Hydaelyn Role-Players
RP with me! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: RP with me! (/showthread.php?tid=6534)

RP with me! - Dietrich Dracht - 03-02-2014

Yo! New to the game and joined in with two friends who are also RPers. 

--MMORPG background
World of Warcraft, Everquest 2, Star Trek Online, The Secret World, LOTRO

--RP experience
Stretches back a dozen years. Started out forum-based in NationStates and roleplayed in the above-mentioned MMOs as well.

--Character ideas/info
I've put up a wiki page: Dietrich Dracht 

I'll probably be joining the Flame Soldiers but also looking for connections and RP hooks! I'd also like to join a linkshell or two, so would love suggestions & to be hooked up to them!

--How did you learn about the coalition?
Link from a friend who probably googled it!

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?
Heavy! 

--Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)
I'm Dutch! 
EDIT: I filled in the user template for RP preferences as well. [font=Arial]http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=6535]Link here!

RE: RP with me! - Erik Mynhier - 03-03-2014

(03-02-2014, 10:53 AM)Dietrich Dracht Wrote: --Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)
I'm Dutch! 
EDIT: I filled in the user template for RP preferences as well. [font=Arial]http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=6535]Link here!

Welkom op de RPC. Mijn naam is Eirikir, aangename kennismaking. Ik kom uit Volendam oorspronkelijk.

At least I was until I was 12 or so. I've been in the US for a bit now so my Dutch is shaky at times. I visit family there every so often.

And I will totally RP with you brother.

RE: RP with me! - Valke - 03-03-2014

No!

Okay, no, I'm kidding. Welcome to the RPC forums, man. o 3o You're welcome to poke me in-game any time if you wanna do some roleplay and stuff.

Ps. I'm French (Canadian)! Which has nothing to do with Dutch at all! :D Yay for being super awesome and foreign though! /highfives

(03-03-2014, 03:56 AM)C-L Wrote: No!

Okay, no, I'm kidding. Welcome to the RPC forums, man. o 3o You're welcome to poke me in-game any time if you wanna do some roleplay and stuff.

Ps. I'm French (Canadian)! Which has nothing to do with Dutch at all! Big Grin Yay for being super awesome and foreign though! /highfives

/highfives

RE: RP with me! - Dietrich Dracht - 03-03-2014

Bedankt! / Thank you both! Look forward to meeting you in-game as well. n_n

RE: RP with me! - Steel Wolf - 03-03-2014

Cripes, Erik set the bar really high with his opening in Dutch.  ;_;

So, I'll just say "Hello!"  "Welcome to the RPC"  toss some confetti and then go sit in my couch, feeling inadequate and eating Pringles while marathoning Vikings. 

XD

I kid, I kid.  Welcome!  Feel free to look me up if you'd like! <3

RE: RP with me! - Aerostein - 03-03-2014

Hello!
Welcome to the site and the game.
I'm always down to RP, assuming I'm not busy with anything of course. ^^

(03-03-2014, 10:17 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote: Cripes, Erik set the bar really high with his opening in Dutch.  ;_;

So, I'll just say "Hello!"  "Welcome to the RPC"  toss some confetti and then go sit in my couch, feeling inadequate and eating Pringles while marathoning Vikings. 

XD

I kid, I kid.  Welcome!  Feel free to look me up if you'd like! <3

Sorry Blush, I grew up in a town called Volendam north of Amsterdam until I was 12 when we moved to the States (my mother is from FL). After that I went back every year to visit until I was in my twenties, when I started going several times a year as I wanted.

I don't get to play with other Netherlanders often so I got really excited. I also got to use my real name, most North Americans have trouble saying it so I don't get to use it often.

(03-03-2014, 07:39 AM)Dietrich Dracht Wrote: Bedankt! / Thank you both! Look forward to meeting you in-game as well. n_n

Geen dank! Eén taal is nooit genoeg, ja?

RE: RP with me! - Steel Wolf - 03-03-2014

Oh, no no! Please don't apologize!  You should be very proud of that heritage.  I'm just jelly you know the language as well as you do.

As a half-Greek myself, I've almost no grasp of the Greek language, save for a few courtesy words....but I wanna learn.  <3  Truly, nothing to apologize for.  :3

(03-03-2014, 11:05 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote: Oh, no no! Please don't apologize!  You should be very proud of that heritage.  I'm just jelly you know the language as well as you do.

As a half-Greek myself, I've almost no grasp of the Greek language, save for a few courtesy words....but I wanna learn.  <3  Truly, nothing to apologize for.  :3

RE: RP with me! - Zveld - 03-04-2014

I'm looking to start a casual RP FC. Casual in the sense that I don't intend it to be a hardcore FC in general. But hardcore in terms of dedication to RP. Please PM me if interested...this goes for anyone.

Bout to make a thread about it.

RE: RP with me! - Rhuya Zhwan - 03-05-2014

Wahey, a fellow European and a fellow Dutch person!

I'm the inverse of Erik, I s'ppose - I moved into the Netherlands. Glad to see the Europeans are (probably not so) slowly invading here, too.

RE: RP with me! - Evie - 03-05-2014

My family is dutch, so I can kind of relate a little bit, though I have NO knowledge of the language. My grandfather's family came across the giant pond to the US.

My dad always likes to remind me of it by saying "If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much." XD. Needless to say my family is a bit proud of their heritage.

Anyways...Welcome to the RP and Balmung! Hope to see you around the server Smile.

RE: RP with me! - Arkghyom - 03-06-2014

Welcome to the forums. Have fun!

RE: RP with me! - Dietrich Dracht - 03-07-2014

I've had the opportunity to RP with a bunch of you already. Always looking for more! This is a fun server!