Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] WTB RP - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] WTB RP (/showthread.php?tid=9589)

Pages: 1 2

WTB RP - Gar - 01-08-2015

Hello, RPC.

So my wife and I are starting to look for new people to RP with. I've been a bit stubborn about going out there to make new connections. I'll be completely honest and straightforward, I've been running a FC/LS since Beta and I'm tired of having to babysit drama llamas. I have a deep love and loyalty to this community, but we all know RP communities can attract people who just make problems for the sake of making problems.

That's where I'm at. I refuse to sit in the Quicksand for any amount of time. There are a lot of great people that RP there, and I've met some really cool people on occasion. But I am too tired and cynical right now to listen to people talk about slave trading and assassinations in the middle of a heavily guarded city. (Criminal RP is fine, do your thing . Its fun! But announcing criminal intent to large bodies of people and expecting no consequence just feels a bit... off?)

Anyways. So we're looking for people who want to make some new connections. We're also thinking of looking into some just general mass RP LSs to cast a wider net of possible RP.

We also love helping people with dungeons/content/whatever. Doing the relic chain, for instance, has become like candy to us. We haven't had many people to help level or gear for a while so we're getting a little itchy to latch onto virginal newbs and give them our sweet sweet XIV knowledge juice.

I apologize if anyone feels a tinge of offense at any of my rants/jokes. Its really not my intention. I just want to be up front about how burnt out I am. I absolutely love this game and I've pushed through some horrible times to keep playing and hold out for great memories.

So reply to this thread, send me a PM, or hit me up in game on Garryson Shipkeeper. I want to meet you. Despite my cynicism, I want to be your friend. I want to be someone who you can ask for help.

I look forward to getting to know you.

RE: WTB RP - Melkire - 01-09-2015

I will be poking you next time we're both in-game, to see if I can't hook you up with some good roleplay and good folks who roleplay. <3

RE: WTB RP - Kellach Woods - 01-09-2015

Like, for real - if you are looking for some danged good no bullshit RP and OOC help and knowledge hit him up. I should do that more often but... ye.

I'd dare say I would not be here, nor would have kept up with this game, had it not been for him.

RE: WTB RP - Aeylis Bloodbinder - 01-09-2015

how much you willin' to spend?

Big Grin

RE: WTB RP - Miah Polaali - 01-09-2015

I'd like to offer you rp, free of charge.

RE: WTB RP - FloriaRaine - 01-09-2015

I'm always open for new connections, drama free. I charge 0gill per hour

RE: WTB RP - Gar - 01-09-2015

Hahaha, I appreciate all the free offers. Though, shit, I wouldn't be totally against throwing gil at it. (Its like an RP pay phone. Once your time expires, just slide more gil into the slot)

But thank you guys for the responses. I'll do my best to catch some of you in-game.

oh psh, after everyone started being self-righteous and didn't catch my joke:

I'm pretty willing to RP with anyone, even if it's just to feel out IC characters then go from there.

I would suggest reading my wiki but I haven't updated it in a while.  It still holds fairly true, minus a few "character growth" changes.

cheers!

RE: WTB RP - MrPoopyButtHole - 01-09-2015

Pyralis Targaryen at your service. Providing RP since 1998 AOL chatroom days. Hit me up anytime~ Thumbsup

RE: WTB RP - No Longer Exists - 01-09-2015

A friend and I recently started up an RP FC, so we're also interested in getting involved more. I should really update my profile stuff. >.< I think I spend too much time hiding under my hat. Regardless, we would definitely be into getting together for RP!

RE: WTB RP - Cirina Qalli - 01-09-2015

I actually went ahead and made our own looking for RP linkshell called The Tavern, if anyone wants an invite. It's still in its infancy but I'd love to see it grow, if anyone is interested in joining Smile

RE: WTB RP - No Longer Exists - 01-09-2015

Absolutely! I'll keep an eye out for you guys, but if I'm derping then you can find me on Leonhart Monteblanc in about....4 hours, if not sooner.

RE: WTB RP - Salinas - 01-09-2015

(01-09-2015, 02:20 AM)Aeylis Bloodbinder Wrote: how much you willin' to spend?

Big Grin

... Aeylis.

We have a small circle of wallflowers who are always itching to make new connections. You two are free to role-play with us. I think were a pretty rad group... ha. Uhm.

Also, if you're willing to piggyback me through things so I can gear up Caelia... there's that! Hahaha.. ha.. hahfdfgsdhjfsd 

RE: WTB RP - Aaron - 01-09-2015

5 million gil and I will ICly find a way to make Aaron dance around the QS in the closest thing to a spring dress I can find

(01-09-2015, 06:22 PM)Salinas Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 02:20 AM)Aeylis Bloodbinder Wrote: how much you willin' to spend?

Big Grin

... Aeylis.

We have a small circle of wallflowers who are always itching to make new connections. You two are free to role-play with us. I think were a pretty rad group... ha. Uhm.

Also, if you're willing to piggyback me through things so I can gear up Caelia... there's that! Hahaha.. ha.. hahfdfgsdhjfsd 

I already said I was kidding!

*pouts because scolded*