Hydaelyn Role-Players
So I lived... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: So I lived... (/showthread.php?tid=7526)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

So I lived... - Erik Mynhier - 06-29-2014

Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I use to be pretty active in this game. Then I just... stopped. Well here's what happened.

A few months ago I had some issues that happen pretty common for me, mostly chest pains. As some of you who know me may remember, I was born with a heart defect that lead to fairly frequent cardiac episodes, not heart attacks, but sort of like mini ones. Well what had happened was I was feeling ill and as I was use to it, knew to go to to the hospital. While being sorted out I experienced the largest episode I ever had and lost consciousness for four days. When I came to I was offered the option of a corrective surgery for my defect. While deciding on whether or not to go through with it I had another episode. That sort of decided it for me. I went through with it, and have been in recovery and PT since. I recently in the last few days have gone back to work, and I plan to resume FFXIV in a few days.

Just thought I would reintroduce/update myself.

RE: So I lived... - TheLastCandle - 06-29-2014

Glad to have you back, brother. Even more glad you're all right. Thumbsup

RE: So I lived... - Warren Castille - 06-29-2014

Glad to hear you're better. You've got plenty of folks here worrying about you, be a good sport and put them at ease!

RE: So I lived... - Oscare - 06-29-2014

It's good to hear you're feeling better! Hope it remains that way! 

Welcome back and nice to meet you!

RE: So I lived... - Whittledown - 06-29-2014

Welcome back Erik!

RE: So I lived... - Zhavi - 06-29-2014

I never rped with you, but I saw you out and about on the RPC and always thought you were a cool cat. Welcome back and glad you're on the road to recovery!

RE: So I lived... - Melkire - 06-29-2014

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WELCOME BACK! Cactuar

Glad to hear you're on the mend. We were worried there for quite some time, those of us who'd heard / gotten the word.

Get in touch with me, last we heard ICly you'd disappeared somewhere in Coerthas....  Wink

RE: So I lived... - Kanaria Melkire - 06-29-2014

-Dances for joy!-

RE: So I lived... - Askier - 06-29-2014

Hey, I remember you!  LOL Big Grin

Welcome back!  Boy do we have some things to discuss Ic next I see you in game.

RE: So I lived... - Kahn'a - 06-29-2014

<eyes watering up>
Oh my days, welcome home Erik ; ; !
I'm glad to hear you're fine and on the recovery, and I can tell you LOADS of people are looking forward to your return! Don't expect anything else but a warm greeting.

RE: So I lived... - Coatleque - 06-29-2014

We have never met, but looking over your IC credentials, I believe we should do so as soon as possible! Glad to hear you pulled through and are on the way to recovery!

RE: So I lived... - Siha - 06-29-2014

OH MY GOD ERIK!!! D:

We missed you, and were worried! I'm glad to hear things got sorted out but sorry to hear about your episodes. I hope you're getting well quickly and getting plenty of rest, we'll look forward to seeing you on the game again when you're feeling up to it!

RE: So I lived... - Meghatron - 06-29-2014

I don't know you, but I'm sorry you had to go through such a tough time and am glad you're doing well now! May your recovery continue with haste!

RE: So I lived... - Erik Mynhier - 06-29-2014

(06-29-2014, 07:33 PM)Siha Wrote: OH MY GOD ERIK!!! D:

We missed you, and were worried! I'm glad to hear things got sorted out but sorry to hear about your episodes. I hope you're getting well quickly and getting plenty of rest, we'll look forward to seeing you on the game again when you're feeling up to it!

I read they were adding a hug emote sis, we are going to need that.

And thanks everyone for understanding and the warm welcome. As soon as square stops stressing my stitches and unlocks my account I'll pop in and say hi.

To the people who wanted to hang out IC I'd love to, I missed you all.

Also, anyone who knew the circles I ran in, care to fill me in on whats happened IC in the last few months? Terrorist, assassins, and the ever seedy Ul'dah politic? When I left I got myself captured by assassins ic because I only thought I'd be gone a few days, so I guess I've been in some prison or something lol.

RE: So I lived... - Berrod Armstrong - 06-29-2014

Glad to see that you're on the mend. Wishing you the speediest of recoveries, and good health going forward.