Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Senah needs to meet people. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Senah needs to meet people. (/showthread.php?tid=9462)

Senah needs to meet people. - PandaSong - 12-30-2014

Senah Viqqoh is a Keeper of the Moon and on a mission. Unfortunately her mission took her outside of her clan and into the unknown. Of course thanks to the books she's read, she knows how to act around other races (not really)... super polite! But, again unfortunately, also believes in telling the truth all the time.. which makes it kind of hard to make connections for her.

While spending time searching for her run-away fiance, she is writing a book on other races. Since Senah has only the (really badly written) books to base her own off of.. her research gets a bit quirky, personal, and just plain strange at times. 

So if anyone would like to be a part of this, please just let me know! Either on here or on the game works!

RE: Senah needs to meet people. - Atoli - 12-30-2014

I would love to be a part of this on my miqo'te! Though, admittedly, she'd be feeding Senah false information to see what she can differentiate from fact and fiction.

<.< >.>

It'd be pretty funny, I'd imagine.

RE: Senah needs to meet people. - Gone. - 12-30-2014

Vetiver would probably have fun with Senah, as well. At least if she doesn't mind a habitual flirt, anyway. ;3

RE: Senah needs to meet people. - FloriaRaine - 12-30-2014

sounds fun, i shall throw floria at this.

RE: Senah needs to meet people. - Steel Wolf - 12-30-2014

Neat, this sounds like a fun little interaction! :3

If you've need of a Roegadyn or Elezen perspective, those are my characters--Steel Wolf and Cliaux Rondelet, respectively.

RE: Senah needs to meet people. - Warren Castille - 12-30-2014

Sounds like an interesting angle.

RE: Senah needs to meet people. - Gegenji - 12-30-2014

Chachan's quite an interesting Lalafell if you're in need of one of those, and he's always up for making new friends.

RE: Senah needs to meet people. - Zetchryn - 12-30-2014

A'zireena would love to meet another Miqo'te, as long as she wasn't judged for being too clumsy!

On the other hand, I also have Nichelle, a... Randomly interesting Hyur.

RE: Senah needs to meet people. - PandaSong - 12-30-2014

Thanks for all the replies! Smile I'll start adding you all to my friends list if you don't mind, and then just going with the flow of RP whenever anyone is on, as long as I'm not busy with her trying to hogtie her fiance up!

RE: Senah needs to meet people. - V'aleera - 12-30-2014

This sounds really amusing. If you ever feel like having her run into the most non-miqo'te miqo'te, feel free to poke V'aleera any time.

RE: Senah needs to meet people. - Adeya - 12-30-2014

This sounds fun. Adeya's a fellow Keeper, albeit one who has pretty firmly rejected their traditions. So if you want an ex-tribal perspective, let me know.