Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hey! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hey! (/showthread.php?tid=9950)

Hey! - Hilde - 02-04-2015

I'm new to the site, but not the game or RP scene. I couldn't get this character on Balmung like I originally wanted, so I chose Cactuar as a third or fourth choice. 

Nice to meet everyone!

RE: Hey! - Unnamed Mercenary - 02-04-2015

Nice to meet'cha! Welcome to the RPC!

RE: Hey! - Hilde - 02-04-2015

Thanks for the welcome!

RE: Hey! - Ligardian Dreamer - 02-05-2015

Welcome! Hope you have fun on Cactuar~

"May the path in the light of the crystal" be filled with many memories and experiences!

RE: Hey! - Hilde - 02-05-2015

(02-05-2015, 12:28 AM)Ligardian Dreamer Wrote: Welcome! Hope you have fun on Cactuar~

"May the path in the light of the crystal" be filled with many memories and experiences!
Thanks! I hope to be active soon, after I get a little further in the game's story.

RE: Hey! - Ligardian Dreamer - 02-06-2015

(02-05-2015, 08:43 PM)Hilde Wrote:
(02-05-2015, 12:28 AM)Ligardian Dreamer Wrote: Welcome! Hope you have fun on Cactuar~

Thanks! I hope to be active soon, after I get a little further in the game's story.

Good luck! >w<b

RE: Hey! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-06-2015

LISTEN!

[Image: giphy.gif]

....not my fault it's the auto response seared into my brain when i see the word hey.....
anyway hihi hopefully you enjoy cactuar and from what i understand the best times to try and create a character for balmung is either around four am (est) or right as they go down for maintenance. (which happened about an hour ago) people try to update on the forum here when its open as well so if you're looking to have an alt here, try to keep an eye out for notices :3

RE: Hey! - Ririla Rila - 02-06-2015

Hi there! Just want to say a big hello and Welcome to the RPC! if your heart is still set on Balmung, the game has just gone down for Maintenance, You will likely have a couple of hours after it comes back online to create your character!

RE: Hey! - Hilde - 02-06-2015

Awww, thanks, you guys! (I was going for the Navi 'Hey!! Listen!", haha)

I actually lucked out and managed to transfer Hilde to Balmung right before the maintenance started. Excitement!

RE: Hey! - Du'lance Fiourtune - 02-06-2015

(02-06-2015, 02:31 AM)Hilde Wrote: Awww, thanks, you guys! (I was going for the Navi 'Hey!! Listen!", haha)

I actually lucked out and managed to transfer Hilde to Balmung right before the maintenance started. Excitement!
If you are referring to the transfer service for $18.00, those always work, whether server is capped or not.

RE: Hey! - Rosamund - 02-06-2015

Hello and welcome! Glad to hear you got on Balmung in the end. Big Grin

RE: Hey! - Ligardian Dreamer - 02-06-2015

(02-06-2015, 02:31 AM)Hilde Wrote: Awww, thanks, you guys! (I was going for the Navi 'Hey!! Listen!", haha)

Kudos! ^^b

RE: Hey! - Hilde - 02-06-2015

That makes sense, I figured they would (I checked it out prior, just in case)! See everyone around! :3

RE: Hey! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-06-2015

lol glad to know that. Big Grin i actually have "hey listen" as my notice ringer on my phone....drives my hubbie crazy xD

anyway, glad you were able to make it over!! feel free to shoot me a note here or in game if you need help with anything or just wanna chitchat :3

RE: Hey! - Faye - 02-08-2015

Hello there, welcome to Balmung! I'm glad you finally made it onto the server! Big Grin I'm happy to chat or role-play anytime; feel free to say hello sometime in-game!