Hydaelyn Role-Players
Lurked long enough, saying Hello - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Lurked long enough, saying Hello (/showthread.php?tid=7512)

Pages: 1 2

Lurked long enough, saying Hello - OttoVann - 06-27-2014

Hello Im Otto Vann, hopefully some people here have met me RPing mostly in Uldah.  I IC a wealthy merchant, clothing designer, and all around Master Crafter.  I usually give outfits I make away for people since I don't really need money due to my income being so high.

I have never RP'd before until a couple of weeks ago upon returning to this game after a 6 month plus break and immediately transferring to Balmung.  I wanted a high-pop server and to also experience an MMO differently so here I am.  Ive made good impressions I think on people RPing but Im still very new to it

Im an insertion type RP, and I speak very straight forward with no accent on my words really.  My character is a little older than most looking, and acts that way.  I avoid combat when I can as well mostly because Im not in the mood to get hurt.

Please help me fill the gaps in as I go Im still raw to rP in a lot of ways

I also "run" a linkshell I made a couple of weeks ago called Casual Roleplayers - its a pretty nice environment where people have made friends and RP buddies myself included.  People come and go a lot so it only hovers at around 90 people though but I'm willing to invite anyone who asks me to join.  Im not sure how to create a LS profile on here though but perhaps its best I didn't I wouldn't know.

RE: Lurked long enough, saying Hello - Whittledown - 06-27-2014

Otto! Wonderful to see you on the board! Hornet was wearing the outfit you made for her just last night.

Welcome to the RPC!

RE: Lurked long enough, saying Hello - Zhavi - 06-27-2014

Heeeey, good on you for trying something out you've never tried before! I wish you the best with your rp endeavors, and just keep on keeping on. Welcome to the RPC. Smile

RE: Lurked long enough, saying Hello - Knave - 06-27-2014

Welcome!

I saw you yesterday outside the tavern in Limsa, my friend and I commented on your amazing pants! Big Grin

RE: Lurked long enough, saying Hello - Coatleque - 06-27-2014

The great Master Vann at last.
I daresay half of Balmung is wearing his clothes by now. Or at least half of Ul'dah.
Welcome!

RE: Lurked long enough, saying Hello - Kage - 06-27-2014

People tell me that Kage's fashion sense is deplorable. One Nazeru Auronas in particular.

I'm sure Otto Vann will say the same.

But I have definitely seen your classy character. Hope to RP with you some time sir!

RE: Lurked long enough, saying Hello - Oscare - 06-27-2014

O-Oh no... M-Master Vann-senpai. Forgive me for I have sinned the Clothes of Your Grace. I am not worth to wear Your Clothes as effectively, my Savior.
Okay, joking aside! Welcome. <3 Hope you have a grand old time here!

RE: Lurked long enough, saying Hello - Roen - 06-27-2014

Welcome!

Oooh all these characters in cities I want to run into and RP with! Damn you story arc!

Perhaps I will run into you with one of my alts...

Hornet looked fantastic in your outfit. Yes indeedy.

RE: Lurked long enough, saying Hello - Berrod Armstrong - 06-27-2014

Welcome! Good to see you on here, I enjoy watching your character interact with others!

RE: Lurked long enough, saying Hello - Aya - 06-27-2014

Otto! I feel so bad now! I've seen you about, but my "Is he an RPer?" radar apparently failed this one big time, and I never approached you while you were in the Quick Sand.  I'm sorry!  I look forward to meeting you IC ^_^

RE: Lurked long enough, saying Hello - Melkire - 06-27-2014

Must. Meet you. ICly.

So many friends down in the dumps right now due to the story arc that Roen mentioned that could use some cheering up. New clothes would do it. ESPECIALLY courtesy the Master Otto Vann.

...there are also... other outfits... that Osric needs made... and would pay generously for... hmm....

Seriously though, great to have you out and about! Lurking's good and all but eventually... this is eventually! Cue dancing Cactuar!

Cactuar

RE: Lurked long enough, saying Hello - Askier - 06-27-2014

(06-27-2014, 06:06 PM)Melkire Wrote: Must. Meet ,  u. ICly.

So many friends down in the dumps right now due to the story arc that Roen mentioned that could use some cheering up. New clothes would do it. ESPECIALLY courtesy the Master Otto Vann.

...there are also... other outfits... that Osric needs made... and would pay generously for... hmm....

Seriously though, great to have you out and about! Lurking's good and all but eventually... this is eventually! Cue dancing Cactuar!

Cactuar 
Osric! I'm offended! Do you really think me so shallow that having new clothes will cure my mental anguish? I'll have you know. .  .

Wait..

Those shoes..
They're Otto Vann's New Summer collection? Bouncy
...oh yeah...I -am-  shallow. Lol.

Good to meet you sir, I hope I get a chance to run into you IC. Your character sounds like a real unique fingure. Big Grin

RE: Lurked long enough, saying Hello - Melkire - 06-27-2014

(06-27-2014, 06:35 PM)Askier Wrote: -snip-

I didn't mean you, ya lug!

...love the Summer Collection. The pants are to die for.

RE: Lurked long enough, saying Hello - OttoVann - 06-27-2014

I wasnt really expecting such a warm welcome to be honest thanks for being so welcoming guys I hope I can meet you sometime

RE: Lurked long enough, saying Hello - Faye - 06-28-2014

Otto, it's great to see you here! Big Grin