Hydaelyn Role-Players
Blind Dates for Saint Valentione's! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Blind Dates for Saint Valentione's! (/showthread.php?tid=9711)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Blind Dates for Saint Valentione's! - Faye - 01-19-2015

It's almost that time again! Is it just me, or is there love in the air? All right, maybe I'm just imagining that... but I can also remedy that for you! Do you have no one to spend your Valentione's Day with? Let me help you! Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> and I will be setting up IC blind dates for those interested on the Balmung Server. More details will be posted as the event draws nearer. For now, if you're interested, please shoot me a PM here with the following information:

Your character's name:
Your character's race:
Your character's gender:
A bit about your character:
*A bit about what your character seeks in a potential date (please include any gender/race preference):
Which day(s) will you be available (Feb 13, 14, or 15):

* You may not get exactly what you dreamed of! It will be dependent on who signs up for the dates, and dates will be matched somewhat randomly. Also please let me know if there are any special requests/circumstances such as a player you refuse to associate with/have on blacklist, etc.

Show Content

If you sign up and anything changes such as your availability, please let me know ASAP. Sign up by February 11th if you wish to participate! Thanks and please post here or PM me if you have any questions or suggestions!

RE: Blind Dates for Saint Valentione's! - Duskwright - 01-19-2015

Oh my god, I so want to do this.

Your character's name: V'arimbeh Nitsah
Your character's race: Miqo'te, Seeker of the Sun.
Your character's gender: Female
A bit about your character: V'arimbeh is still relatively new to Eorzea in which, She is overly confident, Extremely Curious about the realm and other people, Work Obsessive and kinda spacey.. She tends to zone out when she gets bored.
A bit about what your character seeks in a potential date (please include any gender/race preference): V'arimbeh has always dreamed to have another Miqo'te with her.. Preferably a Male.
Which day(s) will you be available (Feb 13, 14, or 15): All of the Above!

I can't wait to see how this turns out. @w@

RE: Blind Dates for Saint Valentione's! - Kurt S. - 01-19-2015

Looks interestin. So just a quick question about when this all takes place. Do you guys have like an idea with what time this whole thing happens? So I know if I have to: a. Not sleep
b. Wake up super early 
c. Sleep super late 
d. Really can't make it.

RE: Blind Dates for Saint Valentione's! - Faye - 01-19-2015

(01-19-2015, 02:06 AM)Chicken Nugger Wrote: Looks interestin. So just a quick question about when this all takes place. Do you guys have like an idea with what time this whole thing happens? So I know if I have to: a. Not sleep
b. Wake up super early 
c. Sleep super late 
d. Really can't make it.

I'll try to set people up with similar availabilities, but there are no set times for the dates; it'll just be when both can be online!

RE: Blind Dates for Saint Valentione's! - Kurt S. - 01-19-2015

(01-19-2015, 02:44 AM)Faye Wrote:
(01-19-2015, 02:06 AM)Chicken Nugger Wrote: Looks interestin. So just a quick question about when this all takes place. Do you guys have like an idea with what time this whole thing happens? So I know if I have to: a. Not sleep
b. Wake up super early 
c. Sleep super late 
d. Really can't make it.

I'll try to set people up with similar availabilities, but there are no set times for the dates; it'll just be when both can be online!

Your character's name: Keil Amalle

Your character's race: Seeker

Your character's gender: Male

-He's got a curious head on him. Literally nothing is boring to him, you'll always solicit some reaction from him.
-He has an interest in using the lance.
-He has a lot of respect for those who help others.
-He's got that fear of other miqo'te..dun matter if you're keeper or seeker he wasn't taught the difference but he did internalize the fact that catguys and catgirls might just feed him to the nearest oversized insect. Currently trying to brave this fear.

*A bit about what your character seeks in a potential date (please include any gender/race preference):

Well if they're a catgirl they'll probably have to be a little patient with his very shifty nature. Can't be too careful, now we dunno when a gigantic sandworm might just burst out of the walls. Otherwise as long as she's female, he's fine with it. Since nothing is boring to him. -No this is not just him trying to make a new friend, okay so maybe it is-

EDIT: Also if she's adventurous that'd be nice. Gives him companionship on the road to 50!

