Hydaelyn Role-Players
The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah (/showthread.php?tid=6706)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Kahn'a - 04-10-2014

(04-10-2014, 12:22 AM)Askier Wrote: The event was amazing and I want to thank everyone who organized this for the wonderful time. =D
Cannot say it any better! Y'all did a wonderful job, and it was great to meet the big part of y'all too. For those that couldn't make it, you will hopefully find solace in the fact that it's certainly not the last event of the sort we will see.

It has been great, and it's still going to be great!

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Nebbs - 04-10-2014

Sooo many people .. I thought RP was drying up but it seems it thrives.. thank you!

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - McBeefâ„¢ - 04-10-2014

The whole event was amazing. I want to give a special thanks to our anonymous RPer who agreed to play the Sultana, and to everyone who interacted with her in a believable way. I was expecting at least one person to emote that they were stabbing her or something, but our server is just super awesome. Thanks all for making it super immersive!
[Image: hCk7X8W.jpg]
The sultana giving a speech to start the festivities.

[Image: Bk9XY3U.jpg]
People lining up to pay their respects.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Clover - 04-10-2014

It sounds like the event was wonderful, I wish I could have participated as well. I'm glad everyone had fun, in any case!

From what I've seen in the screens that have been posted, I like the creativity in everyone's outfits, as I initially thought that all the females would just wear the Spring Dress.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Melodia - 04-10-2014

The event was fun and I know it was crazy! So many people in one place that it was tough to keep track of everyone. Eventually my date and I found a spot to the side, danced some and went out to a quieter area to talk. But it was overall a fun event and great to see such active participation in the server. Kudos to all, and special thanks to those who organized it and had to work it for the duration *nods to the Sultansworn members, other players, and anonymous Sultana.*

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Blue - 04-10-2014

Was plenty of fun! I hadn't expected my character would get so many interactions, given his broody and lonewolf attitude. Here's my screenshots:

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Stormwind - 04-10-2014

Wanted to take a moment and thank everyone involved for hosting such a great event.  It was such fun to see everyone who came out all dressed to the nines and looking formal.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Kage - 04-10-2014

Most of it was fun until a bunch of drama dropped on Kage's head... or he caused it?!

Kage throws his hat on the floor forlornly with a broken heart.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Kahn'a - 04-10-2014

(04-10-2014, 08:47 AM)ExKage Wrote: Most of it was fun until a bunch of drama dropped on Kage's head... or he caused it?!

Kage throws his hat on the floor forlornly with a broken heart.

*pats the mini Lala* Kahn'a went there too, my friend. It was such a lovely evening (but a massively crowded one).

(04-10-2014, 07:23 AM)Blue Wrote: -snip-

Show Content
-snip-

Marshmallow's giving a few cryptic messages to people D:

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Knight Kat - 04-10-2014

(04-10-2014, 09:08 AM)ExKage Wrote:
(04-10-2014, 07:23 AM)Blue Wrote: -snip-

Show Content
-snip-

Marshmallow's giving a few cryptic messages to people D:

ROFL, so I am not the only one to get a cryptic message from her? It was five minutes into me arriving, and already I was thinking that Kiht had another RP "curve-ball" thrown at her.

The ball was great! Kudos to everyone for starting it up! However, it didn't feel long enough. Not for me anyways. I was talking and listening the entire time, so I never once got to dance Laugh Also, most of the people I talked to ended up being characters Kiht already knew. I wasn't trying to make it happen that way, but it just kinda did.

At least her ultimate goal for going was fulfilled! I had a lot of fun, and I think events like this should happen a bit more often Smile

(04-10-2014, 09:43 AM)Knight Kat Wrote: ROFL, so I am not the only one to get a cryptic message from her? It was five minutes into me arriving, and already I was thinking that Kiht had another RP "curve-ball" thrown at her.
She came up as Kage was on duty with the Sultana and just gives the Sultana a cryptic message. kage narrowed his eyes suspiciously, cause he had no idea what she was talking about.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Roen - 04-10-2014

The Ball was fantastic!!  I had SOOOO much fun!

My only regret is that I didn't get to talk long enough to many that I wanted to, and I didn't have the opportunity to interact with so many that I didn't know. AND Roen did not get to dance.

And I know I missed SO MUCH due to the wild scrolling. 

THANK YOU to everyone who organized this event. You all were fantastic. Nanamo's presence and personality also just added that little something extra. Good job!

(04-10-2014, 10:01 AM)Brynn Wrote: AND Roen did not get to dance.

That might have been a good thing. They were able to get Stanzie and Roh up there.
[Image: FMQQiaT.jpg]

Who knows how they would have gotten Roen to join! WHO KNOWS??

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Xid - 04-10-2014

MY God! I had to come but i fell asleep. Insolence! I just started to play the game again... better luck next time. Is coffer and the coffin tavern night in Balmung? Also, if i use this timezone converter to know when to come, which EST do i choose? (When you click 'Time zones...' > 'Pick time zone' > 'EST' there are like 3 different est's...