Hydaelyn Role-Players
Baby Shower for Portia Bartel - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Baby Shower for Portia Bartel (/showthread.php?tid=8919)

Pages: 1 2

Baby Shower for Portia Bartel - Lady Portia Bartel - 11-10-2014

[Image: C3RdDnt.gif]

Date: Friday, November 14
Time:  4:00pm PST // 5:00pm MST // 6:00pm CST // 7:00pm EST // 12:00am GMT+0
(Invitation is open to anyone who knows her ICly! Also can be counted as a house-warming event, since I finally have a personal house, hurray!)

For those who know the lady personally, even if only for a short while, would receive an invitation delivered to them. The paper is crisp white stock, edges embossed with flowers and written in deep currant purple ink by a delicate hand.

~*~
Please join with friends and loved ones 
in honoring mother-to-be 
Lady Portia Bartel

Come partake in the festivities,
food, fine wine, sweets, good company,
and floral decorations galore
at the Bartel manor
in Gridania's noble district.

Gifts are optional but welcome.
Feel free to bring additional company.
~*~

RE: Baby Shower for Portia Bartel - Lillini - 11-10-2014

Almost killed her baby, but still coming somehow.

RE: Baby Shower for Portia Bartel - Lady Portia Bartel - 11-10-2014

(11-10-2014, 02:45 AM)Lillini Wrote: Almost killed her baby, but still coming somehow.

iloveyou
doit

RE: Baby Shower for Portia Bartel - Nebbs - 11-10-2014

Would love to come, and drag Ilwe. We would probably be a little later on though.

Now I have to invent IC shenanigans so there is a link. Maybe a notice on the Lavender Beds notice board or something.we come the new neighbour?

(11-10-2014, 03:35 AM)Nebbs Wrote: Would love to come, and drag Ilwe. We would probably be a little later on though.

Now I have to invent IC shenanigans so there is a link. Maybe a notice on the Lavender Beds notice board or something.we come the new neighbour?

Haha, yeah I thought about you two and then I was like "wait I haven't even MET them IC!"

That could work though I think ^^ Or we could plan to IC run into each other in Lavender Beds, chat for a bit, then she could be like "oh by the way you should come to my baby shower"

(11-10-2014, 03:44 AM)Lady Portia Bartel Wrote:
(11-10-2014, 03:35 AM)Nebbs Wrote: Would love to come, and drag Ilwe. We would probably be a little later on though.

Haha, yeah I thought about you two and then I was like "wait I haven't even MET them IC!"

That could work though I think ^^ Or we could plan to IC run into each other in Lavender Beds, chat for a bit, then she could be like "oh by the way you should come to my baby shower"

Definitely .. or if you want some advice on pregnancy or a fortune telling.. that sort of thing Nebbs can do. Ilwe makes good things, maybe a crib?

Many things, or just runaway chocobo.

(11-10-2014, 03:50 AM)Nebbs Wrote:

Definitely .. or if you want some advice on pregnancy or a fortune telling.. that sort of thing Nebbs can do. Ilwe makes good things, maybe a crib?

Porita's drake Vanhi goes sleepwalking through the neighborhood in search for delicious fried chocobo.... @U@ hahahaha

(11-10-2014, 04:08 AM)Lady Portia Bartel Wrote:
(11-10-2014, 03:50 AM)Nebbs Wrote:

Porita's drake Vanhi goes sleepwalking through the neighborhood in search for delicious fried chocobo.... @U@ hahahaha

Oh I have just the thing. He he.

RE: Baby Shower for Portia Bartel - TheBlob - 11-10-2014

Daphine will be there!

RE: Baby Shower for Portia Bartel - Steel Wolf - 11-10-2014

(11-10-2014, 01:31 AM)Lady Portia Bartel Wrote:
in Gridania's noble district.

...oh dear gods, I don't have anything nice to wear. O.O;;

Regardless, expect my tree-like self to be there. <3

RE: Baby Shower for Portia Bartel - Salinas - 11-10-2014

(11-10-2014, 02:45 AM)Lady Portia Bartel Wrote:
(11-10-2014, 02:45 AM)Lillini Wrote: Almost killed her baby, but still coming somehow.

iloveyou
doit

(Questioning Portia's logic)

.. Expect the mismatched duo appearing. Hopefully they won't cause a scene.

RE: Baby Shower for Portia Bartel - Kage - 11-10-2014

If only the only interaction Kage had wasn't meeting her at a beach party with hide and seek.

Then again Kage would be like "omg did Kayah get you pregnant???"

RE: Baby Shower for Portia Bartel - Lady Portia Bartel - 11-14-2014

Today today today!

RE: Baby Shower for Portia Bartel - Edgar - 11-14-2014

Awww, baby Miqo on the way!

Shame Edgar can't show up, he'd be beside himself with joy; guy loves babies. ^^

RE: Baby Shower for Portia Bartel - Nebbs - 11-15-2014

Screenies!

[Image: fd9fbc64-1c06-4009-afa3-334fd01bbf53_zps...g~original]

[Image: dcbf3380-574c-48eb-9b62-7700f0d36a87_zps...g~original]