Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello! new RPer here! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello! new RPer here! (/showthread.php?tid=6602)

Hello! new RPer here! - Alt-0 - 03-10-2014

Heya, I've been Interested for a time now to start rping.

--MMORPG background
I've been playing various MMORPGs. FFXI, WoW, TERA and other smaller  rpgs i've tried out in between

--RP experience
I'm pretty new to rp and i thought it's always fun to be in character when you play as the character. Might as well get started now since this is a game i'll be playing for a long time Smile

--Character ideas/info
Altima Zeroblade - Here is the draft for my bio. May be too long or crazy but it's my first attempt at it after looking at all the awesome bios in the wiki.

It's still a work in progress (no pictures or anything yet) and comments and critiques are also welcome.

--How did you learn about the coalition?
Natalie McBeef and a bunch of balmung rpers referred me to the site.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?
I would say Medium or maybe heavy., I want to kind of follow plots and storylines while staying true to my character.

RE: Hello! new RPer here! - Erik Mynhier - 03-11-2014

(03-10-2014, 08:16 AM)Alt-0 Wrote: Heya, I've been Interested for a time now to start rping.

--MMORPG background
I've been playing various MMORPGs. FFXI, WoW, TERA and other smaller  rpgs i've tried out in between

--RP experience
I'm pretty new to rp and i thought it's always fun to be in character when you play as the character. Might as well get started now since this is a game i'll be playing for a long time Smile

--Character ideas/info
Altima Zeroblade - Here is the draft for my bio. May be too long or crazy but it's my first attempt at it after looking at all the awesome bios in the wiki.

It's still a work in progress (no pictures or anything yet) and comments and critiques are also welcome.

I would say Medium or maybe heavy., I want to kind of follow plots and storylines while staying true to my character.

Welcome to the community. Feel free to look me up.

RE: Hello! new RPer here! - Alt-0 - 03-13-2014

(03-11-2014, 09:10 PM)I'll definitely contact you in game!Erik Mynhier Wrote:
(03-10-2014, 08:16 AM)Alt-0 Wrote: Heya, I've been Interested for a time now to start rping.

--MMORPG background

--RP experience

--Character ideas/info

Welcome to the community. Feel free to look me up.