13th- any time before 12 noon, if not that then 8pm onwards.
14th- Same as the above
15th- No go.

*EST Based*

RE: Blind Dates for Saint Valentione's! - Inessa Hara - 01-19-2015

Your character's name: Inessa Hara

Your character's race: Miqo'te

-Is a private investigator/detective. Currently has an office right outside the Quicksand in Ul'dah.
-Doesn't Drink alcohol. Prefers coffee, black primarily.
-26 years old. Single. Has never been in any relationship of the romantic variety.
-Enjoys intelligent conversations and people who are literate. On the other hand, she does not like illiterate people but she does not say it.
-Likes to talk about work.
-doesn't like to talk about family.
-Doesn't like people who talk negatively about her mask.

Which day(s) will you be available (Feb 13, 14, or 15): I'm available all days.

Would prefer someone who is male, intelligent and easy to look at. Please no Roe or Lala's.    :P

Im CMT.   :D

RE: Blind Dates for Saint Valentione's! - Aaron - 01-19-2015

All deserve romances in the air.

Jealousy in the air tonight I can tell! I will never understand that but oh well! v_v

I might OOC watch it, if im allowed to anyway lol

RE: Blind Dates for Saint Valentione's! - Seye Qhesu - 01-19-2015

Your character's name: Auriaune Fournier
Your character's race: Elezen

A bit about your character: Polite, welcoming, tea fanatic; Auri makes as many friends as she can. She is prone to lying about her past and will never look someone in the eye when she says it. She is obviously embarrassed about it.
*A bit about what your character seeks in a potential date (please include any gender/race preference): Roe, Elezen? Anything taller then her. She already has a small lovestruck lalafell following her around. Hopefully not a brute and someone that can hold a conversation. Someone who can make her smile and laugh. She is not expecting this to be the man of her dreams but perhaps a new friend if anything.
Which day(s) will you be available (Feb 13, 14, or 15): All of the above!

RE: Blind Dates for Saint Valentione's! - Erimmont Chevalier - 01-20-2015

I figure this could be a bit of fun indeed, given the type of character I have in store.

Your character's name: Erimmont Chevalier
Your character's race: Wildwood Elezen
Your character's gender:Male

'Monty' as he's so often called is a man of many talents. His skill with a bow near matches his skill with a quill in hand and when not representing the Vylbrand Academy, he's often found either playing one of several instruments or penning another one of his erotica novels (much to the glee of some and shame of others). Dapper and suave and ever so well-dressed, Monty is one who loves both a fine romance and someone to hold through the late hours of the night.

A bit about what your character seeks in a potential date:
A woman with a bright and open-mind is something Erimmont can cherish. Must enjoy being held and pampered or else there'll simply be no connection to be made. That's not to say Monty doesn't enjoy the rugged beauty and company of a woman with a more active lifestyle, of course.

All three, as far I am currently aware! Will gladly update as soon as I can with actual knowledge of it. I don't often plan ahead.

RE: Blind Dates for Saint Valentione's! - AmiHanami - 01-20-2015

Your character's name: Rinh Khamazom

Your character's race: Keeper of the Moon Miqo'te

A bit about your character: After doing nothing but combat-related work for many years, Rinh is ready to relax and stray away from that, even if only for a short-while. She is generally reserved when first meeting someone, but if the right topic comes about, she can prove to be quite the chatter-box. 

Which day(s) will you be available (Feb 13, 14, or 15): Rinh prefers Female Roegadyn, although she doesn't reject the notion that maybe there is a male miqo'te out there that may strike her interest one day~

((I'll probably be available all of those days later in the evening, will edit this post when I know for sure.))

Image of her (the one on the right lol): http://i.imgur.com/fX8mMAj.png

RE: Blind Dates for Saint Valentione's! - DrDucker - 01-20-2015

YEEEEAH I can do this - seems fun, if not a good way to make a friend or arch-nemesis of the heart

Your character's name: Red Duck
Your character's race: Roegadyn Hellguard

- Likes to draw. Is terrible at it.
- Is a Hired Goon. He is in a gang, they are real tuff, u dig?
- Has a fondness for dogs.
- Hates Ziz with a passion.
- Likes to run.
- Hates the cold.
- Dislikes rich people.

