Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for some able bodies! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for some able bodies! (/showthread.php?tid=11785)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Looking for some able bodies! - Kurt S. - 05-30-2015

I just gotta ask how many hours is difference between CST to EST? 

#notnorthamerican.

Anyway if we can all supply some est/edt answers that'd be nice. Just so I dont have to math as much.

Also what's the difference est to edt?

Also at earliest we'd be doing this on the night of june 2nd but the week later would be the safer bet.

EDIT: Also, if anyone wants to do the other runs and variants we can work something out too XD

RE: Looking for some able bodies! - Chris Ganale - 05-30-2015

CST to EST is one hour behind.

EST/EDT are the same thing, just one is Daylight Savings Time and one is not.

RE: Looking for some able bodies! - Kurt S. - 05-30-2015

Daylight savings?

RE: Looking for some able bodies! - Chris Ganale - 05-30-2015

In spring, the US kicks the clocks forward an hour, then back an hour in fall. Right now we're under the effect of Daylight Savings Time. So for example, right now it is 8:44 PM EDT.

RE: Looking for some able bodies! - Kurt S. - 06-03-2015

How does next thursday like 10pm EDT sound to you guys?

RE: Looking for some able bodies! - Chris Ganale - 06-03-2015

I actually have to work next Friday--got my schedules mixed up--so I can't make it then. ><

RE: Looking for some able bodies! - Kurt S. - 06-03-2015

BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD THEN!

RE: Looking for some able bodies! - Kurt S. - 06-05-2015

Alright you think you guys can work with...

Saturday and Sundays.

Or Thursday evenings
Or Tuesday evenings before 9pm est.

I can go day time any day just try to have it wrapped up before like 12noon or even 1pm est if it aint possible.

RE: Looking for some able bodies! - Chris Ganale - 06-07-2015

A Tuesday before 9 EST I can definitely do. Th....sorry, just saw a gaggle of Y' folk standing around outside Horizon that distracted me.

Tuesday before 9EST is good. The rest of the potentials would really have to be on a case-by-case basis.

RE: Looking for some able bodies! - CrimsonMars - 06-08-2015

Not sure if you're still looking but if you're in need of an able pugilist, just say the word.

RE: Looking for some able bodies! - Kurt S. - 06-09-2015

Considering the lineup, yeah I think we can stick a pugilist in. Kell can be any role after all and Ramen can be a tank or a dps.

RE: Looking for some able bodies! - RiniKett - 06-09-2015

If you are in need of a Conjurer, Rinhi would happily join in for the work/adventuring aspect. Not sure if you are already full or not, but I'm available at almost anytime on the weekends and the evenings of the weekdays.

RE: Looking for some able bodies! - Kurt S. - 06-10-2015

We'll see who else is onboard then maybe I can have Ramen you guys somewhere to go help her out under the promise of gil or something.