Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for partners - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for partners (/showthread.php?tid=7956)

Looking for partners - Jilan - 08-13-2014

I am horrid at introductions, usually. I'm looking for rp partners, preferably in/around Limsa Lominsa. Jilan is newly arrived in the port city, having stowed away in an airship to get there, and is a bit green around the gills when it comes to big cities and non-Miqo'te culture. She's unlikely to be all that receptive to Hyur, blaming them for the Calamity, but she'll likely get on with Lalafel, Elezen (having met many living in the Shroud), and especially other Miqo'te. 

It could be the cargo she hid in to get there belonged to someone, or someone's employer. Could wind up in a chance meeting while exploring the city. Possibilities are fairly open in that regard.

RE: Looking for partners - Zhavi - 08-13-2014

Hiiiiiiii. Smile

Zhi's wiki profile is in my sig, please do give it a read over to see if that sort of character is what you'd like to get your character involved in (the down and dirty criminal kind!).

RE: Looking for partners - Jilan - 08-13-2014

Oooh. Zhi's a rather colorful one, isn't she? XD

I do think it'd be rather interesting for her and Jilan to meet. Criminal stuff isn't entirely foreign to Jilan, though the banditry she engaged in in Gridania is a far cry below what I'm sure Zhi get's up to. I'm already digging this idea. >D

RE: Looking for partners - Faye - 08-13-2014

I have two characters who are based primarily in La Noscea, but sadly they're both Hyur!

RE: Looking for partners - FreelanceWizard - 08-13-2014

Depending on what you're looking for RP-wise with other miqo'te, you might look L'yhta up. She lives in Limsa Lominsa, is relatively well-known among the arcanists and Maelstrom, and could easily run into your character (perhaps literally). Perhaps some of the cargo was ordered by the Tower, since they regularly get shipments of reagents and other items from around the world.

She'd be particularly interested in taking a new miqo'te to the city under her wing, since she was once in a similar situation herself. She's also quite negatively inclined towards tribal miqo'te culture due to her past, which could make for some interesting conversations.

RE: Looking for partners - Yune - 08-13-2014

My Yune is from Limsa Lominsa, and though she tends to travel a lot these days to her recently discovered wanderlust, she always returns home as often as she can. She's a Miqo raised by lalas, so she's not entirely like your traditional kitty due to her upbringing, but she's always looking to make more friends. >^.^<

My other Limsa girl Rui is, sadly, a Hyur, but she's a sweetheart if you can get past her insanity, and she's mute too, so... Maybe the lack of man-speak might make it easier to connect? lol

I also have a few others if you ever have a mind to be in any other nation for awhile and your char warms up to non-Miqo, so if you find yourself in those parts and would like to meet up, just give me a shout.

RE: Looking for partners - Jilan - 08-19-2014

Still currently looking.

RE: Looking for partners - Michikyou - 08-20-2014

You may enjoy roleplaying with the Morbolvine clan, they are a keeper-clan based FC/LS who practice a lot of keeper traditions.