Hydaelyn Role-Players
Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb8) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb8) (/showthread.php?tid=14778)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb8) - Warren Castille - 02-19-2016

These paladin adjustments will sate me for now. Shame if Clemency still breaks combo, but being able to proc our own damned shield will be nice for telegraphed big hits.

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb8) - Nodem - 02-19-2016

I like what I'm seeing as far as changes to Machinist. As for the gear... I think the Midas looks better then the primal ones. Why'd BRD/MCH have to be Levi?! All the Dex folks lumped together yet again.

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb8) - Edgar - 02-19-2016

Quote:Summoner
Ruin III
Potency has been increased from 120 to 200.

Well, that caught my attention.

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb8) - Shoshopu - 02-21-2016

This entire patch could just consist of the wind-up Leviathan alone and I'd be pleased as punch. Still, I'm super excited for literally everything else, too!! New dungeons, new old gear to dye brown, Summoner buffs..!

Fyrilsunn and I want to be mentors, but I'd have to level a tank and he'd have to level, well, Arcanist, because he needs a DPS and a healing class. I think we'll do that so Shopu and Fyril can dress up as eachother for the next All Saints' Wake! Laugh

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb8) - mongi291 - 02-21-2016

So, PLD has the highest potency attack in the game now. Goring Blade's total potency is a whopping 640 now. It doesn't really account for buffs, but... that's still impressive. It's even more than Chaos Thrust, and it's used more often.

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb8) - Kellach Woods - 02-21-2016

I, uh, can actually mentor people according to them.

How in the hell?

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb8) - Aaron - 02-21-2016

Looks like I finally have a reason to 60 my PLD from 50.

Nice.

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb8) - Edgar - 02-21-2016

Me? Mentoring newbies? That sounds wonderful! I can picture it now...~

"And now he extends his influence like gruesome tendrils to curl over the diluted masses, piercing their minds with minimal effort and intense glee.

Slowly, surely, he runs his fingers across their mindscape, sowing seeds in gray matter that burst forth and extend their roots deep within, raising a veritable crop of the mindless for him to reap in one swift movement.

All the while, he coos, "I am here to help you. I will make you better than what you were."

And the most frightening thing? He is right. For in his deceit, he spares man the burden of knowing. 'Tis better to be ignorant, than to see and know that mankind was never meant to travel far..."

:3

Why are you not a novelist

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb8) - Edgar - 02-21-2016

(02-21-2016, 11:17 PM)Aaron Wrote: Why are you not a novelist

Because....

[Image: um.gif]

You know, I really don't know. Maybe it's stress. Maybe it's the fact that I can't even begin to think about writing a novel while I live with my awful family. Maybe I'm afraid people will hate it. Maybe I'm afraid people will love it to the point it creates a wretched fanbase.

I don't know.

Well with how beautifully written that last post was, I'm sure it'd be something entertaining to read.

Hell I wish I wrote like that.

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb8) - TheLastCandle - 02-21-2016

Edgar has no time for novels. Free from the iron grip of Konami, he is free to pursue his dreams and make his ideas come to life. (Seriously, though. I don't know how we haven't roleplayed together, but Edgar's writing is on point.)

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb8) - Edgar - 02-22-2016

(02-21-2016, 11:55 PM)TheLastCandle Wrote: Edgar has no time for novels. Free from the iron grip of Konami, he is free to pursue his dreams and make his ideas come to life. (Seriously, though. I don't know how we haven't roleplayed together, but Edgar's writing is on point.)

...Aw shucks...Blush

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb8) - lyrax123 - 02-23-2016

Has anyone seen where you can actually purchase a the Mac client for the game? It says on their website theres a digital download but I can't find it.

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb8) - Aaron - 02-23-2016

Are the boots of divine light tank accessible yet?