Hydaelyn Role-Players
*squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... (/showthread.php?tid=1620)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Kari Illderthane - 07-31-2013

My net died so i will be watching the stream in spirit (or until its uploaded)

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Abaigeal - 07-31-2013

LECARD

Woo! Thanks agian everyone who popped up for the live stream! Sorry i was late! Was at dinner with Alothia, And Zesiro, And Myllor and Aly's hubby and our friend Charles! Anyways!! Lecard and Carby~!

Show Content

Show Content

Also because Jonexe Reminded me~

[Image: pTLDv8u.jpg]

Silliness that occurs....baby carby doodle.

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - LeCard - 07-31-2013

(07-31-2013, 10:52 PM)Abaigeal Wrote: LECARD

Woo! Thanks agian everyone who popped up for the live stream! Sorry i was late! Was at dinner with Alothia, And Zesiro, And Myllor and Aly's hubby and our friend Charles! Anyways!! Lecard and Carby~!

Show Content

Show Content

Also because Jonexe Reminded me~

[Image: pTLDv8u.jpg]

Silliness that occurs....baby carby doodle.
yay! thanks again Abai!

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Abaigeal - 07-31-2013

ANDREW/GULLIO

Sorry you missed me colloring him! but he was fun! and I am sure once you get in creator he might look different!! SO chances are he will be drawn agina!! Smile

Show Content

Show Content

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Abaigeal - 08-01-2013

URUVION

This one was kind of interesting. I hate shading with various grays and stuff so i added a hint of purple. It kind cool. But I can change it if need be~!^^

Show Content

Show Content

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Abaigeal - 08-01-2013

RYANTI
Woo~ between Ryanti and Uruvion...Everyone was like...WHo's this cat boyyy~! Or Who Elezen.. I think the two of them were The streams favorites! LOL

any how...

Show Content

Show Content

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Kyatai - 08-01-2013

*shakes fist at work making me miss live stream goodness!!!!!!!*
Awesome work!Smile
(Maybe next time... Lol)

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - SereneAurora - 08-01-2013

At laaaaast! I know (sort of!) what I'm going to look like!

Can't wait for the next livestream, Abai!

P.S. Draw moar elezen boys!

Show Content

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Kassandra Dawn - 08-01-2013

awesome as always

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Martiallais - 08-01-2013

I ended up being a little busy last night so I couldn't watch it, but great work as usual Abai Big Grin

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Gullio1 - 08-01-2013

Sorry I missed you drawing Andrew, but on the bright side, he looks pretty friggin awesome. Thanks a ton.

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - LeCard - 08-02-2013

I played with the character creator, here is what Lecard will most like look like (but in arcanist gear) come phase 4. and a few other things i was tossing around (though I think I have made one of every race/gender by now just for kicks)

Looks Like you nailed the appearance of him Abai. Again thanks and it was fun to watch, cann't wait for the next stream.

Benchmark Creation thread  (Rogier is on the bottom of page 1)

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Abaigeal - 08-02-2013

(08-02-2013, 12:06 AM)LeCard Wrote: I played with the character creator, here is what Lecard will most like look like (but in arcanist gear) come phase 4. and a few other things i was tossing around (though I think I have made one of every race/gender by now just for kicks)

Looks Like you nailed the appearance of him Abai. Again thanks and it was fun to watch, cann't wait for the next stream.

Benchmark Creation thread  (Rogier is on the bottom of page 1)

Big Grin ♥

I may stream sometime tonight.I havI think two more doodles tcolor and might have more tonight.

thanks for watching!! I am always affraid I would bore you all. >_<

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Martiallais - 08-02-2013

(08-02-2013, 10:28 AM)Abaigeal Wrote: Big Grin ♥

I may stream sometime tonight.I havI think two more doodles tcolor and might have more tonight.

thanks for watching!! I am always affraid I would bore you all. >_<

Silly Abai. We not only get to watch awesome arts & coloring, but adding in the commentary is pretty entertaining too Big Grin Even for someone as completely unskilled in art as me.

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Felix Sideris - 08-02-2013

(02-02-2013, 05:14 PM)Abaigeal Wrote: Hmm...I have been bit by the drawing bug. though I am not ashamed to admit I only draw to color. I love coloring and as weird and as silly as that may sound...Anyways... 

My style is kind of random these days. I can draw in the anime-esque style example of such can be found in my DeviantArt but lately it has changed to more of a comic-book style. Either way I can do both. I really don't have much FFXIV stuff to show you save for my Avi and a doodle I did for Zesiro. 

I am generally better at females...but that doesn't mean I won't draw or try to draw males...

And I am one of those draw and scan types.. because my actual tablet drawing is not pretty >_< ! So it might take me a little bit~

Add me to that list! Yay fan art~

Character name: Felix Sideris
Class/Profession: Archer/aspiring bard
Race: Hyur Midlander
Side notes: Outgoing/friendly. Your typical bard who loves music. Tragic events in his past still haunt his memories though, simply put.

Reference Pictures:
Show Content