Hydaelyn Role-Players
Forming a Static for Alexander! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Forming a Static for Alexander! (/showthread.php?tid=12352)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Forming a Static for Alexander! - Spethah - 07-06-2015

I have exactly an i166 AST, but I'm also trying to level MCH and BRD if you're interested in that as well.

RE: Forming a Static for Alexander! - Meena - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 06:09 PM)Septha Wrote: I have exactly an i166 AST, but I'm also trying to level MCH and BRD if you're interested in that as well.
that'd be great.

RE: Forming a Static for Alexander! - CallmeYahweh - 07-06-2015

I saw your /tell the other night, Meena. I think I responded but I'm not sure; last night was a bit hazy for me.

I currently have DRK at i166, going to push for a full i180 before next week. However! I'm leveling WAR on the side, and am willing to tank with either it or PLD once I get that one leveled too.

I'm going to move onto healers (probably AST/WHM) after that. And finally then DPS so I can cover any role that would be needed.

I miss raiding. I miss progression.

RE: Forming a Static for Alexander! - Spethah - 07-07-2015

(07-06-2015, 06:09 PM)Septha Wrote: I have exactly an i166 AST, but I'm also trying to level MCH and BRD if you're interested in that as well.

Just to add, since Alex is i170 required I'm going to be pushing for that at least.

RE: Forming a Static for Alexander! - Mountie - 07-07-2015

Rio is already i173/4? I can't remember which.

Going to try pushing for my Hive weapon while I finish running the roulettes for these last three accessories, but I'm up for attempting Alexander whenever folks want to gather. I would need a slight heads up however, as I'm thinking to try my hand on Friday night if I find no one for NM. Seems to be relatively easy and short from what I've heard so far.

RE: Forming a Static for Alexander! - Edda - 07-08-2015

I have an i177 WHM if you're interested. Not really sure what my schedule is going to be like in the next few weeks, but late nights should be good for me (I am EST).

RE: Forming a Static for Alexander! - CallmeYahweh - 07-09-2015

i172 as of right now.

Cleared the first round of Alexander through the DF. Fight's almost sleepwalk easy. Biggest problem I've seen with it through the DF so far is hitting enrage timers. Haven't touched the second round yet -- trying to win a chain so I can snag a belt before I move on.

Do we need me to switch tank jobs? I'm having fun with DRK atm but I can bumrush PLD or WAR to 60 if we need something else.

RE: Forming a Static for Alexander! - Spethah - 07-09-2015

So I found out I'm going to be in the main group for my static instead of back up so I miiiight not be able to be able to go all out on 2 times a week when I'm already running 3 days worth now. 

That said though, do keep me there as a just in case.

RE: Forming a Static for Alexander! - Meena - 07-09-2015

(07-09-2015, 01:22 AM)CallmeYahweh Wrote: i172 as of right now.  

Cleared the first round of Alexander through the DF.  Fight's almost sleepwalk easy.  Biggest problem I've seen with it through the DF so far is hitting enrage timers.  Haven't touched the second round yet -- trying to win a chain so I can snag a belt before I move on.  

Do we need me to switch tank jobs?  I'm having fun with DRK atm but I can bumrush PLD or WAR to 60 if we need something else.
We have a DRK, seems theres a lot of DRKS and not a lot else - so whatever is comfortable.

This is mostly for a Savage group. So having a diverse mix would be best,