Hydaelyn Role-Players
What games are you playing/looking forward to? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: What games are you playing/looking forward to? (/showthread.php?tid=2051)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: What games are you playing/looking forward to? - S'demyx Tia - 08-11-2013

Finished up The Last of Us. Best. Single-Player. Game. Ever.

Let's see... did The Walking Dead: 400 Days DLC. Now playin' around with Bioshock Infinite. Been thinking of going back to Skyrim & Fable series for the billionth time because I have nothing better to do.

Oh, and messing with mods on Baldur's Gate: Shadows of Amn/Throne of Bhaal.

So. Many. GAMES.

RE: What games are you playing/looking forward to? - Silverlight - 08-13-2013

I briefly went on wow, use up the time i had on it. Within five mins i was log out seeing the "dragon vampire demon queen" people rping. 
So all been doing playing War for cybertron and fall of cybertron battlegrounds with friends kill time when not working on art stuff.

RE: What games are you playing/looking forward to? - CrimsonMars - 08-13-2013

Dragon's Crown

Is Tales of Xillia any good? Is it worth the full price tag?

RE: What games are you playing/looking forward to? - Lren - 08-13-2013

(08-13-2013, 02:30 PM)CrimsonMars Wrote: Dragon's Crown

Is Tales of Xillia any good? Is it worth the full price tag?

Both of those games are worth the full price of entry. Xillia's story is maybe a tad cliche at times but the interactions between characters is absolutely amazing. Not to mention the great battle system and all the secrets to find!

RE: What games are you playing/looking forward to? - Celsius - 08-13-2013

Xillia was definitely a tad cliche at times, but I second that it was absolutely phenomenal. Probably my favorite game of the year so far.

RE: What games are you playing/looking forward to? - Ildur - 08-13-2013

I finished Rogue Legacy. And by 'finished' I mean I reached New Game++ and then never touched the game again. It got very annoying very fast: bullet hells don't work when you don't have a lot of freedom of movement.
So I'm currently replaying Kingdoms of Amalur. It's like an off-line MMO but with good combat! Even the story is kind of clichetastic.

Also waiting on Saints Row 4 and hoping it will be less offensive and stupid than the last one.

RE: What games are you playing/looking forward to? - Apoc1216 - 08-13-2013

(08-13-2013, 05:24 PM)Ildur Wrote: I finished Rogue Legacy. And by 'finished' I mean I reached New Game++ and then never touched the game again. It got very annoying very fast: bullet hells don't work when you don't have a lot of freedom of movement.
So I'm currently replaying Kingdoms of Amalur. It's like an off-line MMO but with good combat! Even the story is kind of clichetastic.

Also waiting on Saints Row 4 and hoping it will be less offensive and stupid than the last one.
From my experience with videos in that game, no it's going to be WAY more offensive. Sorry if this bursts your bubble Sad I personally would love to play Tales of Xillia but can't afford it at the moment, and I'm pretty sure once FFXIV starts I won't be able to play it. When I get into an MMO, I REALLY get into an MMO so...Cool