Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Wednesdays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Wednesdays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST (/showthread.php?tid=13235)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Vahn Kasch - 09-01-2015

-throws Vahn at the signup sheet- I got your deeps right here. Let's gooo, Dragoon.

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Oli! - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 09:55 PM)Saraj Malqir Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 09:36 PM)Oli! Wrote: Jana is a Cool Person for doing the good thing.

Updated Jana's job. I take it you want to bring your Monk, but I'll need her full name to do so.

Right, I forgot. Adalhaid Rask is the character I'll be bringing.

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Saraj Malqir - 09-01-2015

Alright, we're filling up the first week's run pretty quickly. Missing one damage dealer and two healers now.

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Zanther - 09-02-2015

As fun as this does sound, sadly I can't ever participate cause I'm busy Mondays til about 10:30 EST. Though my char isn't nessessary an adventurer, more of an explorer/scholar.

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Amelia - 09-02-2015

Well I'm intrigued! I'm going to keep an eye on this thread so in the future, Vallon and Amelia can join as DRG and WHM respectively.

Thanks for doing this! Smile I hope to be able to go soon. Best of luck this week!

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Saraj Malqir - 09-04-2015

There's still some slots left, and I sincerely doubt we can run this without some form of healing.

If by Saturday we don't see the slots fill, I'll relax the class restrictions. I think wanting no duplicate classes was a bit optimistic (And almost certainly will be in the long run).

Sign up, it'll be fun! Meet some adventurer's you've never met before, fight alongside them, and share stories of your victory afterwards!

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Glacirus - 09-05-2015

You know what...screw it, sign up Glacir Clayworth as an Astrologian. Was gonna wait until it was a primal closer to Limsa, but I can always just say he's out tracking stars in the area or something Tongue

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Amelia - 09-05-2015

Well, if you can't get anyone else and end up nixing the class restrictions, Vann and Ami can go.

Amelia Almandine - 60 WHM
Vallon Jennessy - 60 DRG

Let us know! If you don't get any takers before then, we'll jump in. If you find another DPS and healer to fill the spots that won't go against the class restrictions, then that's fine too. Smile

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Saraj Malqir - 09-05-2015

Consider the job restrictions nix'd. I'll be adjusting them next time to say that we'll allow at most 2 of any one job. And with that, we have a full party. I'll let you all know the meetup location tonight.

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Saraj Malqir - 09-06-2015

Bearclaw, get in touch with me in game to get the meetup location, since you have private messaging disabled.

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Saraj Malqir - 09-07-2015

The Sacramentum - September 7, 2015
Target: Garuda

The Oathsworn:
Saraj Malqir, Dark Knight
Saga Bearclaw, Paladin
Glacir Clayworth, Astrologian
Amelia Almandine, White Mage
Jana Ridah, Summoner
Vahn Kasch, Dragoon
Adalhaid Rask, Monk
Vallon Jennessy, Dragoon

Result: Victory! Garuda is slain, and returned to the aether until her next summoning.

Glory to these victorious eight!

The Sacramentum shall return, with a new threat facing the realm. Keep an eye on this thread tomorrow if you're interested!

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Amelia - 09-08-2015

I definitely recommend this event to others and urge you to sign up for the next one that posts. This was a lot of fun, and great to get our characters out there. Gave us a good reason to interact and mingle with others before and after the fight that we would otherwise not have had the chance to meet, and we had a cool mix of characters.

Thank you, Saraj for putting this together! I look forward to future hunts!

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Saraj Malqir - 09-08-2015

The Sacramentum begins once more. Titan has arisen from the depths. Answer the call, and share in the glory known only to heroes of Eorzea!

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Adeya - 09-08-2015

This sounds like fun. Sign Adeya Evenar up as a scholar.

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - DeathGodSkeith - 09-08-2015

Zy'dala Shen as summoner