Hydaelyn Role-Players
Connections! Healer, Doman and a Maid?! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Connections! Healer, Doman and a Maid?! (/showthread.php?tid=10589)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Connections! Healer, Doman and a Maid?! - T'caska Khevo - 03-22-2015

Shameless bump for a great character and awesome writer.

RE: Connections! Healer, Doman and a Maid?! - FloriaRaine - 04-04-2015

Still looking for connections for all of my characters

RE: Connections! Healer, Doman and a Maid?! - Domri Blackblade - 04-04-2015

You're always free to tie Domri to a chair and force the stubborn old man to be healed anytime!

(04-04-2015, 04:16 AM)Domri Blackblade Wrote: You're always free to tie Domri to a chair and force the stubborn old man to be healed anytime!

O-oh my!! I'd certainly like to rp with you guys again.

RE: Connections! Healer, Doman and a Maid?! - Domri Blackblade - 04-04-2015

(04-04-2015, 04:20 AM)FloriaRaine Wrote:
(04-04-2015, 04:16 AM)Domri Blackblade Wrote: You're always free to tie Domri to a chair and force the stubborn old man to be healed anytime!

You can approach me anytime! Just as a heads up, he'll be in Coerthas for the next week or so. Otherwise, he's generally around Limsa, the Goblet, or Ul'dah (if he absolutely has to be).

(04-04-2015, 04:25 AM)Domri Blackblade Wrote:
(04-04-2015, 04:20 AM)FloriaRaine Wrote:

You can approach me anytime! Just as a heads up, he'll be in Coerthas for the next week or so. Otherwise, he's generally around Limsa, the Goblet, or Ul'dah (if he absolutely has to be).

sounds good, floria tends to be around gridania or limsa, she'll be making visits up to coerthas for the next while, but she likes to avoid ul'dah unless necessary.

RE: Connections! Healer, Doman and a Maid?! - Nicholas Graveshire - 04-06-2015

After Floria's run-in with Nick, he is skilled in archery after working in Gridania's Archer's guild, and alchemy and all that other fun stuff she needs a teacher for. I'll poke you in game some time.

RE: Connections! Healer, Doman and a Maid?! - FloriaRaine - 04-06-2015

(04-06-2015, 06:01 AM)Nicholas Graveshire Wrote: After Floria's run-in with Nick, he is skilled in archery after working in Gridania's Archer's guild, and alchemy and all that other fun stuff she needs a teacher for. I'll poke you in game some time.

As long as you're not poking me with arrows or needles!

RE: Connections! Healer, Doman and a Maid?! - FloriaRaine - 04-12-2015

Bump! always looking for more connections, and if i haven't gotten to you yet, sorry! Also floria has found her medical teacher, so i probably won't seek out any second opinions for the time being!

RE: Connections! Healer, Doman and a Maid?! - FloriaRaine - 04-21-2015

Alright so floria is still looking for a bow/singing teacher, i already filled out the requirements for lancer and medicial teacher.

Also doing some reworking on Pyha at the moment, due to some feed back and new found inspiration, though she'll always be my silly comedic relief.

RE: Connections! Healer, Doman and a Maid?! - FloriaRaine - 05-05-2015

Bump! Still looking for connections, going to update the OP in just a bit, though specifically looking for an older sister type figure for floria, she really needs one right now!

RE: Connections! Healer, Doman and a Maid?! - RiniKett - 05-05-2015

Oh Yay! Rini will totally harass her for a few hours. I'll send you a friend request next time I catch you. Been looking forward for a chance to RP with you in the open for awhile. No big sister here, but she will eat all your cookies!

(05-05-2015, 09:13 AM)RiniKett Wrote: Oh Yay! Rini will totally harass her for a few hours. I'll send you a friend request next time I catch you. Been looking forward for a chance to RP with you in the open for awhile. No big sister here, but she will eat all your cookies!

Yay! I'll see if i can catch you when i next see you online.

Also updated my character list!

RE: Connections! Healer, Doman and a Maid?! - RiniKett - 05-05-2015

(05-05-2015, 10:13 AM)FloriaRaine Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 09:13 AM)RiniKett Wrote: Oh Yay! Rini will totally harass her for a few hours. I'll send you a friend request next time I catch you. Been looking forward for a chance to RP with you in the open for awhile. No big sister here, but she will eat all your cookies!

Looking forward to it! I get on around 5-6 pm Central time.

(05-05-2015, 10:47 AM)RiniKett Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 10:13 AM)FloriaRaine Wrote:

Looking forward to it! I get on around 5-6 pm Central time.

I'll certainly try and be awake!