Hydaelyn Role-Players
Calling All Garleans and Ala Mhigan Resistance Players! [Balmung] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Calling All Garleans and Ala Mhigan Resistance Players! [Balmung] (/showthread.php?tid=8340)

Pages: 1 2

Calling All Garleans and Ala Mhigan Resistance Players! [Balmung] - Tiergan - 09-18-2014

I have a plot in mind that I probably won't be able to properly spearhead until October, but I wanted to get a general idea of how many Garlean and Ala Mhigan Resistance RPers there are on Balmung. Especially Garleans still loyal and serving the empire. If you're either of the two, feel free to post here so I know who you are.

Once I have a good idea (and have worked out some of the kinks of my idea), I'll send you folks some PMs with the general synopsis and you can let me know if you're interested. Smile

RE: Calling All Garleans and Ala Mhigan Resistance Players! [Balmung] - Val - 09-18-2014

I have a Garlean Big Grin

RE: Calling All Garleans and Ala Mhigan Resistance Players! [Balmung] - Kage - 09-18-2014

I think there's a whole FC of Garleans that may be interested from what I've read on the forums.

Maybe Franz might. I'll push him here.

RE: Calling All Garleans and Ala Mhigan Resistance Players! [Balmung] - OttoVann - 09-18-2014

Otto is intimate with one who is one of their ringleaders of sorts. I can send them to this thread eyyy

RE: Calling All Garleans and Ala Mhigan Resistance Players! [Balmung] - Ragnar - 09-18-2014

Ragnar's a former resistance fighter. It wouldn't be hard to convince him to help the cause again.

RE: Calling All Garleans and Ala Mhigan Resistance Players! [Balmung] - Sounsyy - 09-19-2014

I've been looking to wiggle Sounsyy into the Ala Mhigan Resistance scene. If my work schedule permits, I'd be interested in getting involved on the Resistance side.

RE: Calling All Garleans and Ala Mhigan Resistance Players! [Balmung] - E'irawen - 09-19-2014

I have a Garlean as well. Smile Please keep me updated~

RE: Calling All Garleans and Ala Mhigan Resistance Players! [Balmung] - ArmachiA - 09-19-2014

NB has a wholllleee slew of Garlean alts and we're friends with a Garlean themed FC Smile

RE: Calling All Garleans and Ala Mhigan Resistance Players! [Balmung] - Unnamed Mercenary - 09-19-2014

Dishonored Garlean here! The science-y Garleans that messed up his life want him dead! THere could be strings attached on both sides.

RE: Calling All Garleans and Ala Mhigan Resistance Players! [Balmung] - Tiergan - 09-19-2014

::STEEPLES FINGERS::

Glad to see there are so many victims Garleans and Ala Mhigans about. Mmyess.

RE: Calling All Garleans and Ala Mhigan Resistance Players! [Balmung] - Sophia_Grave - 09-19-2014

Goes without saying, I'll be there Luri <3

RE: Calling All Garleans and Ala Mhigan Resistance Players! [Balmung] - Aya - 09-19-2014

Ala Mhigan here.. but not part of the resistance Smile

RE: Calling All Garleans and Ala Mhigan Resistance Players! [Balmung] - Unnamed Mercenary - 09-19-2014

(09-19-2014, 01:50 AM)Tiergan Wrote: ::STEEPLES FINGERS::

Glad to see there are so many victims Garleans and Ala Mhigans about. Mmyess.

Franz is totally a victim.

RE: Calling All Garleans and Ala Mhigan Resistance Players! [Balmung] - Gharen - 09-19-2014

Gharen has associated with the resistance in recent months. I'd be interested to see what you've got planned =)

RE: Calling All Garleans and Ala Mhigan Resistance Players! [Balmung] - Vysce the Lad - 09-19-2014

I've got an ex-resistance member who's been looking for some pay back. Am definitely there if my schedule lets me!