Hydaelyn Role-Players
An Appology - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: An Appology (/showthread.php?tid=9878)

An Appology - DoomsdayClock - 01-31-2015

I will keep this brief...
But to the people effected by the level of bleed I tended to suffer from through Rp, I appologize, whole heartedly, and 100%.
Actions OOC or IC that had caused distress, upset feelings, or worse..I am sorry for them.
I have no shield to hide behind nor do i offer any means of defense on the matter.
I would NEVER wish to trample upon the comfort or feelings of any in the community, and the fact that I HAVE done so, I have effected the comfort of others..is not acceptable by any means.
These things, I cannot change, and can only attempt to learn from them to fix the problem and better myself in the future.
I never wished to offer and degree of toxic friendship, or to harm any member of this world we have all created...truly it does mean something to me.
This has been an eye opening experience..not only in how Rp bleed and behavior has effected others, but my own life as well.
I offer no excuses, only regret and apology.
That said, for the time being it would be best that i myself step away from the community, the Rp, the illusion for some time to sort out things, and to give people the benefit of not having my presence floating about.
To those people who like me..I do say this : DO NOT DEFEND ME.
If I've wounded anyone their feelings are completely justified, and I do not want anyone stepping up to plate to speak on my behalf AT ALL.
There is NOTHING to defend.
That said, please do not post anything on this thread regarding anything defensive about me. This is a situation that needed to be resolved, and also needs to die off so affected parties may also move on from it.
I'd also ask this thread be locked, so that it doesn't become anything more than what it needed to be.
Take care everyone. Again I can never apologize enough.

RE: An Appology - Edvyn - 01-31-2015

this sounds like a personal dispute and it was probably a really bad idea to make this bizarre, convoluted e-drama public

im not sure anyone can even decipher what you're apologising for Huh

RE: An Appology - Faye - 01-31-2015

(01-31-2015, 09:23 PM)Edvyn Wrote: this sounds like a personal dispute and it was probably a really bad idea to make this bizarre, convoluted e-drama public

im not sure anyone can even decipher what you're apologising for Huh

It's all over tumblr, but yes. It would be much more simple, and more genuine, to apologize directly to the people involved. Posting publicly like this will only get more people involved and just seems like a ploy to save face.

RE: An Appology - FreelanceWizard - 01-31-2015

Hmm, yeah, I'm just going to go ahead and lock this. Those who've seen your apology have now seen it; without any context, I'm not sure anyone else can add anything of value.

In general, my preferences is for these sorts of things to be handled in private. The affected parties can trade PMs and discuss. There's not much, if anything, to be gained by bringing it out in the open. Tumblr != the RPC, and I'd prefer if Tumblr stuff didn't spill over to here.

#magicAdminHat