RP and it was quality.  It caught my attention.  I'm sure end game content, etc, wouldn't be too hard to get interest in once I get to that point.  Regardless, I'm signing up on your website right now.  Very interested.  Hrav, though, is a brute of a man.  Highlander.  I'm excited to meet up with you guys.  I'll be playing at about 5 or 6pm PST.  Not sure if you're EST or PST, but regardless, I'll be on for a few hours tonight.

Blood & Glory,
Hrav

RE: New Player - Saefinn - 12-18-2013

Sadly, my graphics card has given up on me and will be getting new one on Saturday, sadly I'll be unable to invite, but am sure one of the other members are around to drop an invite. Anyhow, hope you have fun, with luck I'll be back at the weekend.

With times, they're varied, mostly EST I think, we've got some PST, even GMT (like me) and whatever it is in Australia. :p

RE: New Player - L'kalya Vanih - 12-19-2013

Hello Hrav, and welcome to Gilgamesh!

If you need help with anything, please feel free to add me to your friends list. I can assist with your story stuff if you need a healer, and I'm trying to level up all of the trinity roles so I can fit in wherever is needed.

See you in-game! Smile

RE: New Player - Hrav - 12-19-2013

Thank you very much! I will do that when I get home from work!

RE: New Player - pas - 12-19-2013

Welcome to the forum! I'm in the process of creating a character for Gilgamesh so I'm looking into FCs and linkshells as well. I'll update you when I've got an in-game name and then you're free to send me a message either here or in game for some sweet, sweet roleplay.

RE: New Player - Ta'kheo Nunh - 12-23-2013

I'm pretty new here myself, but so far the rp has been great. I think I saw L'kalya RPing yesterday, actually. Hehe. Good luck and have fun with your search! If you're ever wanting some rp, feel free to walk up to Y'akhi anytime!

RE: New Player - Gideon Aryeh - 12-24-2013

Welcome to the game if you ever see me online just hit me up as I care about rp more than anything!

RE: New Player - Lizzo - 12-24-2013

Welcome to FFXIV and Gilgamesh!