Hydaelyn Role-Players
depressed - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: depressed (/showthread.php?tid=6439)

Pages: 1 2

depressed - LanceAurion - 02-22-2014

I'm feeling a little depressed as of late. It's kinda hard with a deathversery coming up and that my free company's link shell, chat, and voip has been quiet.  Make things worse I've been dealing with work related issues that are just people being lazy. At least in game my only worry is dealing with coil and I can't get a t4 team going. Sorry needed to vent.

RE: depressed - Evie - 02-22-2014

Don't worry about needing to rant. Everyone needs someone to talk to. If you just want to chat you can message me here. I'm not on Gilgamesh, so I can't say for you to PM me in game...sorry. Sad

Though I'm sure some other caring soul from your server will make the suggestions at some point today.

Hope things get better. *Tackle hugs*

RE: depressed - LanceAurion - 02-22-2014

(02-22-2014, 12:43 PM)Evie Wrote: Don't worry about needing to rant. Everyone needs someone to talk to. If you just want to chat you can message me here. I'm not on Gilgamesh, so I can't say for you to PM me in game...sorry. Sad

Though I'm sure some other caring soul from your server will make the suggestions at some point today.

Hope things get better. *Tackle hugs*
Thank you, most of this at least the fear of rejection and loneliness plays into my character. So when I get back in I could use that someone to ease my fear.

RE: depressed - Oli! - 02-22-2014

I'm just an outsider looking in, but that doesn't mean that I can contribute several pictures of fluffy puppies to make you feel better.

Feel better.

Show Content

Soooo cute, it's like puppies dressed as kittens.

RE: depressed - Steel Wolf - 02-22-2014

(02-22-2014, 02:35 PM)Oli! Wrote: I'm just an outsider looking in, but that doesn't mean that I can contribute several pictures of fluffy puppies to make you feel better.

Feel better.

Show Content

OMG HOW CU--aaghkk...gggrrh...  /em clutches his chest

RE: depressed - Evie - 02-22-2014

(02-22-2014, 02:35 PM)Oli! Wrote: I'm just an outsider looking in, but that doesn't mean that I can contribute several pictures of fluffy puppies to make you feel better.

Feel better.

Show Content

My first thought was. "IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!"

RE: depressed - Rinette - 02-22-2014

Feel free to message me as well if you need to vent again (or more). I don't promise I'll be able to say anything to help you out but I can totally listen. I just recently got out of a depressed funk and would love to help someone get out of theirs.

I know we're on different realms but we could always RP in forums or PM if you want. :3

(02-22-2014, 04:03 PM)Rinette Wrote: Feel free to message me as well if you need to vent again (or more). I don't promise I'll be able to say anything to help you out but I can totally listen. I just recently got out of a depressed funk and would love to help someone get out of theirs.

I know we're on different realms but we could always RP in forums or PM if you want. :3
Thank you, seems like they're more people that are helpful in balmung.

RE: depressed - Rinette - 02-22-2014

(02-22-2014, 05:06 PM)LanceAurion Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 04:03 PM)Rinette Wrote: Feel free to message me as well if you need to vent again (or more). I don't promise I'll be able to say anything to help you out but I can totally listen. I just recently got out of a depressed funk and would love to help someone get out of theirs.

I wouldn't say that. It just seems that a lot more are active on the forums here. Maybe it's just me but I hardly see any Gilgamesh people around.

(02-22-2014, 05:48 PM)Rinette Wrote:

I wouldn't say that. It just seems that a lot more are active on the forums here. Maybe it's just me but I hardly see any Gilgamesh people around.
That's what I noticed. If I do they are from driftwood.

RE: depressed - Erik Mynhier - 02-22-2014

(02-22-2014, 08:02 PM)LanceAurion Wrote:

I am not a fan of the two server thing myself, I feel we would be a better community united, but that's just my personal opinion. That said I wish I could reach out to you in-game brother. We highlanders need to stick together.

RE: depressed - LanceAurion - 02-23-2014

(02-22-2014, 10:21 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:

I am not a fan of the two server thing myself, I feel we would be a better community united, but that's just my personal opinion. That said I wish I could reach out to you in-game brother. We highlanders need to stick together.
Thank you, I feel the same but I don't think everyone would want to consolidate the servers as much as we like to be one big happy family.

RE: depressed - Adolar - 02-23-2014

Hey man, sorry to hear what you're going through, though I guess it doesn't have much weight coming from a complete stranger. You can PM me ingame if you feel like chatting, RPing, dungeon runs, or whatever else. Ingame name is Adolar Stone. Smile

I'm probably not the best person to vent to but we're or the same server so why not? Tongue

(02-22-2014, 05:48 PM)Rinette Wrote: I wouldn't say that. It just seems that a lot more are active on the forums here. Maybe it's just me but I hardly see any Gilgamesh people around.

Most Gilgamesh RPers rarely visit the RPC, if at all. I'm willing to guess that many don't even realize this website exists.

RE: depressed - Erik Mynhier - 02-23-2014

(02-23-2014, 12:13 AM)LanceAurion Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 10:21 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 05:06 PM)LanceAurion Wrote: Thank you, seems like they're more people that are helpful in balmung.

Thank you, I feel the same but I don't think everyone would want to consolidate the servers as much as we like to be one big happy family.

I love my friends in-game, but they are mostly women (not a bad thing really Cool) but I can always us a bro. If you ever server hop, look me up.