Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys (/showthread.php?tid=14649)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Gabineaux - 12-19-2015

(12-19-2015, 03:04 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:
(12-19-2015, 03:02 AM)Isse Takayama Wrote: It was really really good. My starwars boner is big enough for me to almost consider reinstalling SWTOR for some space RP. Almost.

ikr?

It's too bad I know what those people are about and the models look like woody from toy story. Aaaayyy.

Cry

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - LiadansWhisper - 12-19-2015

(12-19-2015, 03:06 AM)Isse Takayama Wrote: It's too bad I know what those people are about and the models look like woody from toy story. Aaaayyy.

Cry

I may end up resubbing with my boyfriend just to play through the stories I never finished.

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Lydia Lightfoot - 12-19-2015

Heh. SWTOR. In which every RP, at least as far as I could tell, was even MORE about people trolling for ERP than in the average MMO.

Cuz... that's what Sith are all about. Galactic conquest? Hayell nawh, they just wanna conquer some bootay. 

And don't even get me started on all the "hawt" Jedi to Padawan "romance".

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Greybarren - 12-19-2015

(12-19-2015, 05:30 AM)Calliope Cloverbloom Wrote: Heh. SWTOR. In which every RP, at least as far as I could tell, was even MORE about people trolling for ERP than in the average MMO.

Cuz... that's what Sith are all about. Galactic conquest? Hayell nawh, they just wanna conquer some bootay. 

*grumbles*

The whole Imp side RP scene really put me out because of that. Passion =/= sex.

Also, Rep side needs more smuggler, underworld guilds.  When I resubbed and went there I had a blast RPing an imperial expat turned smugger.

It really a shame with that RP community though ... you really only seem to find RP either in the Fleets (bleh) or hidden away inside Guild strongholds while plenty of other cool corners of that game remain unused.

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Kellach Woods - 12-19-2015

It sure was a Star Wars movie.

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Kilid/Torhe - 12-19-2015

(12-19-2015, 05:30 AM)Calliope Cloverbloom Wrote: Heh. SWTOR. In which every RP, at least as far as I could tell, was even MORE about people trolling for ERP than in the average MMO.

You should have played on the EU servers Big Grin For all the faults that are no doubt shared between all the different regions, we had the Council.  The Council consisted of folks from various major guilds (Imp. side at least, never saw the Republic side all that much.  Republic scum being what they are, and all.) and gave birth to the Judgements Reach events!

Server-wide faction on faction RP-PvP, based around loose rules (Auto attacks and a choice of limited special attacks for most players, high ranking individuals and guild leaders get a handful more to make them tougher, but juicier, targets.) to prolong the action, allow communication, and all that good stuff.  'Twas huge, and darned fun, just... a shame it all fell apart.  Alas.

Also, can confirm most RP happens in guild strongholds now, with the open-world RP being... well... see the above quote.  For the love of the Gods steer clear of Korriban if you don't have a ready supply of eye bleach.

Show Content

Huge blast of nostalgia, going through all these... Sigh

Anyway! Inarah and I saw the new film this morning.  Hugely impressed, and want to see where the new films go from here :3

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Kurt S. - 12-19-2015

Storm Trooper XL-3961 died. He died horribly.

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Greybarren - 12-19-2015

(12-19-2015, 10:24 AM)Kurt S. Wrote: Storm Trooper XL-3961 died. He died horribly.

[Image: cEtM0xL.jpg]

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Aaron - 12-19-2015

(12-19-2015, 10:24 AM)Kurt S. Wrote: Storm Trooper XL-3961 died. He died horribly.
Plot twist he didn't die. You did.

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Bleeding Night - 12-19-2015

I just saw it. I loved it. I had my little "I'm an uber fan of the universe, you did this wrong" moments that did break my immersion somewhat, but it was immediately recaptured each time.

(12-19-2015, 07:25 PM)Aaron Wrote:
Plot twist he didn't die. You did.
Ay dios mio nooooooooooooooooo

So he wasn't the trooper who got shot by what's his face in what's that place?

It was me all along.

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Kellach Woods - 12-19-2015

(12-19-2015, 08:23 PM)Kurt S. Wrote: It was me all along.

[Image: tumblr_msmds3aadY1qko5wdo1_250.gif]

AW SUNNOVABITCH

(12-19-2015, 08:25 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote:
(12-19-2015, 08:23 PM)Kurt S. Wrote: It was me all along.

[Image: tumblr_msmds3aadY1qko5wdo1_250.gif]

AW SUNNOVABITCH

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS KURT, BUT IT WAS I, DIO

On a more spoilery note R2-D2 survived literally everything. He's the anti-Sean Bean.

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - LiadansWhisper - 12-20-2015

I pretty much almost started yelling about the Star Forge at one point.

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Roe Dad - 12-20-2015

(12-19-2015, 12:07 AM)Bleeding Night Wrote:
(12-18-2015, 10:50 PM)Aaron Wrote: Disney better not royally fuck over Star Wars.

Talking bout anything after the prequels aren't Canon no fuck you Disney you got rid of Starkiller.

Let's face it. Starkiller was barely canon. You do not get to lolthrow STAR DESTROYERS around just because you can.

But now. They got rid of Revan, and Bane, and... and... So many things. Also got rid of star wars zombies.
Bane and revan were in the clone wars animated series which is considered canon I believe I read somewhere that the Old republic is supposed to still be canon.