Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Speakeasy - Open! [Hiring] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Speakeasy - Open! [Hiring] (/showthread.php?tid=9504)

Pages: 1 2

The Speakeasy - Open! [Hiring] - Elmo - 01-01-2015

(This is my first time posting here so please let me know if I do anything wrong or anything needs to be changed/moved!)

As you leave the Adventurer's Guild you are approached by two Seeker Miqo'te, one male and one female.
They are smartly dressed with a suitably stylish flair. 
Flashing a knowing grin the male holds a leaflet out to you, as the female coos "Free cup of house red with every flyer!" her ears wiggling playfully.
Glancing to his companion the male Miqo'te looks back to you as if sizing you up, still grinning. "Hope to see you there, adventurer..." the pair slinking away in unison to accost another member of the public!

Looking down to your hand you see:
[Image: 35n1zpl.jpg]
Special thanks to Keora for creating the flyer!

The Speakeasy

Nestled within Lavender Beds lies a small tavern: quaint, cute and cosy. The perfect place to unwind after a hard day, spend time with your adventuring buddies or maybe even bring that special someone on a date with a difference?
Although perhaps your tastes are a little more...fabulous?
If so why not venture to the basement to enjoy our fully stocked wine bar, complete with cabaret stage? Sample our wines, enjoy a show - who knows you may even be pulled up onto the stage yourself!
Feel free to say hello to our resident Roe Bob! He may not say much back but he pours a hearty cup of ale and never tells tales. (It's nothing personal, it's just that he's seen some things, maaan!)

While the bar is open to the public at the minute an official 'Big Opening' is being planned for the very near future. For now members of the public are encouraged to drop by, explore and engage freely! Find the place, call in for a drink and meet the staff!

Here at the Speakeasy we aim to provide a high quality RP location to be used freely by any and all characters and their players with the simultaneous goal of creating a hub, of sorts, for the LGBT community to interact in and engage with. After all this is a cabaret theatre, daaaarling!

But why a gay bar I hear you cry? Because fabulous, that's why!*

Our aim is not to segregate communities nor is it to create an atmosphere of exclusivity but rather offer an alternative in favour of the LGBT community where all players can come and express themselves and their characters freely without intimidation or fear of judgement (perceived or otherwise!). 
This outlook is applicable not just to members of the LGBT community but to all walks of life on the assumption that mutual respect will be shared between all players involved.

The Speakeasy is also currently looking to hire individuals who think they may be suited to working here and earning a little gil (ICly >.> ) at the same time. From cleaners to performers (singers, storytellers, dancers etc.) there will be a role for your character here. Let us know your talents and we will find something for you to do!
To apply either drop into the tavern in world or contact Elmo Galette for a chat!

(Thank you for your time and I hope you feel like this is a place your character, or even an alt, would enjoy spending some time. An OOC LS is available as is optional FC membership but neither are required for you to RP here with us! If you have any questions feel free to leave them below or send me a tell in world! Thanks - Elmo Galette).

* Please note this is not an eRP-focused location however it is a public bar so expect moderately mature themes.

RE: The Speakeasy - Open! [Hiring] - Kellach Woods - 01-01-2015

I'm almost never in the Lavender Beds but Kell will certainly want to visit.

RE: The Speakeasy - Open! [Hiring] - Elmo - 01-01-2015

(01-01-2015, 04:22 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: I'm almost never in the Lavender Beds but Kell will certainly want to visit.

What better reason than to come and explore, then? Tongue Hope to see you there, Kell, thanks for replying!

RE: The Speakeasy - Open! [Hiring] - Elmo - 01-02-2015

Thanks to everyone that dropped in yesterday, really appreciated!
Hope to see you all again soon Heart

RE: The Speakeasy - Open! [Hiring] - Steel Wolf - 01-02-2015

This sounds PRECISELY like Cliaux's kinda joint. She'll have to peek around sometime very, VERY soon! <3

(01-02-2015, 01:46 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote: This sounds PRECISELY like Cliaux's kinda joint.  She'll have to peek around sometime very, VERY soon!  <3
Please do, she would be very welcome! Moogle

RE: The Speakeasy - Open! [Hiring] - Kellach Woods - 01-02-2015

Okay, I had planned to drop in yesterday but one thing led to another and I didn't. I'll probably try and drop in today.

I'd still like an invite to that OOC LS.

(01-02-2015, 01:49 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: Okay, I had planned to drop in yesterday but one thing led to another and I didn't. I'll probably try and drop in today.

Sure I can throw you one now in world!

RE: The Speakeasy - Open! [Hiring] - Kellach Woods - 01-02-2015

(01-02-2015, 01:52 PM)Elmo Wrote:
(01-02-2015, 01:49 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: Okay, I had planned to drop in yesterday but one thing led to another and I didn't. I'll probably try and drop in today.

Sure I can throw you one now in world!

I'm not in world right now, but when I'll be I'll poke you.

(01-02-2015, 02:00 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: I'm not in world right now, but when I'll be I'll poke you.

No problem, just gimme a shout!

RE: The Speakeasy - Open! [Hiring] - Keroascrazy - 01-03-2015

Im giggling at your fingers. such a hard time with my name x3
Wishing you good luck! and off to bed for me. I may have an alt drop by sometime.

RE: The Speakeasy - Open! [Hiring] - Kellach Woods - 01-03-2015

Like, for real if you haven't been while this place is hoppin' you're missing out.

RE: The Speakeasy - Open! [Hiring] - Ixarien - 01-04-2015

I dropped in for a bit today and had a blast. Good times! ^^

RE: The Speakeasy - Open! [Hiring] - Cailean Lockwood - 01-04-2015

When there's people, I love this place! ^^
However, it is apparent that it is pretty new, but I hope it will be alot more active in the future, because the place has potential. Big Grin

RE: The Speakeasy - Open! [Hiring] - Keroascrazy - 01-05-2015

I had to load this page up, because I got lost and forgot the address. @_@