Hydaelyn Role-Players
Happy Wednesday - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Happy Wednesday (/showthread.php?tid=10060)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Happy Wednesday - Aya - 02-11-2015

Yaaaaaaay! Happy Hump Day! ^_^

RE: Happy Wednesday - Kage - 02-11-2015

Woah. Woah. More Civ V pls.

I need people who won't nuke me or convert me after saying they won't.

Also, I'm celebrating Valentine's on Friday because I suck at things and the place I wanted to go to had no more reservations for a reasonable time on Saturday. Eternal bond ceremony is happening on Vday for a friend. Wooh.

RE: Happy Wednesday - Gegenji - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 12:34 PM)Kage Wrote: Woah. Woah. More Civ V pls.

I need people who won't nuke me or convert me after saying they won't.

I'm a horrible (or great, depending on how gungho you are for winning) opponent for Civ V. I'm comfortable just quietly spreading my territory and going for a Culture or Science victory. Should you attack me, though, I will spawn ALL THE TANKS and run your ass over. Or try to, anyway. I don't usually keep a huge military on hand.

I'm Brazil. I'd rather party. CARNIVAL! EXTENDED CARNIVAL! GOING FROM THE STONE AGE TO THE MODERN AGE IN A CONGA LINE.

RE: Happy Wednesday - Coatleque - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 12:39 PM)Gegenji Wrote: I'm a horrible (or great, depending on how gungho you are for winning) opponent for Civ V. I'm comfortable just quietly spreading my territory and going for a Culture or Science victory.

Same here. I typically play Germany though, so my tanks will run over yours.
Playing Russia and going Order is also fun.

(02-11-2015, 12:53 PM)Coatleque Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 12:39 PM)Gegenji Wrote: I'm a horrible (or great, depending on how gungho you are for winning) opponent for Civ V. I'm comfortable just quietly spreading my territory and going for a Culture or Science victory.

Same here.  I typically play Germany though, so my tanks will run over yours.

Obviously we should make an alliance and trade technologies and such. Then when someone attacks either of us, we can bring double the tanks.

RE: Happy Wednesday - Inessa Hara - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 12:56 PM)Gegenji Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 12:53 PM)Coatleque Wrote:

Same here.  I typically play Germany though, so my tanks will run over yours.

Obviously we should make an alliance and trade technologies and such. Then when someone attacks either of us, we can bring double the tanks.
Tank+Tank=MOAR Tankz.

Math is fun, lol.

RE: Happy Wednesday - Coatleque - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 12:56 PM)Gegenji Wrote: Obviously we should make an alliance and trade technologies and such. Then when someone attacks either of us, we can bring double the tanks.

More than double. Because as Germany, I have 33% less unit maintenance.

Typically, I disable both science and timed victories because they are easy and boring. Culture & Conquest is where it's at.

RE: Happy Wednesday - Desu Nee - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 01:02 PM)Coatleque Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 12:56 PM)Gegenji Wrote: Obviously we should make an alliance and trade technologies and such. Then when someone attacks either of us, we can bring double the tanks.

More than double.  Because as Germany, I have 33% less unit maintenance.

Typically, I disable both science and timed victories because they are easy and boring.  Culture & Conquest is where it's at.
ARE YOU AGAINST GERMAN SCIENCE, THE BESS IN THE WOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRLDDDDDDD?!

[Image: Stroheimawesome.png]

RE: Happy Wednesday - Kage - 02-11-2015

As long as your science does not introduce Bio-Meat.
[Image: 2.jpg]
Food product that tastes like regular meat but the original source eats everything.

Keyword: Everything.

(02-11-2015, 01:25 PM)Kage Wrote: As long as your science does not introduce Bio-Meat.
[Image: 2.jpg]
Food product that tastes like regular meat but the original source eats everything.

Keyword: Everything.
This seriously reminds me of 4.0 DnD Lamias.

These ones

[Image: Fourtheditionlamia.JPG]

RE: Happy Wednesday - Telluride - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 01:32 PM)Desu Nee Wrote: This seriously reminds me of 4.0 DnD Lamias.

These ones

Pretty lady... but she could stand to see a dermatologist... Entomologist... toxicologist... one of those.

(02-11-2015, 01:42 PM)Telluride Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 01:32 PM)Desu Nee Wrote: This seriously reminds me of 4.0 DnD Lamias.

These ones

Pretty lady... but she could stand to see a dermatologist... Entomologist... toxicologist... one of those.
The bugs are her, this is a girl made entirely by bugs. I can see why this would BUG you, though :U

RE: Happy Wednesday - Warren Castille - 02-11-2015

I don't know about you, but I larva girl with depth. It's gnat gonna bother me if she's got something worming around in her background, and it ant going to stop me from chatting her up. You can beetle give her a fair shake, as long as I spider before someone else does.

Mosquito.

Shameful edit: Used the band and not the bug

(02-11-2015, 01:48 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: I don't know about you, but I larva girl with depth. It's gnat gonna bother me if she's got something worming around in her background, and it ant going to stop me from chatting her up. You can beatle give her a fair shake, as long as I spider before someone else does.

Mosquito.
[Image: 524.gif]

(02-11-2015, 01:48 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: I don't know about you, but I larva girl with depth. It's gnat gonna bother me if she's got something worming around in her background, and it ant going to stop me from chatting her up. You can beatle give her a fair shake, as long as I spider before someone else does.

Mosquito.

So you're saying you'll never let a bug ladybug you?