Hydaelyn Role-Players
The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah (/showthread.php?tid=6706)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Zethie - 04-08-2014

(04-08-2014, 04:35 AM)Amyness Wrote:
(04-07-2014, 10:02 PM)ForbieJD Wrote: Damn you trip to Warsaw!
Thanks for ruining Sarah's fantasies about ending her highschool life with the perfect ball, Spoony!!!!! >_<

Just kidding, who wants to go the ball with a spoon anyway.
S'cuse you! I would totally go with him! Haha on the side note I can't wait for this thing ;-; Quick someone speed up time! Even though he's strange~ Now back to schoolwork for me <3

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Erik Mynhier - 04-08-2014

Okay guys, tomorrow's the big day so I thought I would post a little review of whats and wheres.

The Ball will begin 1800 Eastern United States Time. (2200 GMT)

Any clothing beyond bikinis and underwear are appropriate. I know the plan was for spring dresses for all, but square hates us and ballroom dancing.

This is an event for fun. No arguing, fighting, or generally being unpleasant to anyone either IC or OOC. This event is going to be mixing groups that normally don't mix so I would like to see a level of maturity so that everyone can have a good time. If you don't like some person or group, there is plenty of room, move away from them. Arguments can be done in pm, and "fights" or violence can be done somewhere else entirely.

The Ball will be held in the Chamber of Rule and Hustings Strip. Entry points will be the aether crystal and the stairs.

Please come and have a good time. Speak to people you never do, act as you like. This is our chance to break from our usual clicks and become an overall stronger community.

Remember to enjoy and I'll see you there.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Elan Tyrinar - 04-09-2014

<flexes his fingers> I look forward to the performance.

To those who haven't read previous posts:

'Esprit du Bard' ((Bard RP LS)) will be performing for Her Majesty and her guests at the First Annual Ball of Ul'dah.

You definitely want to make it to this event, for we will be playing songs throughout the evening! I'll see you there~!

And.. as Erik mentioned above.. Have fun!

<fancy signature>
-Elan Tyrinar

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Blue - 04-09-2014

Will ultimately attend as Jet'a. Can't wait!

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Mae - 04-09-2014

Provided that I am not in the middle of Amish country in Pennsylvania, the black hole that is Ohio, or trapped in traffic on the George Washington Bridge in NYC, I should be there and attending as Kara.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - E'irawen - 04-09-2014

I have intentions of going and I see that it says it starts at 6PM est, which means 4pm for me (Mountain). So I think there is a small error on the front page. If it's 6PM est, it's 3pm pst?

i think. i can count i swear?

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Melkire - 04-09-2014

(04-09-2014, 04:11 PM)Kaoru Wrote: I have intentions of going and I see that it says it starts at 6PM est, which means 4pm for me (Mountain). So I think there is a small error on the front page. If it's 6PM est, it's 3pm pst?

i think. i can count i swear?

Event starts at 3PM Pacific, yes. It's been corrected in the original post of this thread but not in the Events posting that can be reached from the front page.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - E'irawen - 04-09-2014

Okay. Just being sure I'm on the right time, thank you.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Haru Qwey - 04-09-2014

((Hey there, just wanted to chime in since I completely forgot these forums exsist. I think this event is going to be amazing and I know alot of people in my FC, The Grim Echo, and the Night  blades are very excited to attend. Thanks for this awesome opportunity.))

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - jupiknight - 04-09-2014

I'm going to bring R'leiola and have mini socially awkward panic attacks all night.

[Image: tumblr_mw6j7wsyxt1s8hnhko1_400.gif]

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Sophia_Grave - 04-09-2014

Its still early, but wow, what a turn out. Congratulations to the organizers!

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Melkire - 04-09-2014

Gah, I'm still in transit. Move faster, municipal bus. D=<

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - MrPoopyButtHole - 04-09-2014

Post pictures! !

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Elyscia - 04-09-2014

Due to exhaustingly trying to keep up with the chat log's fast-paced messages, I wasn't able to take as many screenshots as I hoped for else I'd miss replies for me. But it's 4am here, and I had so much fun. 

Thanks for the grand time! And thank you again, Erik, so, much for pushing the time two hours back for us Europeans; it worked out amazingly! Now I'm not too tired for work!

Goodnight, everyone. Have fun if you're still there, and thanks to the organisers! (Though the precision made me hella nervous.)

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Askier - 04-10-2014

The event was amazing and I want to thank everyone who organized this for the wonderful time. =D