Hydaelyn Role-Players
Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. (/showthread.php?tid=10297)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Salinas - 02-24-2015

Σ(・□・;)I wasn't expecting such a positive turn out! I see lots of potential contacts, tartgets, and rivalries going on in these responses! Annnnnd, I'm at work right now so I will be sending PMs and /tells through the rest I the week end into the next one!!

Super excited. I'm looking forward and hopefully will have time for all of you.

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Salinas - 02-25-2015

(02-24-2015, 12:09 PM)Rotomoto Sunomoto Wrote: Feel free to attempt to pickpocket/mug Rotomoto! The (Self proclaimed) Legendary Hero of Eorzea will try to foil her attempts of stealing the belongings of the beautiful citizens of.. Their respective cities, fear him as he leaps towards the scene with his trained bunny ears of death. 

(What I'm getting at is batman needs a catwoman, I think it'll be fun for a rivalry of sorts if you're interested!)

(02-24-2015, 01:32 PM)Gegenji Wrote: One of the manufactured "quotes" I made for Chachan on his wiki page states how easy of a mark he is for being robbed. He's a naive little goody two-shoes, after all. Laugh

Of course, he doesn't carry much beyond his gil pouch, some Yellow Drops, and some jerky for the most part... so the rewards for doing so might just be seeing be be really sad about it.

Seeing these two responses has actually given me a hilarious situation. 

It involves a poor unsuspecting Chachan getting robbed by a certain Rhian, who happens to get caught by a Rotomoto... who is conveniently nearby to witness everything. Except everything is a whole misunderstanding and Rhian accidentally mistook Chachan for someone else.

So cue in the whole "I'M NOT A CROOK!" act and BOOM! Shenanigans. Shenanigans everywhere.

Only if you two are interested. (=ↀωↀ=)✧

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Gegenji - 02-25-2015

So.... Rhian would have meant to have robbed another Lala and got Chachan instead? Huh

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Salinas - 02-25-2015

(02-25-2015, 08:57 AM)Gegenji Wrote: So.... Rhian would have meant to have robbed another Lala and got Chachan instead? Huh

ヽ(;▽;)ノ Yep! And she would be utterly disappointed upon seeing what Chachan carries on his person. (Then tries to return his belongings to him. Because jerky is no use to her unless she was hungry...)

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Gegenji - 02-25-2015

(02-25-2015, 01:50 PM)Salinas Wrote:
(02-25-2015, 08:57 AM)Gegenji Wrote: So.... Rhian would have meant to have robbed another Lala and got Chachan instead? Huh

ヽ(;▽;)ノ Yep! And she would be utterly disappointed upon seeing what Chachan carries on his person. (Then tries to return his belongings to him. Because jerky is no use to her unless she was hungry...)

Pff, that definitely sounds like it'd be an interesting RP situation. Chachan might not even notice until afterwards, though if it took long enough for him to find out... Rhian would have quite the upset little Lala-dork on her hands.

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Kage - 02-25-2015

If you need a stage or another Lalafell to have actually meant to steal from, you could use Kage / his house if you'd like? Under the guise of "all lalafell just seem to look alike"

Kage's got quite a sizable house that I've been using ICly. (Medium Goblet Ward 6 Plot 41)

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Rotomoto Sunomoto - 02-25-2015

I am so down for this kind of Rp. This must come true or I'll be a very sad lala

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Ruran - 02-26-2015

Locke is actually a perfect target to steal from. <_< He never suspects anything bad to happen, trustworthy and optimistic to a fault as he is. It wouldn't be the first time something's been stolen from him, and it'd be cool to work something out with you!

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Caspar - 02-26-2015

If you see my character Virara around, you can attempt this. Virara is pretty aware, so pickpocketing would probably fail. (Mostly because she did that herself a lot when she was younger.) However, she's pretty naive about Eorzean customs and could get conned into something rather easily, so if your character is a smooth talker or at least somewhat clever it's very doable.