Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure (/showthread.php?tid=12440)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure - Z'leilan - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 02:36 AM)Misha Wrote: Maintenance is a hard day to start RP

True that! Attempted to come about early in the (european) morning, but the sudden maintenance took me by a surprise.

RE: Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure - M'isha - 07-07-2015

Hey guys! I've been trying to go online for the last four hours and have been foiled by the PS4 PSN troubles today... :,(

Yes Z'lei it's always annoying that it's when right you wake up for EU maintenance times!

At least with USA hours you can just go to bed early xD

See you soon (when is the question xD)

RE: Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure - Z'leilan - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 06:14 PM)Misha Wrote: Yes Z'lei it's always annoying that it's when right you wake up for EU maintenance

It is Sad Stilll I hope you managed the rp kickstart without our planned healer interference. Smile Maybe next time then?

RE: Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure - Talemaster - 07-09-2015

Ashile would definitely be into some adventure and the magic of friendship. 
You can find his description here.

I'm fairly ok about doing rp with combat.
I just ended my free trial, so this sounds ideal to me.

Free feel to add me or send a /tell~

RE: Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure - Bontee - 07-09-2015

If you're still looking for people to RP with... I've been away for a bit, but I'm making a comeback and need some more people to RP with, too! Something lighthearted is exactly what I'm looking for, and I'd love to meet you IC if you'd have me! Moogle

Dren's coming back from some... troubled times, and is looking to make some friends and be happy! If you're alright with a shy, awkward and strange Lalafell tagging along, add me! Big Grin

RE: Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure - M'isha - 07-23-2015

Hi Bontee and Tale!

Sorry it has taken me a while to reply. I will add you when I am online tomorrow!

Last week my work year began again so my schedule got a little messed up.

I play from about 4pm-8pm PST every weekday and all over the place on the weekends from now on with work back.

Also if anyone is in a somewhat time-restricted situation as I am and is working their way through 2.0 - 2.5 content (and wants to watch cutscenes and/or static stuff!) please let me know. I am currently Lv53 WHM and hoping to bring WAR and NIN up to 60 and then decide my raiding main.

Love to everyone—thank you to those who have become my friends and RP'd! I have enjoyed my time this past month so greatly. : )

- M'isha

RE: Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure - Bontee - 07-23-2015

(07-23-2015, 01:14 AM)M Wrote: Hi Bontee and Tale!

Sorry it has taken me a while to reply. I will add you when I am online tomorrow!

I play from about 4pm-8pm PST every weekday and all over the place on the weekends from now on with work back.

Also if anyone is in a somewhat time-restricted situation as I am and is working their way through 2.0 - 2.5 content (and wants to watch cutscenes and/or static stuff!)
please let me know. I am currently Lv53 WHM and hoping to bring WAR and NIN up to 60 and then decide my raiding main.

Love to everyone—thank you to those who have become my friends and RP'd! I have enjoyed my time this past month so greatly. : )

- M'isha

I'm in the same position, working until 4pm, but I'm in the EST timezone! And I'm doing 2.0 - 2.5 content right now, too! (I'm only level 51 on my highest class (MNK)) I'll add you when I get a chance, if it's ok with you, and I'm open to RP or doing anything else too, if you have time! Big Grin

RE: Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure - Talemaster - 07-24-2015

(07-23-2015, 01:14 AM)M Wrote: Hi Bontee and Tale!

Also if anyone is in a somewhat time-restricted situation as I am and is working their way through 2.0 - 2.5 content (and wants to watch cutscenes and/or static stuff!) please let me know. I am currently Lv53 WHM and hoping to bring WAR and NIN up to 60 and then decide my raiding main.

- M'isha
It' ok. I'm on 9pm-1am EDT and weekends.
Ashile is a bit behind at level 43 as a NIN.

look forward to playing with you~

RE: Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure - M'isha - 07-27-2015

Hey Ashile!

My Warrior is exactly Lv43 now too, so maybe we can dungeon up together. : )

See you this week! Couldn't catch either of you this weekend due to sporadic play times. : (