Hydaelyn Role-Players
A Show of Fortune! March 20, 3pm EST - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: A Show of Fortune! March 20, 3pm EST (/showthread.php?tid=15492)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: A Show of Fortune! March 20, 3pm EST - Telluride - 03-10-2016

Updated with Kasumi and Nebbs on the roster.

Oh, and Nebbs, we would LOVE to take you up on your cookie offer. I was going to look for volunteers for it, and thus we will take proactive ones.

AND AGAIN! Added Chuta Allfriend and Tiroro Roro.

RE: A Show of Fortune! March 20, 3pm EST - Jancis - 03-10-2016

Fun useless fact my high school colors were green and gold. Sleepy

Happy to hand out fortune cookies as well.

I'll try to think up a fun story or something about fortune (or making fortune) and going for something inspirational.

RE: A Show of Fortune! March 20, 3pm EST - Telluride - 03-10-2016

(03-10-2016, 11:34 AM)Jancis Wrote: Fun useless fact my high school colors were green and gold. Sleepy

Happy to hand out fortune cookies as well.

I'll try to think up a fun story or something about fortune (or making fortune) and going for something inspirational.

Huzzah! I'll go ahead and reserve you a place on the roster, Jancis, with the option to change your mind... and you doing cookies just makes for a great image. Updated!

RE: A Show of Fortune! March 20, 3pm EST - Leanne - 03-11-2016

As usual, I will be there!

RE: A Show of Fortune! March 20, 3pm EST - Telluride - 03-11-2016

(03-11-2016, 04:38 AM)Leanne Wrote: As usual, I will be there!

And as usual, we have added the intrepid Leanne Delphium to the roster. Updated.

RE: A Show of Fortune! March 20, 3pm EST - LykkeBoop - 03-12-2016

I haven't been to many events since I'm a new roleplayer, and this sounds fun... I'm in. ^^ I may come as either Furu, Hildelith or Nakhu though. ^^

RE: A Show of Fortune! March 20, 3pm EST - Telluride - 03-12-2016

(03-12-2016, 07:05 AM)LykkeBoop Wrote: I haven't been to many events since I'm a new roleplayer, and this sounds fun... I'm in. ^^ I may come as either Furu, Hildelith or Nakhu though. ^^

Come on out and meet people, and see what we do! This is a public event. We will encourage you to join a party for RP during the show, so you just might make some new friends while you see some really creative (and maybe slightly mental, but I resemble that remark) people doing their thing.

RE: A Show of Fortune! March 20, 3pm EST - Jancis - 03-16-2016

Fantastic area chosen too! I'm so excited.

I've also stumbled onto a wonderful song to accompany a very Jancis-y message. It practically found me!

I'll be there with bells on! Maybe... probably not.

[Image: serendipity.jpg]

RE: A Show of Fortune! March 20, 3pm EST - Marcy - 03-17-2016

A little last minute, so I thoroughly apologize -- but due to some IRL and IC things, Marcy won't be able to attend. Sorry!

RE: A Show of Fortune! March 20, 3pm EST - Telluride - 03-17-2016

Updated.

We're going to miss you, Marcy, but RL always comes first.

For the IC things, though, we're gonna call up some hard-hitting skalds and get all Medieval Mosh Pit on whatever's holding back Mr. Chevallier.

RE: A Show of Fortune! March 20, 3pm EST - Marcy - 03-17-2016

(03-17-2016, 09:53 AM)Telluride Wrote: Updated.

We're going to miss you, Marcy, but RL always comes first.

For the IC things, though, we're gonna call up some hard-hitting skalds and get all Medieval Mosh Pit on whatever's holding back Mr. Chevallier.

I mean, on one hand, Mr. Chevallier has definitely deserved it. On the other... stand by red captain.

Heart

RE: A Show of Fortune! March 20, 3pm EST - Telluride - 03-18-2016

BUMP!

A Show of Fortune is in two days! Get out your green and gold attire and come try your luck.

RE: A Show of Fortune! March 20, 3pm EST - Telluride - 03-19-2016

BUMP!

After a few final adjustments and personal contacts, I present the performance roster, in order, for the Show of Fortune:

Mina Rhaal and Ciciru Ciru
Quri Ayaala
Savo Kessilvang
Odette Saoirse
Chuta Allfriend
Tiroro Roro
Nebula Stardancer
Leanne Delphium
Nathan Telluride
Jancis Milburga

RE: A Show of Fortune! March 20, 3pm EST - Telluride - 03-19-2016

Had to change performance order ONE more time. This should be it now.

RE: A Show of Fortune! March 20, 3pm EST - Capheira - 03-19-2016

BAH! Quick draw not quick enough! xD