More or less, one of your 1930s leather jacketed dancing gangmembers, with the switchblade that is really just a comb.

Breathing. Not a copper. Female. Maybe a male that dresses like a female, only to shatter his heart later upon realization. Red Duck is a sensitive man, maybe

Friday good after 5pm pst
Saturday good
Sunday good after 6pm pst

RE: Blind Dates for Saint Valentione's! - Majidae - 01-20-2015

Your character's name: Lexaloix Milovaux
Your character's race: Wildwood Elezen
A bit about your character: He's a kind, good-natured man who enjoys helping others any way he can, be it through healing their wounds, cooking for them, assisting them with tasks or slaying local wildlife for them. He's currently learning conjury, and is generally eager to talk about just about anything, or simply listen. He's not exactly the brightest bulb on the tree, but he tries. Not quite experienced with love, and easily flustered.
A bit about what your character seeks in a potential date: He prefers the company of male or male-identifying people, romantically, but he'll date any gender. He likes people who are outgoing and cheerful: the more they talk, the merrier! He's a delicate soul... so no rough-handling, please. ;3; No species limits here.
Which day(s) will you be available (Feb 13, 14, or 15): Available at pretty much any time on the 14th and 15th; times during the 13th will have to discussed as it's possible I won't be available until the very late evening.

RE: Blind Dates for Saint Valentione's! - Ligardian Dreamer - 01-25-2015

...Oooh man.... My nerves...

Your character's name: Alexander Gomez

Your character's race: Midlander Hyur

A bit about your character: Friendly, kind, sweet, and approachable, but shy with some moments of fretfulness. Sometimes blunt and, other times, "beats around the bushes" depending on the topic at hand. One moment, a smart and thoughtful young man who has a lot to say... and the next, clueless, naive, and silly, prone to make a joke or two or some flirting here and there to bring either a smile, a laughter, or both~ ...Oh, and a bit perverted-minded too, but mostly comes off as a polite and innocent gentlemen...

A bit about what your character seeks in a potential date: A female Miqo'te Seeker or a Midlander or Highlander female Hyur. Fun and playful, but also nurturing, sensitive, and smart. Also curvy and well-endowed in the chest area... (S-sorry... Ugh, this is killing me...)

Which day(s) will you be available (Feb 13, 14, or 15): 14 should be my best spot to be opened, but mostly around the afternoon for extra certainty... 15, I'll probably be on a little later than the afternoon unless something comes up. 13's also a day where I could be opened too. It all depends on if it I don't have any pending studies at the time ><;
In Short: 14: best day, 13: extra best day, 15: a little later.

((I repeat, I'm sorry...T^T Why am I saying sorry? Read the last bit in the [potential date] section and maybe you'll understand why I feel like shooting myself... TT^TT ))

RE: Blind Dates for Saint Valentione's! - Bopdoot - 01-26-2015

(I read that we should pm but since everyone else posted here, I didn't know what was right so I did both lol)

I think this will be fun newbie event for me, especially since Amelia has an overprotective father..Laugh(though I don't know if he'll be one for this).

Your character's name: Amelia Ashford
Your character's race: Hyur Highlander 
A bit about your character: A little quiet and reserved, but dedicated to her faith in Ayzema as well as physical training.  While shorter for a Highlander, Amelia strikes a statuesque silhouette of blonde hair framing a pale, youthful face with big icy blue eyes.

*A bit about what your character seeks in a potential date (please include any gender/race preference): Any male race, except for Lalafell (sorry! Lol the height difference!)

Which day(s) will you be available (Feb 13, 14, or 15): 13th any time after 7-8pm Est. The 14th and 15th should be free all day for me, barring any as of yet unscheduled plans.Thumbsup

RE: Blind Dates for Saint Valentione's! - Assistant - 01-27-2015

-SNIPS SNIPS SNIPS-