Hydaelyn Role-Players
"I've always wanted to meet you!" - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: "I've always wanted to meet you!" (/showthread.php?tid=10518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Gegenji - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 02:38 PM)Kage Wrote:
(03-13-2015, 02:34 PM)Caspar Wrote: Perhaps Kage at some point, but I don't think you're rping, are you?
I'm honestly terrified of RPing right now really.

Well, if you ever feel up to it again, I know a dorky little Lala that'd like to hang out with Kage again. Blush

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Mikh'a - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 02:38 PM)Kage Wrote:
(03-13-2015, 02:34 PM)Caspar Wrote: Perhaps Kage at some point, but I don't think you're rping, are you?
I'm honestly terrified of RPing right now really.

:: hugs Kage :: D: Don't be scared. I hope you feel up to it again soon.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Kirann - 03-14-2015

People I want to meet to rp with..  I would not know where to actually start with this one, I enjoy just random Role-play. So anyone that attempts or makes an effort at Role-play goes on my list.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Kellach Woods - 03-14-2015

much as I'd like to sadface that I was mentioned not a single time in this thread, I'm kind of completely unknown with the larger RP community, so it makes sense Tongue

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Y'lani - 03-14-2015

(03-14-2015, 08:11 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: much as I'd like to sadface that I was mentioned not a single time in this thread, I'm kind of completely unknown with the larger RP community, so it makes sense Tongue

It's not like I thought of roleplaying with you, b-baka! I just... have some free time... and you happen to be there.

I was actually scared that senpai Kell-san wouldn't notice me.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Chillsmack - 03-14-2015

I don't want to RP with any of you. You're all lame.

LaughTongueHeart

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - FreelanceWizard - 03-14-2015

(03-14-2015, 08:11 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: much as I'd like to sadface that I was mentioned not a single time in this thread, I'm kind of completely unknown with the larger RP community, so it makes sense Tongue

I already RP with you, though, so I wasn't going to mention you (even though I'd like to RP more Smile ).

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-14-2015

aww...didn't get to rp much with you at the last event but we can try again for a longer chat next time. you had one of the best intro statements i've seen xD

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Elysia - 03-15-2015

(03-13-2015, 06:40 AM)Ice Cream Sandwich Wrote: One more name to add that I damn well forgot and feel very ashamed about fogetting. Avis Inkwood, literally Kurt's and my own first IC contact. We're in the same timezone...we should be seeing each other more...I'm sorry ;_; *also on your thingy with Clio the latest I've seen her up is like 4pm our time. Usually she clocks out like 330 ish.*

On the Kurt front, she'd most likely be amused to know Kurt's stopped fishing for a bit.

On the Ramona front, well you know she still kinda owns Ramona to an extent.

Also maybe one of Ralyon's characters. It was fun RPing with Gentle Sun after all.

Oh gosh I just saw this. Cry

I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHERE YOU ARE, RANDOM FOOD ITEM. And I'm the one who's sorry, 9 out of 10 times I've had to reject RP requests because I couldn't stay online long enough. Yes please, Avis needs to poke Kurt and order Ramona around! Big Grin

And yes Clio, Kurt and I are in the same timezone. :3 When the holidays arrive I will be around more. I'm actually having term break in a couple of days!

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Sophia_Grave - 03-15-2015

I really ought to RP with more people in general, but if I had to pick one, it'd probably be Franz, cause he's just about the only other person I know of offhand who's main has three eyes ;P

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Unnamed Mercenary - 03-15-2015

(03-15-2015, 11:53 AM)Apl_Juice Wrote: I really ought to RP with more people in general, but if I had to pick one, it'd probably be Franz, cause he's just about the only other person I know of offhand who's main has three eyes ;P

Is Sophia actively working with Garleans in Castrums? I think we could work out a storyline rather easily. (He would have been documented as "deceased", but there are still a few wanted notices due to it not being confirmed.)

Good luck getting him to remove the glamour though. It's happened on occasion.

Sophia is the same way with her glamours, ha. Though to be fair, it hides a lot more than her eye. She does send and receive reports to and from the Castrums, but she often works on her own unless she needs the extra bodies. Is Franz still loyal? Estranged, MIA?

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Unnamed Mercenary - 03-15-2015

(03-15-2015, 12:25 PM)Apl_Juice Wrote: Sophia is the same way with her glamours, ha. Though to be fair, it hides a lot more than her eye. She does send and receive reports to and from the Castrums, but she often works on her own unless she needs the extra bodies. Is Franz still loyal? Estranged, MIA?

He's loyal in some aspects. Would love nothing more than to be able to go back to his family and try to rebuild the life he lost there. At the same time....he's also on a hit list and wanted dead officially, to tie up some loose ends. (Remember kids, the Garlean Science lab want YOU to volunteer!) His last Castrum visit was a "shoot him on sight" encounter~

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Kage - 03-15-2015

(03-15-2015, 12:39 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote:
(03-15-2015, 12:25 PM)Apl_Juice Wrote: Sophia is the same way with her glamours, ha. Though to be fair, it hides a lot more than her eye. She does send and receive reports to and from the Castrums, but she often works on her own unless she needs the extra bodies. Is Franz still loyal? Estranged, MIA?

He's loyal in some aspects. Would love nothing more than to be able to go back to his family and try to rebuild the life he lost there. At the same time....he's also on a hit list and wanted dead officially, to tie up some loose ends. (Remember kids, the Garlean Science lab want YOU to volunteer!) His last Castrum visit was a "shoot him on sight" encounter~
Funnily enough, it sounds like Franz probably has a higher chance of living with Eorzeans than he does elsewhere~

... otherwise Kage would probably try to stick a long piece of steel into him.

(03-15-2015, 12:39 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote:

That gives us plenty of RP hooks ^^ I'll drop you a PM sometime soon.