Hydaelyn Role-Players
Drama-Free Coil Static~! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Drama-Free Coil Static~! (/showthread.php?tid=6913)

Drama-Free Coil Static~! - xelliexell - 04-12-2014

[Image: 97920753_whoa-watch-out-said-the-bird-ho...e-dont.jpg]

Team Honey Badger is looking for a permanent member to join our Coil static!

More specifically, we're looking for a melee dps. (Although if other jobs are interested, please let me know and I'll add you for subbing when one of our regulars can't make it!)

We're a low-drama group who encourages patience and respect between our members. While everyone is responsible for putting on their Try Hard hat and showing up on time, we also remember that we're here to have fun, too. Anyone is welcome to make suggestions in our group, and we're all good about listening to said suggestions as well. (And, when in doubt, just blame Seer.)

Our raid times are Fridays, 7:00-10:00PM Central and Saturdays, 11:00AM-2:00PM Central. We take 1-2 refresher/AFK breaks per session, usually around the hour or half-hour mark.

And now let's get to our raiding guidelines!

[Image: 2crdIZA.jpg]

• Loot rules: Need if it's your main job, and Greed on any unwanted items for off-jobs. We keep it simple.
  • As mentioned, anyone is welcome to make strategy suggestions during the raid. If there is ever a conflict between suggestions, Zanin Briggs is our advisor, and they make the final call on what we'll be doing.
  • Be excellent to one another.
  • Please bring food for T5 and beyond. We have members willing to make food and potions for you if you'd be willing to supply us with the mats.
  • Be willing to join our channel on Skype if you become a permanent member. This is where we share useful links and information with each other, and where I will post general announcements and questions about our plans for the weekend.
  • During raid times, we are on Vent. Talking is not required, but please join us there to listen for call outs.
  • If you cannot make it, PLEASE to let me know in advance. The Skype channel is a good place to leave these sorts of messages, since I'm not always logged in game.
  • On that note, please be punctual. We wait for 15 minutes before we find a replacement for the evening.
  • Be willing to gear up during the week if needed (although we're also generally willing to help out when we can.) Since we're doing T5, ~iL80 would be good, but we can take lower if you're willing to close the gap in reasonable time!
  • No ninja AFKs. We have designated break times that usually happen about 1 hour in to raiding. (This is to prevent running once, someone going afk, running again, someone else going afk... It's just more efficient if everyone goes at once.) 
I think that's everything? Right now we're practicing the last phase of T5, and intend to move on to the later Turns after we beat it. With practice, we're steadily getting better. Don't worry if you're new to Coil or haven't had much practice - we'll help you learn if you're willing to listen. If you're interested, either PM me or post here, and we'll do a "trial run" with you to make sure that we all jive well together. If more than one person is interested in the same role, then we'll run with both of you and then make our decision (to be fair.)

Thank you for your time!

[Image: Honey_Badger_CaresqurDetail.png]

RE: Drama-Free Coil Static~! - NomadSoul - 04-12-2014

Very relaxed, fun, and mature group. Highly recommended.

RE: Drama-Free Coil Static~! - xelliexell - 04-12-2014

Haha, thanks, Darwyn. Wink And if you find anyone on your travels who'd like more information, feel free to point them at this thread too!

RE: Drama-Free Coil Static~! - Sophia_Grave - 04-15-2014

Ever since joining an RP focused FC, I've been looking for a static. I play a mean MNK, but I've got most of the jobs above i85 anyway so I can honestly do anything. I'll try to catch one of you online but if not, keep an eye for Sophia Grave.

RE: Drama-Free Coil Static~! - xelliexell - 04-15-2014

(04-15-2014, 03:55 AM)Apl_Juice Wrote: Ever since joining an RP focused FC, I've been looking for a static. I play a mean MNK, but I've got most of the jobs above i85 anyway so I can honestly do anything. I'll try to catch one of you online but if not, keep an eye for Sophia Grave.

That sounds great! I'll try to catch you online sometime this week so we can try each other out! If nothing else, I'll look for you first when our static meets up this Friday (at the times listed above.) ^^

RE: Drama-Free Coil Static~! - NomadSoul - 04-25-2014

We're still recruiting.

RE: Drama-Free Coil Static~! - Mooncalling - 04-25-2014

(04-25-2014, 08:19 PM)NomadSoul Wrote: We're still recruiting.

And still awesome.

RE: Drama-Free Coil Static~! - Maia - 04-26-2014

Ah... If only I had more spare time. Good luck to you all!

RE: Drama-Free Coil Static~! - xelliexell - 04-26-2014

(04-25-2014, 09:56 PM)Mooncalling Wrote:
(04-25-2014, 08:19 PM)NomadSoul Wrote: We're still recruiting.

And still awesome.

And still doing the Manderville.

RE: Drama-Free Coil Static~! - Clover - 04-26-2014

(04-12-2014, 05:55 PM)xelliexell Wrote: (Although if other jobs are interested, please let me know and I'll add you for subbing when one of our regulars can't make it!)

White Mage here! I wonder if I could be added to the healers' backup list ^^?

RE: Drama-Free Coil Static~! - NomadSoul - 05-10-2014

We've beaten t5. Still recruiting.

RE: Drama-Free Coil Static~! - xelliexell - 05-14-2014

Yep! Farming T5 for our other members and then going to progress through T6! Moogle