Hydaelyn Role-Players
What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) (/showthread.php?tid=13132)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Zyrusticae - 08-24-2015

Me, I got:

INTJ (possibly INFJ, INTP, or INFP due to how close the latter two are)
Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(50%) Thinking(3%) Judging(6%)

As it turns out, unsurprisingly I waffle a lot on the thinking vs feeling part. I have a definite preference for thinking and rational solutions to problems, but in practice I am a very emotional individual and tend to let that part get the better of me. Likewise with judging vs. perceiving, where I tend to be organized in my own mind but still, in practice, perform a lot of tasks with spontaneity.

Introversion vs extraversion is a bit weird for me because I am two completely different persons depending on how familiar I am with someone and whether or not I am speaking through text or face-to-face. With friends and people I trust, I can be a regular chatterbug. With everyone else, my fear of judgment becomes crippling and I find it difficult to say even the most basic things. Online, it only matters whether or not I expect to see someone IRL. If no, then I'm just chatty as hell and possibly a nuisance because of it (the same that applies to most people when they interact with others they don't have a face to match with). Generally, however, the introversion side wins out, as I spend a lot of time thinking and imagining rather than looking at and responding to the outside world.

As for the type description, these parts in particular spoke to me:
Show Content

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Nero - 08-24-2015

I fluctuate between ISTP and ISTJ depending on the test and its parameters.

Quote:You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (91%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

I like to think my personality brings me one step closer to my dream of being a robot.

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Seriphyn - 08-24-2015

No joke, I have a draft for this exact type of thread dated 17th January 2014, I just never posted it. Damn you, miss Rochester! Tongue

I'm an ENFP, while Kale is very much an ESTJ, which funnily enough is an ideal personality type for a military leader.

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Roe Dad - 08-24-2015

Istj no surprise

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Blue - 08-24-2015

And Jet'a proudly joins the INTJ club.

INTJ

Introvert(81%) iNtuitive(12%) Thinking(59%) Judging(59%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (81%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (59%)
You have distinct preference of Judging over Perceiving (59%)

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Glacirus - 08-24-2015

INTJ for both myself and Glacir. His margins were a bit wider, but I guess that's because he's a more emphasized, focused version of myself.

The whole "Does what they know and know it well" part as well as the "Knows what they can't do" really spoke to me. I acknowledge my failings, and while I work to fix or improve them, I don't make excuses for them when they occur.

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Kaiz - 08-24-2015

I'm INXJ, but Kaiz is ESFP

Extravert(84%) Sensing(25%) Feeling(44%) Perceiving(47%)

"Where's the party?" ESFPs love people, excitement, telling stories and having fun. The spontaneous, impulsive nature of this type is almost always entertaining. And ESFPs love to entertain -- on stage, at work, and/or at home. Social gatherings are an energy boost to these "people" people.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/esfp

It only occurred to me now that my character is my polar opposite in almost every regard.

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Seye Qhesu - 08-24-2015

INTJ

Introvert(84%)  iNtuitive(50%)  Thinking(70%)  Judging(38%)
  • You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (84%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
  • You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (70%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (38%)

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 08-24-2015

ENFJ
Extravert(62%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(22%)  Judging(53%)
You have distinct preference of Extraversion over Introversion (62%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (22%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (53%)

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Ritual - 08-24-2015

I've been getting ISTP - ESTP on every one of theses tests for the last few years now, even cognitive function test slap me with one or the other, it's easy to see tbh if enough time is spent near me. Bruh'a is INTP, Charlotte ISFP, Ludovoix is ISTP and Kayne is ESTP.

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Banquo Viaquo - 08-25-2015

I'm INFJ - Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging; marked elsewhere as The Protector. Gideon North is ISTJ - Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging, marked elsewhere as The Duty Fulfiller. Banquo is ENFJ - Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging; marked elsewhere as The Giver.

On some level I feel like I should know this is about as reliable as horoscopery, but I like these things nonetheless.

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Barengar - 08-25-2015

INFP for myself!

Every single time I take it, every single place I take it. I always wind up INFP!

I've made a habit of doing one of these tests "In-Character" so to speak whenever I think up a new character to help myself flesh out the rest of their personality. I find it to be quite helpful!

Barengar is very strong ISTJ. It really does fit him very well!

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Kage - 08-25-2015

Myself, I am ISTJ here.

ISTJ
Introvert(53%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(25%) Judging(47%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (53%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (47%)
To be honest, when I took this when I was 15 I believe I wavered between INTJ and ISTJ back then as well.

I'm not sure if this actually says something about me. Am I perceiving myself correctly? Have I analyzed myself rightly?

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Kellach Woods - 08-25-2015

I got INFP

Must have fucked up somewhere.

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - EkheiBalduin - 08-25-2015

I am an INTJ, a Systems Builder. No surprise there. But reading the description again ... sometimes it just stings how true it can be.

Khei is an ISTJ, an Inspector. He's a Chocobo Inspector for the Flames. It fits entirely too perfect.Chocobo