Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello there! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello there! (/showthread.php?tid=8169)

Hello there! - Infernus Anguis - 09-03-2014

Hello there everyone! I figured it would probably be a good idea to introduce myself before jumping in and getting to know the community. I have been playing MMOs for quite some time now(I'd give a more precise estimate, but at this point I honestly have no idea.) as for which MMOs, i've played just about everything to some extent. Those of note however, would be Lord of the Rings Online, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and most recently, as well as extensively, Guild Wars 2. I RPed quite heavily in the two former, and continue to RP heavily in Guild Wars 2 at the present. My main character, is Thruinaux Baelmont, a Wildwood Elezen who I rolled just recently on Balmung. I would typically provide a bit more information, but in all honesty I have barely had time to develop the character at all, so he is little more than a poorly organized concept at the present. IRL I work two jobs, have an absurdly chaotic schedule and also have plans to be going back to school during the second semester of the coming year, so needless to say, my play time will likely be a bit limited, and what time I do manage to find I will have to divide between FFXIV and GW2. None the less, I look forward to getting to know everyone here in what time I do manage to find, and look forward to the RP that the future holds.

RE: Hello there! - MattieBoi - 09-04-2014

[Image: limerence.gif]

Welcome! 
Once you flesh out your character and join in on the RP, feel free to say hello if you see me! Big Grin See you around!

RE: Hello there! - TheBlob - 09-04-2014

Welcome to Balmung and the RPC! I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding RP despite the chaotic schedule. Smile

Hope to see you in game!

RE: Hello there! - Faye - 09-04-2014

Hello there, welcome and best of luck in developing your character! I'm always to chat or role-play, so feel free to say hello if you see me around on Balmung!

RE: Hello there! - Adventurer - 09-04-2014

Hello there! Welcome to Balmung!

Feel free to give me a nudge if you see me about or if you want to grab some roleplay! Big Grin

Preaching to the choir with hectic schedules! Even with that, Balmung is filled with tons of great RP throughout the day! I'm sure you'll settle in wonderfully. Smile

RE: Hello there! - Zoetrooper - 09-04-2014

Welcome! A pleasure to meet ye, I'll see you on the forums! I also play a Wildwood Elezen, cause they be awesome.

RE: Hello there! - Mr. Wolfdog - 09-05-2014

Sharps! Fancy seeing you here! (Its Croc)

RE: Hello there! - Infernus Anguis - 09-12-2014

Hey everyone, I apologize for the late reply, my aforementioned crazy schedule has been even crazier than usual. Just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome and hopefully i'll have the time to catch some of you in game for RP.

And also... OHAI CROC! Long time no talk. So this must be where you disappeared to!  Tongue

RE: Hello there! - Mr. Wolfdog - 09-12-2014

(09-12-2014, 10:34 PM)SilverBloodSerpent Wrote: Hey everyone, I apologize for the late reply, my aforementioned crazy schedule has been even crazier than usual. Just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome and hopefully i'll have the time to catch some of you in game for RP.

And also... OHAI CROC! Long time no talk. So this must be where you disappeared to!  Tongue
I actually just started a couple weeks ago, still on my first month. I'll keep my eye out for ya in game!