Hydaelyn Role-Players
Anelia Sadowyn/Mizuho Mitarashi/Arika Asagami - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Anelia Sadowyn/Mizuho Mitarashi/Arika Asagami (/showthread.php?tid=6473)

Anelia Sadowyn/Mizuho Mitarashi/Arika Asagami - Aldotsk - 02-24-2014

I. Basic Info 

• CHARACTERS:
  • Anelia Sadowyn - Click Here for Wiki
  • Ellaria Althene
  • Mizuho Mitarashi - Click Here for Wiki
  • Arika Asagami -
  • A'ri Tenbu - 
  • K'eri Tenbu -
  • Noire Nelsicar -
  • Solarius Landiverneux - 
  • Amuro Reyvard -  
  • PRIMARY CHARACTER:
  • Anelia Sadowyn

• LINKSHELLS:
  • Anelia Sadowyn -
  • Mizuho Mitarashi - 

• PRIMARY RP LINKSHELL:

• FREE COMPANY:
  • ARCADEUS [AR-RP]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
  • Medium-Heavy, however I'd like to keep my level to heavy as much as possible because to test my own skills.
  • English Skill: My English skill is intermediate to fluent. It is still the second language and my grammar is not as perfect as it should be. Sometimes, I type it way too simple that people read my statements in a wrong way. Should there be any concerns, PM me and try to get it clarified with me without permanently implying that I have actually made that mistake on purpose please.
  • Interactions: I do my best to accept any creativity or any type of RP that may come to me, and I try not to avoid anyone as long as they all wish to have fun. However I'd like to ask everyone to cooperate with me and make the RP fun as much as possible just like this game, and I'd also appreciate it you'd not bring it into OOC drama. I'd also appreciate any type of meta-gaming unless you have spoken with me before you pull any such attempt. That is all I ask for.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • COMBAT 
  1. Dice Combat - Any dice combats such as Grindstone, events and other d20 style related campaigns, I'll accept and take any type of injuries or overcome any incoming attacks despite any of my character's specialties - as long as there is no consideration of deaths to my characters unless I agree to the standard.
  2. Free Style Combat - I accept free style combat to one's creativity as long as it is something that I can understand and read. Should there be some kind of unnatural attacks that are coming towards me, I'll manage to make it as creative as possible and take hits too to be fair with my following opponent. However, should you choose to power-game or god-mod, I will think of something to overcome your power-game without any possible god-modding.
  3. Arranged Combat - There will be times that characters wishes to arrange with following players to fight in certain way. I will agree as long as there is a good amount of reasons to it and there are some interesting plot to it.
  • INJURIES
  1. Death or Any Critical Disabilities - With Eorzean Death and Disabilities Act, I humbly must request to make any ultimatum to make this decision should it come to me. If I refuse to get my character killed, this will be out of question. So please respect my wishes, and do not attempt to kill my characters without properly consulting me.
  2. Level of Injuries - There will be times when free style combats, dice combats or any type of battle will get a character injured. I will make the final decision how critical the injure will be. We will also agree to the term on how we want the result of that conflict.
  • Views on IC romance:
  • I have no concerns on romance affairs as long as it isn't some weird sick joke eRPs or "get a room" uncomfortable chats. I believe that romance has some limits just like in real life.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • Family, Friends, and ties are completely okay with any of my characters. They are not evil or side-casts.

• Views on lore:
  • Snowflaking and Echo - I try my best to not make my character special snowflake, however it is literally considered as that. In the end, I also refuse to make my characters have special abilities that do not attain in the lore or any type of Warrior of Light. None of my characters have echo and neither do I have any plans to have so.
  • Lore Accuracy - I try to fit my characters into lore as much as possible, but I also implement any Final Fantasy series similarities and Final Fantasy XI class concepts into the XIV because they share some same views. I still follow my character backgrounds into XIV timeline, and the lore regardless and will do my best to keep at it. However it is also true that there will be time people bend the lore to be creative, and I have done so as well.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• /say is mostly RP chat, unless /tell,/party,/yell,/LS are considered as IC chat.
    /shout, /fc are OOC chat to me permanently. /party,/tell,/LS,/yell, or some other chats can be OOC majority of the time.

III. Other Info 
  • Timezone: New York - Eastern Standard Time (US)
  • Contact info:
  • RPC Private Message is the best way to contact me if you do not have my Steam information.
  • Steam [Primary]: Aldotsk
  • E-mail is: TBA

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

RE: Anelia Sadowyn/Ellaria Althene/Mizuho Mitarashi/Varian Aradheim/Arlyana Rimskaya - Aldotsk - 09-05-2014

Current Arc for Following Characters:

Anelia Sadowyn -
  • Rejoining Sultansworn: Revolution of Ul'dah (2.5 Plot Line) 
  • Anelia, Fiore, and Solarius
  • Wrongful Accusations

RE: Anelia Sadowyn/Mizuho Mitarashi/Arika Asagami - Aldotsk - 01-16-2015

---Updates Posting for Feb 3 2015---

RE: Anelia Sadowyn/Mizuho Mitarashi/Arika Asagami - Aldotsk - 02-03-2015

UPDATE - 2/3/2015
  • Hiatus - Due to health issues, I'll be putting myself on hiatus on extension. I am not sure when I'll be back, but it's IRL concerns. Whether I am going to recover or not is unconfirmed as of right now. 
  • Updated the thread with Lores, RP Combat, Injury, and RP level.
  • Updated the Arcs.