Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking for RPers during American mornings/European afternoons on weekdays - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Looking for RPers during American mornings/European afternoons on weekdays (/showthread.php?tid=6451)

Looking for RPers during American mornings/European afternoons on weekdays - Flickering Ember - 02-23-2014

Due to some bad computer problems lately, my play times have become fewer and less frequent and I can't play during peak play times as often. Therefore, I am looking for anyone who would be willing to RP with me during the following times:

7:00 am to 2-3 pm EST.
12:00 pm to 7-8 GMT.

Mostly on Mondays and Thursdays but sometimes on other weekdays. Weekends are completely off the table.

I've been playing FF long enough where I want to focus less on leveling and more and RP so I am looking for anyone who would like to RP at these times. I am really looking for anyone but I'd also especially like to meet fellow RPers who:

-Would be interested in bringing their RP friends or me bringing mine to create more RP scenarios than just 1 on 1 RP. 

-Would be interested in some manner of storyline that could occur during these times. Particularly something revolving around a journey. 

Although we don't have to do the two above things if the individual doesn't want to. I think it would be nice to add all different manners of RP scenarios for our morning/afternoon adventures.

RE: Looking for RPers during American mornings/European afternoons on weekdays - Bryn - 02-23-2014

<3 all of this.

RE: Looking for RPers during American mornings/European afternoons on weekdays - Maril - 02-23-2014

You might want to join the Europa linkshell, it's basically a LF-RP linkshell for people who play around the EU peak hours (more or less), so you might be able to find someone who fits your times. Toss me a /tell in-game on either Sastra Mortier or Thala'to Relehna and I'll get you an invite.

RE: Looking for RPers during American mornings/European afternoons on weekdays - Emelia - 02-23-2014

Hey! Due to my classes I usually am on early in the morning, so if you ever need someone to RP with, shoot me a tell in game if you see me on~

EST for me, btw.

RE: Looking for RPers during American mornings/European afternoons on weekdays - Goodfellow - 02-23-2014

I'm usually on during at least a few of those hours.  I can't really bring any friends, but feel free to search Lolotaru Lalataru.

RE: Looking for RPers during American mornings/European afternoons on weekdays - Rythulian - 02-23-2014

I'm normally on for at least a portion of that time, depending on whether i'm running late or not.

RE: Looking for RPers during American mornings/European afternoons on weekdays - E'lario - 02-24-2014

Hi! So, with my more than unusual work schedule these are my prime play times. Feel free to add E'lario Tia. I have a few friends that play around that same time as well, but their schedules are more sporadic.

RE: Looking for RPers during American mornings/European afternoons on weekdays - Erik Mynhier - 02-24-2014

I can meet with you for rpes around those times.