Hydaelyn Role-Players
[New Leadership] Europa - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [New Leadership] Europa (/showthread.php?tid=6316)

Pages: 1 2

Europa - Maril - 02-07-2014

[Image: X2hIn2I.png]

Europa is a linkshell for EU players, and people from other regions of the world who play during the EU peak hours (GMT) on Balmung (NA Legacy). Due to time zone differences, EU players are many hours ahead of the majority of the server's RP population. This subsequently means we have less RP and less events going on, and an increased need to stick together and organize. The LS was originally started by Rinh & Taeh, and is now under my care. 

Europa serves as both a social hub and a place to find RP. In the chat, we love to see: 
  •  Looking for RP messages, initiatives to starting RP etc. 
  •  Advertising for events, and the planning of events - especially those in the EU peak hours. 
  •  Getting connected with FC companies. We're not interested in seeing macros in the Linkshell, but spreading general awareness of existing and new FC's is encouraged. 
  •  People requesting help with PVE content, forming groups & raids
  •  General chitchat that does not break the rules below
I should point out that the leadership of the Europa linkshell does not organize any events specifically for the linkshell. Any content of any sorts that comes out of it is solely on the shoulders of the individual members. 
Rules: 

•  Do not bring drama to the linkshell, take any disputes to /tell. Contact a gold/silver star for assistance if need be.  
  •  Move personal conversations to /tell when appropriate. 
  •  Debate and some strong language is expected from time to time, but don't cross the line to the obscene or abusive/vulgar. 
  •  Behave respectfully towards other members, greet people, welcome new people and do your bit to make the linkshell a happy place to be. 
  • When chatting in Europa, please consider not to use excessive amounts of caps lock. Furthermore, private conversations between two people should generally take place in tells.

Any breaches of these rules may result in your removal without warning. 

Who can join? 
All roleplayers can join, as long as you stick to the rules. 
  • We currently only allow 1 character per person to join, due to the LS cap. 
  • Please inform us or remove yourself if you know you're going to be in active for a longer period of time. You can always get a re-invite when you return. 

Contact any of the below for an invitation, or if you have any questions: 
  • Sastra Mortier

RE: Europa - Maril - 02-25-2014

Hello everyone Smile 

Over the next coming days, I will be trying to take notice of who regularly logs on, so that I might be able to more closely identify inactive people. 
We are once again close to hitting the cap, and so any people that I estimate as being inactive will be removed and listed here. I will apologize in advance if I remove anyone who is still active - if such becomes the case, please contact me and you will be re-invited. 

Happy gaming!

RE: Europa - Maril - 03-03-2014

The following people have been purged from the roster:

Joshua Calvert
Koen'a Rem
Rhela'li Entialpoh 
Qhina Dakwae
Cemi Epocan 
Kiro Kokoro 
Uujin Dadajin 
Diamante Santiago

Please contact a silver star if you wish to get back in, or if your removal was a mistake and you are actually an active player. Thank you!

RE: Europa - Maril - 03-08-2014

The following people have been purged from the roster: 

Gene Treno
Kayl Silverburgh 
Avila Ashenborne 
Carina Lir 
Amiko Ayano 
Reiko Takahashi
Saeryn Arynthia 
Khaze'to Zhwan 
Nashri'a Ilhakyan

Please contact any silver star of the linkshell to get a re-invite, should you become active again. Thank you!

RE: Europa - Maril - 03-21-2014

The following people have been removed due to suspicions and confirmations of inactivity: 

W'rexen Tia 
Rhela'li Entialpoh
Jessica Grey
Ianna Long
Cemi Melarin
Lulutsu Lusu
Joy stevens
Rasheke Braddock 

If any of you return, you are welcome to rejoin, ping any silver star. 

In addition, Aedan Mathis is now a silver star, and we welcome more than 15 new members. Cookies for everyone!

RE: Europa - Maril - 04-29-2014

We have created EuropaAlts so that peoples alts may be kept company. Send a /tell to sastra mortier or darte skyphire from your alt for an invitation. 

Sadly, Europa itself is full at 128/128 people. Requests to join from this point on will be put in a waiting list, and we'll get people in whenever there is space. If the demand is big, we may consider placeholdering people in EuropaAlts until a spot in Europa opens up.

The only thing we can do is to keep sending feedback to squeenix and ask them to increase the LS sizes.

RE: Europa - Maril - 05-30-2014

After a purge, we are now at 107/128 slots. 

We have purged everyone who: 
- Did not have a class at 50
- Were not in a guild
- Were not recognized by other LS members during a call-out in primetime. 

The following were removed: 

Allith Rundall, Delanux Guillaume, Calkrow Grey, Khaya Dawn, Saniba Branchais
Skarage Dae'mondo, Bhald Abylnarh, Kalrathia Val'him, Zone Gainsbourg 
Ylari Shailcirc, Rubh'a Kalayan, Oghii Rocnor

If any of the removed ones are still active, please contact any silver star for a re-invitation. 

Thanks!

RE: Europa - Gene Treno - 06-07-2014

Oops posted in the other thread! Still room for me to rejoin?

RE: Europa - Maril - 06-07-2014

There is room yes, just contact any of the silver stars listed in the OP.

RE: Europa - Maril - 07-03-2014

This is a message telling you that there is currently 7 slots left in this very active linkshell. 

Also if your name was M-something-Tia and you whispered me this afternoon, I apologize, I forgot to close the game before I went to the outernet. Please whisper me or any star to get an invite.

RE: Europa - Maril - 07-13-2014

We have done a summer clean-up in the only feasible way we saw possible - by moving from one LS to another. We have moved all of the active members (Right now in the range of 70 people) to a new linkshell which is still named Europa. The old linkshell is now called Old Europa and will be closed in 5-7 days time, or whenever we are convinced we have everyone moved over. 

This means we have PLENTY of space for new members, so if you ever wanted to join our merry bunch of people, now is the time Smile

RE: Europa - Stella Drift - 08-04-2014

I am a EU player and I'm currently trying to get on Balmung but its locked to new characters at the moment.

Does anyone know when they lift the restrictions off?

RE: Europa - Nyx Ashkala - 08-04-2014

(08-04-2014, 05:17 PM)Stella Drift Wrote: I am a EU player and I'm currently trying to get on Balmung but its locked to new characters at the moment.

The best way to keep track of that is by watching the Lodestone News. That's the only way I can make alts. For me, it's around 8am (but I live in Texas Sad )

RE: Europa - Stella Drift - 08-04-2014

(08-04-2014, 05:19 PM)A Wrote:
(08-04-2014, 05:17 PM)Stella Drift Wrote: I am a EU player and I'm currently trying to get on Balmung but its locked to new characters at the moment.

The best way to keep track of that is by watching the Lodestone News. That's the only way I can make alts. For me, it's around 8am (but I live in Texas Sad )
Ohh i'm going to have to be on the ball then tomorrow morning. Thank you for your help. I've been wanting to play on a rp server for ages and one that is EU player friendly so I really would like to join this server ^^

Though I've never joined a linkshell before so that will be all new to me (considering thats all they had in FFXI). Thank you again Smile

RE: Europa - Maril - 08-18-2014

At the current moment of writing, Europa has 30 slots left.
Catch a silver star in-game if you want an invite! Smile