Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] LF Faithful of Halone, Bards, Warpriests, Sacrifice collectors - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] LF Faithful of Halone, Bards, Warpriests, Sacrifice collectors (/showthread.php?tid=9575)

LF Faithful of Halone, Bards, Warpriests, Sacrifice collectors - Jancis - 01-07-2015

I've been in a daze of candies, baked treats, family and the like, and it's already January!

Happy New Year!

Looking to continue the pilgrimage event and this month is Halone the Fury!

Really excited to reach out to those who are devote to the goddess of war, all things giant ice (glaciers), and Ishgard's matron.

I'll reach out to the wonderful people who have participated in month's passed, but I'm also interested if anyone has anything themed their characters would be connected with.

Telling a story, sharing about how Halone has impacted your life or the discipline therein.
A song or poem inspired by her.
Are a priest and willing to give blessings and take sacrifices.

Because the timing I have this month the only available day I can do it on is Saturday January 17th. If you can make that, please let me know what general times you're open for.

Also looking for other creative ideas, if you have one please reply or shoot me a PM.

Really appreciate it!

RE: LF Faithful of Halone, Bards, Warpriests, Sacrifice collectors - Telluride - 01-07-2015

Throw a couple of bottles of Madjack Red into that snowbank over there, for cooling. It's that time again.

During the day would be much easier on me on the 17th than in the evening, but we'll see what the majority vote it.

RE: LF Faithful of Halone, Bards, Warpriests, Sacrifice collectors - Erik Mynhier - 01-07-2015

OH MY FURY!!! ME.... PICK ME!!!! HALONE PRIEST RIGHT HERE!!!

RE: LF Faithful of Halone, Bards, Warpriests, Sacrifice collectors - Kylin - 01-07-2015

One of Stormguard's two patron deities is Halone, so this would be right up their alley. Unfortunately, this month is mad busy with events on our end, and being a secret society makes it hard to get involved with this kind of thing in any official capacity ><.

I'll try to think more on it and reply again if I can think of a proper angle.

RE: LF Faithful of Halone, Bards, Warpriests, Sacrifice collectors - Dogberry - 01-07-2015

You know I'm down to help in whatever capacity you need.

RE: LF Faithful of Halone, Bards, Warpriests, Sacrifice collectors - Xenedra - 01-07-2015

Reporting for duty, ma'am! o7

I have raid at 9:30, but anytime before that will work for me... Except like morning. I try and pretend morning is a lie :3.

RE: LF Faithful of Halone, Bards, Warpriests, Sacrifice collectors - Dogberry - 01-07-2015

(01-07-2015, 12:42 PM)Xenedra Wrote: Reporting for duty, ma'am! o7

I have raid at 9:30, but anytime before that will work for me... Except like morning. I try and pretend morning is a lie :3.

Plus there's the whole sunlight and resting in a coffin filled with dirt from your homeland thing. Tongue

RE: LF Faithful of Halone, Bards, Warpriests, Sacrifice collectors - Jancis - 01-08-2015

(01-07-2015, 02:57 AM)Telluride Wrote: Throw a couple of bottles of Madjack Red into that snowbank over there, for cooling. It's that time again.

During the day would be much easier on me on the 17th than in the evening, but we'll see what the majority vote it.

Awesome!! I will grab you in-game to hash out details.Laugh

(01-07-2015, 06:55 AM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: OH MY FURY!!! ME.... PICK ME!!!! HALONE PRIEST RIGHT HERE!!!

Awesome an actual priest of Halone! I sent you some of my basic brainstorming ideas. I don't know what times you're available and I need to nail that down in the next day.

(01-07-2015, 09:40 AM)Kylin Wrote: One of Stormguard's two patron deities is Halone, so this would be right up their alley. Unfortunately, this month is mad busy with events on our end, and being a secret society makes it hard to get involved with this kind of thing in any official capacity ><.

I'll try to think more on it and reply again if I can think of a proper angle.

Well can always attend incognito at the very least. Smile

(01-07-2015, 10:10 AM)Dogberry Wrote: You know I'm down to help in whatever capacity you need.

EEEeeeee!!! Awesome! Bouncy I'll catch up with you tonight after work (provided the internet stays up, again.

(01-07-2015, 12:42 PM)Xenedra Wrote: Reporting for duty, ma'am! o7

Morning? That's the time I don't have an alarm clock telling me what to do. I'll be up before the break of noon at least. Sleepy

```````````````

So I lost internet the first time I attempted to post this reply and that was yesterday.
I will touch base with as many people as possible tonight and get an event with time posted tomorrow.

Thank you all for responding so quickly despite my short notice. Blush

RE: LF Faithful of Halone, Bards, Warpriests, Sacrifice collectors - Coatleque - 01-08-2015

Guard duty as always. Though if HoD is there again I will have very little to do.
(This is not a complaint)

RE: LF Faithful of Halone, Bards, Warpriests, Sacrifice collectors - Antain - 01-08-2015

Jancis! You know you have me for whatever you wish Wink

RE: LF Faithful of Halone, Bards, Warpriests, Sacrifice collectors - TheLastCandle - 01-08-2015

Halooooone. I know a certain ranger who would like to attend such an event. Big Grin

RE: LF Faithful of Halone, Bards, Warpriests, Sacrifice collectors - Jancis - 01-09-2015

(01-08-2015, 12:30 PM)Coatleque Wrote: Guard duty as always.  Though if HoD is there again I will have very little to do.
(This is not a complaint)

Yay! Cici still is the best at helping keep everyone together. Heart

(01-08-2015, 01:08 PM)Vaughn Wrote: Jancis! You know you have me for whatever you wish Wink

EeeEeee the beautiful Vaughn singing about the strength and powerful of Halone. I'm already melting. Heart

(01-08-2015, 01:56 PM)TheLastCandle Wrote: Halooooone. I know a certain ranger who would like to attend such an event. Big Grin

Awesome Big Grin Thank you so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the general consensus is to have it at 5pm Eastern (2200UTC)
I have to finalize a location then I'll have the event up.

Should have it scouted and settled tomorrow night. With a week to spread the word!

RE: LF Faithful of Halone, Bards, Warpriests, Sacrifice collectors - Jancis - 01-11-2015

Event is posted! Thanks for all the feedback and quick turnaround. Blush

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=9621

I really appreciated it for waiting so long on my part.

RE: LF Faithful of Halone, Bards, Warpriests, Sacrifice collectors - Oscare - 01-11-2015

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH LES GO

OSCARE FINALLY BREAKS OUT AND PREFORMS.

I hope your feet is ready for smooth moves, everyone.

RE: LF Faithful of Halone, Bards, Warpriests, Sacrifice collectors - Edgar - 01-11-2015

I'll have Kopo show up for guard duty.