Hydaelyn Role-Players
My future character's biography - alpha version. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: My future character's biography - alpha version. (/showthread.php?tid=9188)

My future character's biography - alpha version. - Guy Tower - 12-07-2014

Hello again! It will be a few months before I get to play A Realm Reborn, but as some of you noticed, I'm already preparing for that joy, mostly by learning as much as I can about the lore and figuring out my main character. I figured it's a nifty idea to put the, well, idea for my character on the paper - and that it's an even better idea to do so in public, so that you, better wersed in ARR's lore, can make corrections and suggestions if needed.

I'm aware of the existence of the "Hundred questions" sheet, but I also want to dust off my writing skills, as low as they are. Therefore, I will put together a little story about Guy's past, trying to fill it with information about him.

Ready to read some mediocre biography? Lets go! check the attachment for a short, tad over three pages long Word document.

RE: My future character's biography - alpha version. - Guy Tower - 12-08-2014

Nobody's interested with giving me a hand with this? The "biography" is short, if you don't like reading other people's pages long bullcrap, and not as badly written as I presented it. Actually, if I had the time to polish it (I do not), I wouldn't feel awkward showing it at all.

If nobody feels like it, I'll ask the mod to delete the post, cough awkwardly and pretend the topic was never here.

RE: My future character's biography - alpha version. - Altia Williow - 12-08-2014

That's really cool, sadly I've been playing ARR since it came out and I'm still a little behind on the lore. xD

RE: My future character's biography - alpha version. - Berrod Armstrong - 12-10-2014

I only just saw this post after being directed to it from another one. I will devour it now and let you know what I think!

Okay! Gonna PM you my thoughts as soon as I type 'em up!

RE: My future character's biography - alpha version. - Warren Castille - 12-10-2014

If possible, please stick the words in a spoiler tag? My work site would frown upon random downloaded docs pretty strongly, but I want to see it.

RE: My future character's biography - alpha version. - Guy Tower - 12-10-2014

Eh heh, I actually wanted to put it into a spoiler tag at first, but then I saw all the spaces that copy-pasting text here omits, and thought "nuh-uh, ain't nobody got time for that".

RE: My future character's biography - alpha version. - Berrod Armstrong - 12-10-2014

(12-10-2014, 10:08 AM)Guy Tower Wrote: Eh heh, I actually wanted to put it into a spoiler tag at first, but then I saw all the spaces that copy-pasting text here omits, and thought "nuh-uh, ain't nobody got time for that".
I can do it for you, if you like!

RE: My future character's biography - alpha version. - Guy Tower - 12-10-2014

Lets let that one slide, and I will pick up the slack in the future. But thanks for the offer.