Hydaelyn Role-Players
Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. (/showthread.php?tid=14497)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - azahana - 12-15-2015

Hello! I'd be interested in making a connection of some sort. Might even take to hunting your character for a bit of sport/work. Mercenary type sorts, yeah?

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - Riven - 12-15-2015

*holds up hand*  I'd be interested!  Have my arcanist and my dragoon in training.

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - Swashbuckler - 12-15-2015

Will have to poke you at some point.

Got a semi-new character that could use some more friendly connections.

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - DanteScaeva - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 12:55 PM)azahana Wrote: Hello! I'd be interested in making a connection of some sort. Might even take to hunting your character for a bit of sport/work. Mercenary type sorts, yeah?
Why hello, aye he is the mercenary type, freelancer is just the fancy name for it all!
But if thats what you want to do, I'm more than happy to oblige, some scraps over his rough 'im up bounty would be fun, so PM me on here or just gimmie a poke in game if I happen to be on!
(12-15-2015, 01:05 PM)Riven Wrote: *holds up hand*  I'd be interested!  Have my arcanist and my dragoon in training.
Being from Ishgard, he's familiar with the lance and takes interest in it shes probably better than him with it, but even so hes usually around there so when you're there or so just lemme know, same with the above if you need to get ahold of me!
(12-15-2015, 01:27 PM)Swashbuckler Wrote: Will have to poke you at some point.
Aye would love to see some people try to make friends with him and see how it goes due to his personality, as mentioned from the above with the others, feel free to PM me or send me something in game to sort it out!

My my, I'm quite flustered/embarrassed to suddenly get bombarded with this but I'm rather happy! <:
Thanks guys. <3

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - Swashbuckler - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 01:32 PM)Vinland Wrote:
Aye would love to see some people try to make friends with him and see how it goes due to his personality, as mentioned from the above with the others, feel free to PM me or send me something in game to sort it out!

My my, I'm quite flustered/embarrassed to suddenly get bombarded with this but I'm rather happy! <:
Thanks guys. <3
Haha, will do. Is Garrett currently stationed/hanging around in Ishgard? The character I have in mind needs to go back there at some point.

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - DanteScaeva - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 01:40 PM)Swashbuckler Wrote:

Thanks guys. <3
Haha, will do. Is Garrett currently stationed/hanging around in Ishgard? The character I have in mind needs to go back there at some point.
He tends to wander around sometimes, even if it involves getting a tad Aether-sick, he tends to go back to Ishgard when he can, mostly when he isn't working because he tends to find it more comfortable within his own walls <:

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - Sylastair - 12-18-2015

(12-15-2015, 02:42 PM)Vinland Wrote:

Thanks guys. <3
He tends to wander around sometimes, even if it involves getting a tad Aether-sick, he tends to go back to Ishgard when he can, mostly when he isn't working because he tends to find it more comfortable within his own walls <:
I WILL FIND YOU, AND I WILL RP WITH YOU.

In all seriousness though I think Flynt and your character would get along, if only based on the quote in your signature XD Hope to see you IG!

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - DanteScaeva - 12-21-2015

(12-18-2015, 01:56 PM)Flynt Knoltros Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 02:42 PM)Vinland Wrote:

Thanks guys. <3
I WILL FIND YOU, AND I WILL RP WITH YOU.

In all seriousness though I think Flynt and your character would get along, if only based on the quote in your signature XD Hope to see you IG!
Sorry for not replying sooner, I've been pretty busy recently over the holidays but all that time has been freed up now, should you ever be on when I'm on, just send me a FR or a PM, /tell, anything like that and I'd be more than happy to do so! <:

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - Suna Rokuyari - 12-21-2015

I'd love too meet you in game! I really like your character's story! Suna is all ways looking for new people to meet I don't think she has met a free lancer yet.

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - DanteScaeva - 12-21-2015

(12-21-2015, 11:04 PM)Suna Rokuyari Wrote: I'd love too meet you in game! I really like your character's story! Suna is all ways looking for new people to meet I don't think she has met a free lancer yet.
I'd be more than be happy to meet your character, just let me know when you're around and we'll sort something out, but I'm really happy to hear you like the story!

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - DanteScaeva - 12-26-2015

Ishgardian Freelancer, still looking for odd jobs and new connections inside or outside of the walls!
Need someone finding? He'll do it! You need protecting, he'll do it! Do you need your Chocobo training, don't you need to be qualified? Perhaps, but he'll do it!
All the jobs, any job, he'll do it!

Selfless bump, sorry <:

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - Oats McGoats - 12-28-2015

Does Garrett ever do any spying around? Flavie needs an expendable set of eyes in the Brume. Tongue

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - Teadrinker - 12-31-2015

Bumping for an awesome RPer.

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - DanteScaeva - 01-08-2016

(12-31-2015, 04:07 PM)Teadrinker Wrote: Bumping for an awesome RPer.
<3
Selfish bump.
Garrett is still wandering around Ishgard like usual, nothing really new to report so everything is available from connections, friends, partners, rivals, lover, heck even family or people from the past!

So if you have any ideas or want to get in touch you know what to do! \o/

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - Arabel - 01-10-2016

(01-08-2016, 08:10 PM)Vinland Wrote: Selfish bump.
Garrett is still wandering around Ishgard like usual, nothing really new to report so everything is available from connections, friends, partners, rivals, lover, heck even family or people from the past!

So if you have any ideas or want to get in touch you know what to do! \o/

I think present or past could be very interesting! My character is mostly around Dravanian lands (it's currently unknown where she lives) but can be seen frequently in Ishgard. Since she's in peril often perhaps I've hired you in the past? The door is wide open. ^^ I'm just starting and trying to make new contacts to develop my character and get into RP.