Hydaelyn Role-Players
Announcing the Recruit a Friend campaign! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Announcing the Recruit a Friend campaign! (/showthread.php?tid=7826)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Announcing the Recruit a Friend campaign! - Merri - 07-31-2014

[Image: catch.png?1406793149]
[Image: title.png?1406793149]

...But I think we can all agree on what the most important thing here is.

[Image: item_detail_image_02.jpg?1406793149]

Who wants to be my new recruited friend~ ?

RE: Announcing the Recruit a Friend campaign! - Clover - 07-31-2014

Seeing a pink haired Clover on the double mount makes me extra happy and excited about it *laughs*.

It's really unfair, though, since I already convinced all my friends to play FFXIV way before this system was implemented (=_=;
So now I'll be unable to get the double mount...

...Unless I make a second account myself, but how expensive would that be? *sweatdrops*.

RE: Announcing the Recruit a Friend campaign! - Melodia - 07-31-2014

Wait so they are tying to this to the recruit a friend campaign and not the marriage system? Booooooo!!!! *table flips double mount as another item I'll never get* Frustrated

RE: Announcing the Recruit a Friend campaign! - Elyscia - 07-31-2014

I'm so excited! I should get my chocobo tonight, invited a friend and told him to go find 90 days worth of time cards and I'd pay it for him.

In-game rewards will be granted based on the number of subscription days accumulated. Note that the 30 day free trial period will not be counted. To receive reward items immediately, you must purchase subscription days using a game time card. Items will be delivered via the moogle delivery service.

WHO WANTS TO RIDE WITH ME?

RE: Announcing the Recruit a Friend campaign! - Rhostel - 07-31-2014

(07-31-2014, 07:08 AM)Rurutani Wrote: Wait so they are tying to this to the recruit a friend campaign and not the marriage system? Booooooo!!!! *table flips double mount as another item I'll never get* Frustrated
I'm sure there'll be other double mounts, now that they've got the tech for them.

RE: Announcing the Recruit a Friend campaign! - Warren Castille - 07-31-2014

Hmm.

Hmmmmmm.

RE: Announcing the Recruit a Friend campaign! - Kage - 07-31-2014

.... i'm very tempted to buy a 90-day sub for a new account just for that chocobo >.>;

RE: Announcing the Recruit a Friend campaign! - Berrod Armstrong - 07-31-2014

Just in tiiimee! MUAHAHA! I've got a friend coming over in a couple weeks!

(07-31-2014, 07:24 AM)Rhostel Wrote:
(07-31-2014, 07:08 AM)Rurutani Wrote: Wait so they are tying to this to the recruit a friend campaign and not the marriage system? Booooooo!!!! *table flips double mount as another item I'll never get* Frustrated
I'm sure there'll be other double mounts, now that they've got the tech for them.
Yeah...it just annoys me that they tie it to a real money task. So you'll either have to pressure a friend to play (or like me if you have no friends who would play it are out of luck) or you'll get those who create a fake second account just to get the mount. As my budget is tight anyway with my family, that isn't even an option. So I'm out of luck. Thanks SE *punches Yoshi*

This isn't the only double seated chocobo mount. They already stated that the Eternal bond system would have one (when they showed off the tux and dress etc). Like the other mounts though it's going to cost a bit of gil or depend on some type of subscription thing.

RE: Announcing the Recruit a Friend campaign! - Sophia_Grave - 07-31-2014

90 days is like 40 USD, right? And, if I remember correctly, you can't actually make a service account for FFXIV without a fresh registration code, which is another, what, 25 USD?

Double choco is cool, but not 65 USD cool :V

(07-31-2014, 09:00 AM)Apl_Juice Wrote: 90 days is like 40 USD, right? And, if I remember correctly, you can't actually make a service account for FFXIV without a fresh registration code, which is another, what, 25 USD?

Double choco is cool, but not 65 USD cool :V
This. ^^

If you don't have a friend, and don't want to pay real money for it then you are just out of luck. We already pay the fee each month. Give us an alternate way to get the damn mount.

RE: Announcing the Recruit a Friend campaign! - Oscare - 07-31-2014

2 person mount? Yes.

That circlet is hella cute, too.

RE: Announcing the Recruit a Friend campaign! - Lillith Cale - 07-31-2014

Oh gosh, this mount *heavy breathing*

I...I don't think I have any friends I can hassle into getting the game unfortunately T_T

[Image: ffxiv_wedding2.jpg]

Personally I think this is more awesome but maybe that's just me.

But... I am willing to pay $85 on 2 60-day game time cards and the PC download for someone to be my recruit.

or myself.

Preferably it means I can get a friend.